1. Life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy new year everyone...Lots of love to you all.❤

Author's pov 

"I can't do it." Mehak murmured and sat down on the chair.

"Why can't you do it? Listen whatever happens we have to do it. There is no other left . We have to do it. Otherwise she will make my life a living hell. Please understand ." Kiaan replied.

"Are you hearing yourself? I know we love each other but now it's next to impossible. Don't make me again ….. I have controlled myself a lot ,now I can't break my already broken self. Please...I beg you,leave me." Mehak said in tears.

Before Kiaan could say anything ,a knock disturbed them.

Mehak stood up and wiped her tears.  She went to open the door.

"Mam, Are you ready? Director is calling you." Mehak's assistant Hema asked.

"Yes you go...we are coming." Mehak said. Hema went and Mehak closed the door of her vanity van.

She entered and looked at Kiaan.

"Ready?" Kiaan asked.

"Yes...I hope this rehearsal helps. I don't know man, what will I do?" Mehak said. 

"Don't worry.. everything will be alright. I know the director shouts too much if a shot goes wrong. But this time we will shut his mouth . " Kiaan said and both of them got down to go towards the shooting spot.

They both got ready and stood in front of the camera.

As soon as the director shouted "ACTION" , both of them took their position and acted the scene with an ace ,making the director satisfied. 

"And Cut", the director shouted.

"Excellent Mehak and Kiaan...mindblowing.  I am sure this year you guys are going to get the best actress and actor award…" the director said cheerfully. 

Everyone clapped for them. Mehak and Kiaan smiled.

Mehak Avasthi is the superstar. Her first movie with Kiaan Mehrotra was a blockbuster. After that she did five movies  and in these two years working her ass off with dedication and her mind blowing acting skill she has won the hearts of the audiences as well as the industry people.

They completed the shoot for the day and were ready to go home.

Mehak entered her vanity van and sat down in front of her mirror to remove her makeup. As she always did  light makeup ,within 15 minutes she completely removed her makeup and did her hair.

"So,will you go now? Then let's go ." Kiaan said after entering Mehak's vanity van.

"No ,Kiaan...not now. I need to do some corrections in tomorrow's script. So I will be late. You go..I will leave my own." Mehak said smiling .

"Okay,Bye. Drive safely." Kiaan said and left.

Mehak looked at her reflection and chuckled softly. 

She took the script and called Hema who came after sometime in her Van.

"Hema,will you please go and correct the script?" Mehak asked.

"Sure Mehak. Do you need something?" Hema asked her.

"No you go. I will manage." Mehak said and smiled. Hema reciprocated and left.

Mehak got up and made a cup of black coffee for herself. 

She had her coffee. After Hema came with the script after an hour,they both left from the set. 

"I am home." Mehak said ,coming back to her home where she was staying with her mother and brother. 

"Oh good beta..you are home. Now go and freshen up quickly ...I am serving  dinner." Mehak's mother said.

Mehak nodded and entered the living room to see her brother busy watching a cricket match.

"Hello baby brother  ," Mehak said ,kissing her brother on his cheek.

"Eww...Di...I am not a baby anymore. Please. " He whined ,making Mehak laugh. 

"But you will always be a baby for me,brother. " Mehak said laughing and left to her room,leaving a whining brother behind.

She entered her room and took a relaxing bath. After an hour ,she joined her family for dinner.

"You know,today I went to meet Mrs. Verma. There her neighbour was gushing over you. I was so happy." Mrs Avasthy said excitedly while eating. 

Mehak's heart swelled in happiness, seeing her mother's childlike gleam in her eyes which showed how much she was proud of Mehak.

"I am happy that you are happy Mom." Mehak said,smiling. Her brother smiled seeing them happy.

After dinner, they went to their respective room and slept.

Kiaan entered his home and a beautiful sight blessed him. His wife was chatting with his father and his sister who are currently  staying with Kiaan and Jigyasa for some days.

"Hello family." Kiaan greeted everyone .

"Welcome bhai ...welcome bhai." Kavya said. 

"Whatcha doing?" Kiaan asked.

"Eating delicious snacks made by Bhabhi." Kavya said,eating piping hot samosas. Karthik laughed hearing Kavya's excited voice.

"You go and freshen up. I will bring your coffee." Jigyasa said sweetly, making Kiaan smile.

He kissed Jigyasa's forehead and left,leaving a blushing Jigyasa and laughing father-daughter duo .

At night they had their dinner and went to their respective rooms.

Jigyasa was in the washroom, taking shower when Kiaan entered their bedroom. 

"Love,would you mind if I join?" Kiaan asked mischievously. 

"Nooooo…..I am coming just wait...okay Kiaan." Jigyasa shrieked, making Kiaan laugh. He could imagine a red Jigyasa with a panicked face.

Kiaan sat on the bed and after a few minutes Jigyasa entered the bedroom ,wearing her blue nightgown.

Jigyasa stood in front of the mirror and started applying her night cream. All the while she could feel an intense gaze of her husband. 

Kiaan stood up and back hugged Jigyasa . 

"I think you didn't miss me the whole day.  " Kiaan pouted sadly.

"Why so?" Jigyasa frowned.

"Because after I came back from shoot  till now you didn't spare me a glance and talked to me." Kiaan said. 

Jigyasa turned around and kissed  Kiaan on her forehead. 

"Happy?" She asked.

"No ,I need a proper kiss. " Saying this Kiaan pulled her in a passionate liplock.

After a few minutes, they left each other being breathless. Kiaan chuckled seeing his blushing wife.

"Still shy ,Wifey?" He teased her and got a smack on his chest in return.

"No,I am not." She huffed in return ignoring the giddy feeling inside her chest.

"Lier...leave it.Now it's time for sleeping. " Saying this Kiaan picked Jigyasa up . He laid her down on the bed and joined her.

Jigyasa kept her head on her chest and wished him good night and slept.

Kiaan held her in a firm grip and wished her in return,kissing her forehead.  

He sent a silent prayer to the God for blessing him with a life partner like Jigyasa and drifted to sleep .

Here you go with the very first chapter of the book.

How's the chapter?

Stay healthy and safe.

Do vote,Comment and Share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro