11. The shoot life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kiaan's POV

"Excellent Shot,Kiaan...Good job." The director said . I smiled.

"And it's a pack up." He announced loudly. I immediately went towards my vanity van.

Today I have completed the shooting of another movie which is my first solo film. 

I completed removing my makeup and cleaned myself. I was about to call Jigyasa to let her know that I was coming home within an hour when my assistant announced that the director wanted to meet me. I gave my permission and after sometime the director came inside my Vanity.

"Hello ,Kiaan." He greeted me.

"Hi ,Sir..please have a seat." I said and we both sat down on the couch.

"It was a pleasure to work with you. Your punctuality, sincerity  were really commendable." He said.

I nodded humbly and said," Same here as well,Sir. Punctuality and Sincerity both are important for any profession...and I try to maintain that only."

"Yeah ..that's  true.Actually I want to talk to you about another film. Here is the script. " He said and gave me the script.

"Will the film be shot in Mumbai itself or outside?" I asked him.

"Actually it will be shot in Bali and Australia. " He said.

"I am sorry to say but I can't do the film. " I said.

He looked at me in shock and said,"But you don't know about the script yet.." 

"I know and I am sure that the script will be amazing as well. But I can't go outside of Mumbai for shooting because I have some personal reasons. I assure you that I will definitely work with you in future but this time I really can't do anything. " I said to him.

I really can't leave Mumbai now as I don't want to go away from Jigyasa in the most important phase of our life.I really want to be with her and want to experience the wonderful journey together. For this ,I am ready to reject more films like this because family comes first.

"If I wait a year for you….will you be able to do the film? Because I will take only you as a male lead in my film. " he said.

"Yes...I will be able to do that then." I told him. I would be able to take my wife and my baby with me then.

"Okay fine then...you read the script...if you like it,we will proceed with it. If you suggest some changes, let me know ,I will work with the script writer and editor on those changes on the script." He said and stood up.

"Sure...I will let you by this weekend. " I said and stood up as well.

"Come...we should join them on the sets." He said and we both went to the set as a cake was going to be cut to celebrate the last day of our shoot.

As soon as the cake was cut,I left for my home where my heart is….my Jigyasa. 
I reached home after an hour and went straight to my bedroom.As soon as I entered my bedroom,I was greeted with a marvelous sight . There my wife was sitting beside the window and writing something. 

I tiptoed towards her and stood behind her without making any noise. She was so busy that she didn't realize my presence. 

"Hey love," I whispered near her ear. She jumped on her place.

"God...you scared me and our baby as well." She said ,rubbing her slight baby bump. 

She is on her 4 th month now. Till now she and the baby are perfectly fine as we are following every instructions and precautions that the doctor told us to follow.

"When did you come?" She asked,smiling.

"When you were busy writing…what were you writing?" I asked her.

"A new plot came in my mind...so I started writing the script. " She said. Yes,she had started writing scripts a year back. In fact after the first one became a blockbuster, next two were also filmed and those became hits as well.

"And this time I will suggest the director to cast Mehakand make sure that she bags the film." She said with  determination.

"Why Mehak only?" I asked with a frown.

She slapped her forehead and said ,"It's a female centric film..Mehak's first solo film. " She smiled brightly.

She was looking too cute and her pregnancy glow was making her look like a nymph. I just wanted to kiss the hell out of her but I knew that I couldn't stop myself after that kiss.

"Kiaan…" 

Hearing my name, I looked at her. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"What were you thinking so deeply that you didn't hear me ?" She asked with a frown. 

The thoughts weren't so holy,love.

"No...I was thinking something….let me freshen up ,then we can video call Mehak as she is in Bulgaria now." I said.

"Very good idea….come quickly, I am bringing something for you to eat." She said,getting up.

"No..don't need to go downstairs.  Intercom the maid and she will bring it here." I said and she nodded. 

I went to take a nice cold shower…..much needed it was.

Mehak's pov 

Next morning I reached the set at around 7am as we had a shoot from 8 am.

My MUA got me ready in my vanity van while I was reading my dialogues for the last time.
"Good morning Ma'am." 
As soon as I reached the set,Ankur greeted me with a smile.

"Woah!!! This much respect!!!" I teased him.

"You are saying as if I don't respect you. " he said with a pout. I chuckled. 

"So how was yesterday?" He asked me.

"Nice...I visited the local shops and some restaurants as well….and yours?" I said.

"We were reminiscing the memories of our college days...Ah!! How much I miss those days!!!" He said with a sigh.

"Tonight we are going to the club...would you like to join me? You know we can lit the dance floor together with our sizzling chemistry!!" He said with a wink.

Here comes the Flirty Srivastav.

"Hahaha very funny !!! But No I am sorry but I can't join you today as I hate clubbing and secondly, I am going to buy some gifts for my family " I said with a smile.

"What will you buy for me?" He asked me with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"What I want ,I have already told you before...if possible then give me that.." He said seriously, looking in to my eyes. My smile vanished as soon as I understood what he actually meant to say.

I am sorry Ankur but I can't give my love to you as there is nothing left in me.

Luckily the director called us to take our position. Soon the shoot got started. 
The whole day passed doing the scenes...in between we had our lunch as well which was kind of a grand affair as the director gave us a treat today.

At around 4:30 pm we were done with our scenes and I retired to my Vanity as Ankur already left for his friend's house.

Removing my make up and cleaning myself up,I left for the hotel.
After taking a relaxing shower,I sat down to watch a movie. I was watching a movie when suddenly my phone rang.

I looked and saw that Kiaan was video calling me.

As soon as I received the call ,I was greeted by smiling Jigyasa and Kiaan beside her.

"Hello Mehak ,how are you?" She asked me.

"I am perfectly fine..What about you and little baby?" I asked her with a huge smile. 

"We both are fine but missing you...it's been weeks we have met." She complained to me with a pout.

"Someone has forgotten me." I heard Kiaan who was looking here and there.

"Yes...because you are less important now." I said with a wink, making Jigyasa laugh. I almost awed as I saw Kiaan looking at Jigyasa with eyes full of love. I got a pinch of sadness  in my heart but that was nothing in front of the amount of happiness and relief I felt ,seeing them so happy together. 

"How's everyone?" I asked.

"Dad is fine...Kavya and Avin went back to their place and I heard that Avin is planning to surprise Kavya by taking her to Switzerland. " Kiaan said and I smiled.

We talked for almost an hour and then decided to end it.

After that phone call,I got dressed and went out to shop.
Currently I am in a mall as I wanted to buy gifts for my closed one.

I bought some nice perfumes for my Mom and Jigyasa. Deciding to buy wrist watches for Kiaan and Manik,I went towards the section of the watch.

I was looking for a perfect watch when suddenly My eyes fell on a classy and unique watch.

"Manik will love it." I said to myself. 

"I want this watch." 
"Can you show me this watch?" 

I heard a person who said at the same time as I said.

I turned to see the man, hearing the voice to see a gentleman standing beside me.

How's the chapter?

Let me know.

Next update on Saturday.

Stay safe and healthy.

Please do Vote ,Comment and Share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro