13| Love Doodles

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n's POV 🍒

"He was telling me that one of the dragon type pokémon's weaknesses is ice type pokémon!" I thought as I caught on to that.

As soon as Cynthia drew out her last pokémon, that's when things got weird.

I didn't even remember anything that happened at this point as I had my pokémon battle Cynthia's final one too.

I was probably making a deranged look on my face or something because both Cynthia and her final pokémon looked a little bit intimidated somehow, even though she really wasn't showing much reaction to it.

After Cynthia's last pokémon was defeated, I suddenly blacked out after her fainted pokémon was returned to their pokéball.

"Y/n!" I heard Cynthia say, as I saw her hurry over to me, before everything went silent.

When I gained consciousness, I was still in the battle arena where me and Cynthia battled.

It didn't take long before I noticed she was looking at me.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Cynthia asked me worriedly as she helped me up to my feet.

"Yeah...But, what happened? The last thing I remembered is that I was battling the last pokémon you had, while the other 5 were fainted." I asked as I took Roark's mining hat off and rubbed the back of my head a little, before putting it back on.

"I'm not surprised that you don't remember...
You had this weird, red energy visibly emerging from your body out of nowhere during the battle.

It looked like it was your aura, but it felt gentle and malevolent at the same time. Your e/c eyes even turned red for a moment there." Cynthia explained.

"What the hell?! That's even more creepy than when Fantina told me her foresight that involved me." I went in disbelief.

"Agreed. Aside from that, I'm glad you're okay. If it weren't for Roark's miner helmet, you were wearing, you probably would've injured your head when you fell." She says before sighing.

"So, did I win? Am I the new champion?" I asked.

Cynthia smiled before nodding her head.

"Yep. You won, y/n...You're the new champion now." She says. "Congratulations."

As soon as she said that, I just stood there in shock as silence filled the room before I screamed a little and jumped up and down in joy, right after Cynthia walked away from me for a moment.

"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YES!! YES!!!" I screamed as I was still overjoyed.

I had tears in my eyes too, but, I didn't care!

I was too happy about what I heard from Cynthia.

"Hey, Overjoyed y/n...You gonna take the lift or lose your mind in here?" I heard her jokingly say.

"Oh! Right, right! I'll head over to it in a sec!" I said before trying to settle myself down a bit.

Then I made sure that I didn't leave anything behind by accident before I ran to the lift.

Looking over, I thanked Cynthia before I was taken to whatever the lift was gonna take me.

Little did I know that I actually did leave something behind, but, I was too unaware about it...

Cynthia's POV 🖤

After seeing y/n take the lift and leave, I sighed a little before looking at the room.

"Well, at least we had our fun for a while, you guys..." I said after I took my fainted pokémon out and used a revive on all six of them, before using the full restore next.

My lucario and the other 5 agreed with me on that, as I gave my lucario a head pat.

As I was looking around this place for a moment, I suddenly noticed a piece of paper on the floor from where y/n suddenly passed out earlier for only a few minutes.

"Hm? What's this doing on the floor? Is it y/n's?" I said before walking over and picking the paper up.

Seeing there wasn't anything on one side, I flipped the paper over to see if there was anything on the other side, before I got my answer.

"Oh!" I went, before smiling a little.

On the paper was a few romantic drawings of y/n and Roark.

I giggled a little as I saw one doodle of her and Roark holding hands, another one where they were sitting on a grassy hill, underneath a tree, while watching the sunset together.

And a third one where they were kissing each other by the lips.

For someone like y/n, she's not only secretly having an obsessive crush on Roark, but a really talented artist too, despite how nice and well detailed the drawings were.

There were a little bit of kinky art doodles of y/n and Roark on the paper too, but, I kept those hidden from my pokémon so things wouldn't be awkward for me, if they spotted and wanted me to explain those kinds of topics to them.

"Looks like y/n has a crush on Roark, guys." I said to them as I smiled.

"I have a feeling I know where y/n is gonna head off to...Best to return her art to her before anyone else finds it and learns who she has a crush on."

Just like that, I left the building too.

As for y/n, she nearly scared me half to death for a moment when she jumped off the cliff until I saw her safe and sound, riding on her Staraptor's back, flying off to Oreburgh City.

After seeing that, I returned my pokémon team to their pokéballs, before calling and getting on a wild Staraptor's back, following after her.

Y/n's POV 🍒

Through out the entire time I was heading over to Oreburgh, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I was completely thrilled to bits.

Once we landed, I thanked my Staraptor and gave it its favorite poffin and returned it to the pokéball after it ate it all.

Taking out my phone, I sent Roark a text, asking him where he is, until I got a reply back...

Roark: I'm at home. The doctors discharged me a few hours ago. R u still at the pokémon league?

Y/n: Nope! But, I'll tell u why, once I'm at ur house.

Roark: Alright then, I'll wait 4 u in the living room.

After that, I putted my phone away and headed over to his house.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro