~2~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n The pictures really funny!! This is totally off subject but the cramps are killing me!!!! Enjoy this chapter!! Also play the song whenever you want (if you wanna)

Nashi's POV

While daddy is on his job mommy decides she wants to go Christmas shopping early, so I'm going to go to uncle Gray and aunt Juvia's house, and I get to spend the night as well!! Right now mommy's taking me to their house

"Mommy do you think that aunt Juvia will make French Toast for breakfast tomorrow?? I ask (my uncle makes the BEST French toast!)

"I'm not sure honey, we might have to ask aunt Juvia" She chuckles. I smile and make grabbing motions for my hands, indicating I want to be picked up. Mommy smiles and picks me up.

Timeskip again

Once we reach their house mommy says goodbye to me and leaves me with my aunt and cousin, since uncle Gray is still at the guild. After a few hours of playing with toys, when suddenly ice shoots out of my hands! I scream at the top of my lungs, as aunt Juvia runs into see ice in the corner of the room

"Oh no what happened!!: She said rushing over to you. I start to cry, aunt Juvia hugs me assuring me that it's ok

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know how I did that!" I say stuffing my head in her *Cough* y'know. I sniffle as the tears slowly come to a stop. Juvia smiles as Gray comes in to see the ice in the corner of the room

"What the he- heck happened" Gray says correcting himself.

"Well I think Nashi here has inherited her mothers power" Juvia says. Gray smiles

"Want me to teach you how to do magic?" Gray asks, I nod my head vigorously. Gray chuckles and leads me to the backyard

"Ok so here's how were gonna do it" he says as he starts to plan everything

Timeskip

Uncle gray decided to take me to the mountains so I can learn ice magic. Mommy isn't back yet but when she comes back we're going to go. Right now we're waiting for mommy to come back so we can explain, but all night my magic has gone insane so I couldn't sleep. All night I stayed up singing let it go. The door suddenly opened to reveal my very worthy mother

"WHERES MY BABY GIRL!!" She screamed to uncle gray

"She's right here" he said to mommy, she runs over to me and hugs me. I hug back and look uncle gray in they eye and give him a look like 'you better ask her soon'. He chucked and nodded

"Hay Y/n I want to take Nashi to the mountains so she can learn magic. Enter." He says

"As long as you don't give her a stripping habit" mommy says letting go "but I'll miss my baby!" She exclaims pinching my cheeks

"Stop that" I murmur "but I can't wait to learn more magic I say

"Well then we leave tomorrow" uncle gray says

A/n I hope you enjoyed this halter although this was short.. anyway thank you soo much for your support, you guys are the best!! Have a wonderful night/day bye!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro