16. The New Friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After one and half month 

Mehak's POV 

"And it's  CUT….All right...it was a great shot. " The director announced as I and Ankur pulled away from each other's arms. 

The director announced the lunch break and we all ran towards the food.

"Mehak," I heard Ankur calling me and I turned to look at him.

"Wanna go out? As it is our lunch break." He asked me with his sweet smile.

"I am sorry...but not today...let's go tomorrow or something. Is it okay with you?" I asked him apologetically. 

"Okay...no problem...let's go " He said with a shrug. We both went towards our van respectively to bring the food.

We are in Mumbai now and came back from Bulgaria  three weeks ago.

This one month has changed a lot of things in my life. The relationship between me and Ankur has come on track..once again we have become friends and him being him started to be flirty. Surprisingly me and  Vishal have become friends but we are more like Tom and Jerry….always fighting with each other. He is fun to be with and not to forget a perfect teacher for me in the matter of acting. And most importantly…

Before I could think something, my phone rang,breaking my thoughts. I picked up the phone to see my manager calling me. 

"Hello," I answered . 

"Can you come to the set right now? Something important came up." She said to me. She has come with me on the set today.

"Yes Sure." I said and cut the call.
"What's the matter?" I asked her as soon as I spotted her in the set.

"Welcome Mehak,There is someone who came today ,I want you to meet the person . That's why I asked your manager to call you here." Our director said.

I nodded and we three went inside the room where that "someone" was waiting and Soon Ankur and Vishal joined us.

We entered the room to see that man admiring some paintings on the wall.

"Hello Sir...here are my stars about whom I was talking about." Our director said to the man.  As soon as the person turned around ,I gasped in shock. 

It was none other than Arthit. Yes,the same man with whom I bumped and accused him for taking my pictures without my permission in Bulgaria.

He always looks handsome but today he is looking much appealing because of his business suit as I have seen him in casuals only.

"Handsome, appealing !!! Seriously!! What's wrong with you ,Mehak?" My mind chided me.

"Well,it's nothing wrong to praise a man who is as good looking as he is. '' I replied.

"Hello there...nice to see you all." He said shaking his hands with everyone except me as I was just behind Vishal so he couldn't see me. 

They introduced each other.

I suppressed my grin and stood beside Vishal which made him notice me. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me . Though he masked his surprised Expression as soon as it came,it didn't go unnoticed by my eyes.

"Hello Arthit." I said with a serious expression ,forwarding my hand towards him.

"Hello again Mehak." He said ,mirroring my expression and shaked his hand with me.

Everyone around us looked startled,seeing our serious look.

We stared at each other for some seconds and then burst out laughing. The people around us looked more perplexed than before.

"How are you?" I asked him. 
"I am perfectly alright and you?" He asked me.
"Beautiful as always." I said with a wink. He chuckled,shaking his head.

"Do you guys know each other?" 
Hearing Ankur's voice we looked at him. Ankur looked more shocked than anyone in the room,seeing me so casually and cheerfully bantering with Arthit.

"Oh yes...we know each other very well….We are friends actually." I said. 

Ankur gave a curt nod. 

After that remarkable first meet,we met again at the theatre in Bulgaria. There I apologized to him and he being a gentleman forgave me. We went to have coffee that day after watching the theatre.

After that we met a few times coincidentally and soon it turned out pre planned meetings. We soon became friends .

Well I don't make friends so easily but something about Arthit made me feel safe and happy which created the urge inside me to be his friend.

After meeting with him,I got to know that he is a business man and owns a magazine company which publishes 10 magazines on various topics like fashion, film,music, food,education, business etc. He is an introvert and there is always an aura of mystery around him which I can't deny.

After the introduction part,they all moved to their work . I and Arthit sat on the chairs to catch up a little. 

"So how is shooting going ?" He asked me.

"Amazing...soon we will be done with this. Then I have some off time  for myself. I want to go on a vacation with my family." I told him enthusiastically. 

"I also need a vacation but I don't think I can get it anytime soon." He said with a sigh. 

"Sometimes taking breaks is the best you know...don't burden yourself with lots of work..you should take care about yourself…" I chided him.

"I do yaar.." he replied with a scowl.

I rolled my eyes and said," Says the person who sleeps only for three hours and rest of the day works,works and only works... Oh please...I know you well okay!!! Such a stubborn you are!!!" 

He sighed and said,"Okay meri maa(my mother)...I will do as you say..I will take a break."

I nodded with a grin and pinched his cheek.

"What the fuck!! It hurts ." He said with a scowl. 

I grinned and said,"Perfect. Come on I am hungry...Treat me with pav-bhaji….let's go..let's go." He rolled his eyes at me.

"What about your diet?" He asked me.

"Pav-bhaji doesn't harm as it is my love." I said dramatically, making him smile.

I stood up and dragged him with me towards his car. 

As I have my scene after three hours, I don't have to worry about it. I messaged my director who was okay with my break and soon we drove to eat Pav-bhaji.

Author's pov 

Mehrotra mansion 

"Jigyasa..Baby….let's go..we are getting late." 

Hearing Kiaan's impatient voice from outside their bedroom,Jigaysa rolled her eyes and made a face before applying her lipstick. 

After getting ready ,she opened her door . Kiaan looked at his wife who was looking more beautiful due to the pregnancy glow on her face.

He pulled her towards him carefully and was about to kiss her when Jigyasa covered his lips with her hand,making Kiaan frown.

She said," Not now Mr. Kiaan...we are getting late. So shall we?" 

Saying this she moved towards the car ,leaving a disappointed and confused Kiaan behind.  

Disappointed because he couldn't kiss his wife .
Confused because his wife was treating him this coldly.

This is happening for the last three hours…..from the time he came back from his work. He can't understand what was going inside his wife's mind. 

"Maybe one of her mood swings." He mumbled.  Shrugging his shoulder ,he went towards his car to see Jigyasa already sitting there.

He took the driver's seat and started the car to take his wife for a dinner which promised a week ago. Due to his work commitments and Jigyasa having a little fever during last week ,the date got cancelled.

"Should I play the music?" Kiaan asked ,breaking the awkward silence between them. 

"Your car..your music player.. do as you want. " She said without looking at him. 

Kiaan sighed and thought,"Maybe she is hungry." 

He concentrated on his driving and prayed to God that Jigyasa's mood changes after their date.

What he doesn't know is the dinner date of them is going to be more dramatic and he is going to have a hard time convincing his wife.

Finally I am back....Thank you for the wishes and having patience with me ...Lots of Love to you all.

Ohho...seems Kiaan in trouble!!!! ;)

Share your thoughts about Mehak n Arthit.

Next update on Friday.

Stay safe and healthy.

Keep reading.

Please do Vote,Comment and Share. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro