6. The Date

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dedicating the chapter to   AnkitaGhosh205

Mehak's  pov

I was walking through the corridor when someone suddenly pulled me towards a dark room,making me scream out of fear.

The intruder muffled my scream by putting his palm over my mouth. I kept my eyes shut out of fear.

I kept trying to remove myself from his grip. Suddenly he switched on the light.

"Open your eyes,beautiful ." 

Hearing his whisper ,I opened my eyes. I turned my head towards my right and saw the very familiar face.

He removed his grip from my body and I turned towards him totally.

"You!!!" I said loudly in astonishment. 

"Yes..one and only me." He said ,biting his lips to stop his laughter which made me more angry.

"Are you mad?" I yelled at him.

"No...I am Ankur." He said with a smirk.

I looked at him ,fuming in anger.

"Okay okay..calm down. You became red in anger. I am sorry for the prank." He said.

"I almost got a heart attack because of your stupid prank. You are crazy. " I said and huffed angrily. 

"I am sorry,beautiful." He said and held his ears with his hands. Seeing his cute puppy dog eyes,I laughed and said, "You are forgiven." 

"Thank God...so shall we go to the party?" He asked ,lending me his hand.

I hold his hand and nodded . We both joined the party.

He is Ankur Srivastav ,a famous actor . He is the best co-star for me to work with...obviously after Kiaan. He is one of the versatile actors and has been in this industry for more than 5 years. He always helped with my dialogues, scenes and I have improved a lot because of his guidance. 
We had done a movie together. It was a blockbuster and surprisingly, audiences loved our chemistry on screen.

"Did Kiaan come?" He asked me as soon as we entered the party.

"Yes,he is near the food area. Let's go." I said .

He nodded and we both went towards there.

"There he is." I said as soon as I spotted the love birds. We went towards them.

"Hello lovebirds." Ankur said cheerfully. 

Kiaan turned around and said, "Hey Men. How are you doing? How's the trip ?" 

"I am good...trip was wonderful. But the thing is the place is for lovebirds...I suggest you and Jigyasa visit there once. You guys will definitely enjoy that." Ankur said.

"I will go definitely." Kiaan said with a smile. Jigyasa smiled shyly.

We talked for some time, then Kiaan left with Jigyasa as she needed rest.

"Are you leaving now?" Ankur asked me.

"Yeah, Mom and Bhai are alone and it's already late. So I will leave now. You?" I asked. 

"Me as well. I came here only because of you. Otherwise I wouldn't have." He said ,looking straight into my eyes.  I averted my gaze.

He sighed and said,"Come,I will drop you till your car." 

We both walked towards my car. 

"Bye...see you soon. " I said and turned to get into my car.

"Mehak." Hearing his serious voice,I turned around.

"You already know about my feelings for you. I also can understand that something serious happened in the past that you don't want to acknowledge my advances . But tell me honestly ,Don't you really want to give us a chance?" He asked.

I sighed and said ," You already know my answer. Trust me,I understand your feelings for me but I can't do anything about it. I really hate myself for breaking your heart and hope every time. But Ankur,I am sorry..I can't.  
If I accept your proposal now as I don't want to hurt you,trust me it will be a cheating on you and myself...It will hurt you the most as I will not be honest to you. 
Please I am sorry...really I am." I said with tears in my eyes.

It really hurts to see his dejected face every time. But still he is always there for me,forgetting about this very heartbreak of him.

He side-hugged me and said,"Sshh..it's okay. Don't cry. Trust me I am okay. Yes I felt bad a little..but I didn't get hurt. I will get hurt because of you ,you know that. Now wipe your tears and go home. Otherwise Aunty will get tensed." 

I nodded and got inside my car. The driver started the car.

"I am really sorry, Ankur... I know how heartbreak feels. I am sorry to hurt you again and again." I said to myself and wiped my tears.

Jigyasa's pov 

(The next part of the previous chapter)

I stood in front of the window and gazed at our beautiful garden.

So much has changed within these two years. I still remember the time when we remarried. I was still apprehensive  about my decision of being with Kiaan. I still feared that after someday maybe he would leave me ,saying this marriage was a joke for him. Every single  time, I tried to come closer to him ,the past made me take a step back always.
But Kiaan's patience, honesty,understanding nature made me come out of that trauma. 

Now I am very happy. I consider myself lucky to have a lovable and trustworthy husband like Kiaan, a father in law who is more a father to me than a father in law and a sister Kavya. It will be very wrong if I don't mention Mehak who is a sister and a friend to me. Her contribution was also there in making our (Kiaan's and mine) relationship work.

The news of my pregnancy is still like a dream to me. I just hope that I can be a good mother to my child . Though I know,if something wrong happens by any chance, Kiaan will be there for me.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang which broke my trance.

I went and opened the door.

"Yes ," I saw that our driver was standing there with a packet in his hand.

"Sir has given to you. " he said and gave me the packet.

I nodded with a frown.  He left.

I opened the packet to see a beautiful red dress with a note attached with it. I picked up the note and read it,

"Today we have to attend a party ,wear this dress and come with the driver. I have told him the address.See you at 8 pm.

Yours Kiaan

P.s.I chose the dress by myself. " 

I smiled shyly. I looked at the clock and it was already 6:30 pm.

I went to our room hurriedly and took a shower.
After that I got dressed in that pretty red gown. I did minimal makeup ,applied red lipstick on my lips and applied sindoor .
Lastly I wore the high heels and I am done.

Jigyasa's look

"When will I reach?" I asked impatiently. 

"Just 10 minutes more." The driver said. 

As he said,exactly after 10 minutes we reached the destination. 

I came out of the car and saw that it was a beach house.

"If there is a party,why is it so silent ?" I asked  myself.

"Madam,you go inside. Others are here only." The driver said. I nodded and walked inside.

Author's pov 

Jigyasa walked inside nervously. Seeing no one around,she felt more nervous. 

"Is this the correct place?" She asked herself.

Suddenly her phone pinged and a message popped up on her screen.

"Come straight to the backyard,Love.
Kiaan." 

She sighed in relief and did as she was told. 

On the other hand, Kiaan was restless . He was waiting to see his wife in his choice of gown. 

This beach house is one of his friends who has given it to him for tonight as Kiaan requested him. He wanted to give a surprise to Jigyasa . He knew that she loves nights near the beach. So he arranged a date for his wife.

Suddenly he heard a gasp and turned around only to be mesmerized by seeing the beauty in front of him. 

There Jigyasa was shocked to see the arrangements and it didn't take a minute to understand what Kiaan had planned for her.

Kiaan knew that Jigyasa would look pretty in the gown but he didn't know that she would look this much pretty. Those wavy hair,glittering eyes ,luscious red lips and glowing face which reflected nothing but innocence made his heart thump loudly in his chest. His heart swelled with love for his wife. He sent a silent thanks to God for choosing her as his life partner who was going to be mother of their child. He can't wait to hold the baby in his arms with Jigyasa beside him….his two precious gems.

"What is  this?" 

Jigyasa's soft voice broke his trance and he saw that she was blushing under his intense gaze .

"I wanted to take my beautiful wife on a date. " he said and hugged her dearly.

"You are looking beautiful ,love." Kiaan whispered near her ear,making her more red.

"Thank you." She whispered back. He broke the hug and led her towards the table. 

"Did you like the arrangements?" Kiaan asked. There was a table of two which was facing the sea and the surrounding was beautifully decorated with flowers ,candles and lights. Kiaan kept it simple but beautiful as he knew what his wife liked.

Date decoration

"It is so beautiful Kiaan..I loved it. The arrangement is just the way I like ... simple and beautiful ." Jigyasa said with a wide smile. Her shining eyes and wide smile told how much she loved her husband's effort.

"Just like you...simple but beautiful...so pure and innocent. " Kiaan said dreamily, kissing her forehead. Then he kissed his cheeks, making her blush.

Kiaan took out a box and gave it to Jigyasa. 

"Open it." Kiaan said and Jigyasa opened it.

She gasped ,seeing a beautiful diamond set.

"Kiaan..this…" Jigyasa said.

"You never asked anything from me. But I wanted to gift you this. Thank you so much for coming in my life...you brought the best out of me and transformed a stubborn,selfish Kiaan to a responsible, happy Kiaan…you show me the right path when I was on a wrong path….you made me a wonderful person…. It was you who gave me a chance to create a beautiful family with you….My dad,sister became closer to me than before because of you. 
Now you made me the happiest person alive by giving me a chance to be a father.
Thank you for loving a person like me ...thank you for coming in my life. I love you….I love you so much." He said ,making Jigyasa teary eyed. 

"I am lucky to have you Kiaan...you gave the things which nobody gave me. The love,respect, family everything..everything was given by you. Thank you my love.
You are the world to me." Jigyasa said, kissing his forehead. 

"Kiaan." She said softly.

"Hmm." Kiaan said,hugging her.

"I am hungry." Jigyasa said with a cute pout. Kiaan laughed and made her sit on the chair. 

Kiaan served her the dinner which was Jigyasa's favourite dishes . Jigyasa smiled gleefully ,seeing the food.

Feeding each other,enjoying each other's company, they finished the dinner.

After that Kiaan got up and said ,kneeling in front of her,"Can I have a dance with you?" 

"Sure." Jigyasa said and got up.

Kiaan played the music.

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi, kismat pe aaye naa yakeen
Utar aayi jheel mein, jaise chaand utarta hai
Kabhi haule haule dheere se
Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se tarannum mein tum
Chhooke mujhe Guzri ho yoon
Dekhoon tumhe, Ya main sunoon
Tum ho sukoon, Tum ho junoon
Kyun pehle na Aayi tum?

How did you become mine, I can’t believe my good fortune
You came to my life.. like the moon descends into the lake sometimes
Slowly and graciously 
Like the touch of warm sunrays
You touched me with melody so that
Should I look at you or should I listen to you
You are my solace, you are my passion
Why you didn’t you come earlier?

The song was depicting their life. Kiaan securely hold Jigyasa's waist and both were swaying softly with the tunes.Kiaan and Jigyasa were lost in each other's eyes.

Main to ye sochta tha ke aaj kal
Upar wale ko fursat nahi
Phir bhi tumhe banake woh
Meri nazar mein chadh gaya
Rutbe mein woh aur badh gaya

I used to think that nowadays
God has no free time
But, having created you,
He has risen in my eyes
His status has become higher..

Badle raaste jharne aur nadi,
Badle deep ki tim tim
Chhede zindagi dhun koi nayi,
Badle barkha ki rim jhim
Badlengi rituyen adaa
Par main rahoongi sada
Usi tarah teri bahon mein bahen daalke
Har lamha Har pal

Roads, falls and river may change their course
Radiance of lamps may change
Life may initiate a new tune
Raindrops may hum a different note
Seasons will change their style
But, I will remain forever
In your embrace, like always..
Each moment each second

Zindagi sitar ho gayi,
Rimjhim malhaar* ho gayi,
Mujhe aata nahi kismat pe apni yakeen, Kaise mujhko mili tum

Life has become like (melodious sound of) sitar
Like showers of Malhaar
I can’t believe how fortunate I am to have you in my life.

The song got finished. 
They both were overwhelmed with love for each other. 

Kiaan brought his face forward and took Jigyasa in a soft passionate lip lock. The moon and the beautiful night witnessed the love of this young couple.

How's the chapter?

What do you think about Ankur?

Let me know.

Next update on Friday

Stay safe and healthy.

Please do Vote,Comment and Share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro