Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It started to rain, the cold breeze rushed towards Aliza after passing by his nemesis. Her world has frozen for the moment . She was brain dead.

She couldn't stand in his mere presence . Sudden guilt filled her. She was not being loyal to herself only.

Her ached for the forbidden feelings she graved inside her heart. She didn't wanted to open the pit again . After all this time , he left her with no goodbye.

She was a fool to believe him . Why did she even listen to him in the first place when she is already married to a man of her dreams. Was he a man of her dreams . To be honest, she never dreamt of any man. 

She didn't wanted all of this . She was happy in his uncle's house , working for herself.

Ahmed came towards her with mug filled with hot milk . He put it on the table and sat beside her . He wanted to talk to her before departing to meet his client and the man whom her wife loved.

Aliza could sense Ahmed's praying eyes on him . She felt uncomfortable for a moment in a arms of his own husband . She wasn't a loyal woman like before. She was betraying his husband since the beginning.

All those desperate attempt to be happy with him, all those Ahmed made love her, it was all waste . As soon as she looked in the eye of his forbidden lover, she was hypnotized.

Ahmed's hot lips crashed over hers, and she couldn't deny them. Her eyes didn't leave Ahmed's and he burnt down in anger and fury . She closed her eyes, tears lacramating from them.

" I might get late love, change these clothes.  I don't want anyone to lay an eye on you in this condition " , he sounded irratied.

He wanted to be here alone with her . He asked her assistant to postpone all his meeting to next week but someone was about to lose his job now.

He gave her his coat, and looked over her like a possesion. He waited untill she went to the room.

As soon as she entered the room, Aliza couldn't help but to cry.  These feelings were foreign to her. 

She undressed herself, making her way to the bathroom. She didn't know what was happening to her. She was crying like a teenager who had her first breakup .

Ibrahim never confessed if he had anything for her.  She felt stupid for crying for him and giving him her heart even though he didn't deserved it. He was pure lust they shared. It had nothing to do with love and affection. 

She sat in the pool long enough to her husband to come. He told her not to wait for me but she did.  She finally had decided to confront to him.  She couldn't live in such guilt.

Aliza thought of all the consequences after she confront her deeds to his husband . Will she tell me , she never loved him .

How heartless and cruel she had become for a man whom she shared moments of lust . Afterall, all Ibrahim was a hypocrite.

He told her ,she was his and then left her hanging. Her husband would definitely divorce her after knowing the truth.

What of the favour he did for her family. She would have to work lifetime to pay his debt . Aliza was ready for all of it .

Will she ask for forgiveness. She knew he wouldn't forgive her . She had seen the love in his eyes for her .

After an eternity has passed, she went out in the room, saoking herself with the towel . She wrapped it around, only to find her phone chimed.

Ahmed : The meeting had extended, I won't be able to come untill morning. Sleep tight , Love. 

She was drained.  What plan life had for her .

After all this time , she found courage to tell him the truth and he won't be coming .

Suddenly a pair of hands closed her mouth pulling her body closer. She started to panic, and kicking her legs.

"Shh .it's me " , he said . Aliza knew who the devil it was.

He made her life a living hell and now he was playing games with her life a teenage romance. .

" What the hell ? Huh?  What ar....?" , He didn't let her finish. Ahmed crashes his lips onto hers pulling her closer to him .

The kiss was not pleasurable for Aliza . It was more like a punishment . The more she withdrew herself from him, he became more rough with her. His hand reached the inner surface of her thigh. He grabbed her flush, making her whimper in pain .

" How could you ? " He asked her. It wasn't a question rather a statement .

Aliza could sense the agony in his words. She couldn't take it anymore and pushed me with every bit of power in her body.

" What is wrong with you ? Why are you even here huh?" , She raised her voice .

" Get out of this room, I can't stand being with you for a single moment" , she directed his hands towards the door .

" Ofcourse, you can't . You can't resist me. " , He came forward playfully . His eyes were widened. Ibrahim looked like he was on a hunt .

" Why did you ? How could you spend time with him after ..." , He was cut off by Aliza .

"After what ? Huh . You can't just claim someone and leave them be , I don't want to discuss anything with you . Get out before Ahmed finds out" , she kept on shouting..

Ahmed chuckled, " so if I asked you to leave him and marry me. Would you?"

" Huh"".
" No you wouldn't " he said .

" Your husband is a criminal  . He had shed more blood in his life than you can ever imagine . I had to find out about his whole truth.  " He replied.

" Is this another game of yours ? I am even buying that " , she said and started to walk toward the door .

Ibrahim held her hand , and pulled her to him. His hold wasnt too tight . Aliza could get pass it easily .

" You have to believe me. Aliza " , the words coming out of his mouth felt like a dagger in her chest .

She knew it was a truth and she couldn't deny it . It was evident. Her vision became blurry and she sobbed heavily in Ibrahim's arm .

He patted her head , console her.  " You need to leave him . " His voice was devoid of emotions now. 

" I will show you the documents so you will believe me . This marriage, was all his plan ". He told her. 

Aliza couldn't believe it.  What kind of person his husband was . He never looked like a bad person to her.

She was lost in her thought. She remained in her embrace for some time. Neither of them uttered a word to each other .

" Why did you wanted to find about him ?" She asked him ..

Ahmed didn't answered but Aliza would hear his heart pounding out his chest .

She parted from him. " I can't do this anymore . " She said .

Ibrahim knew what she was taking about . He knew after he tell her the truth she could be completely shattered .

He didn't hope for love.  He never deserved it . A girl like her, was beyond his reach . ..

All the moment they spent together were meant nothing for him, he told himself..

" Make you decisions, before it's too late " , he said leaving the room .

Ahemd finished the meeting early, after Ibrahim showed him the whole project, he talked about it to his lawyer . To his charm, he got free before the morning .

He walked towards the hotel, when  he saw his wife in another man's arms.  He stopped, and took a closer view to confirm if he wasn't hullicinating. 

Hey !!
I hope you like the chapter .
Dont forget to vote .
❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro