Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Six months later I am still in Forks. But I miss my fiancee, I miss my friends and I just miss my life in Volterra. I am busy texting Caius when I hear footsteps on the stairs and Bella bursts into my room. "You know, you could knock." I say. The always rainy weather has ruined by mood in the past few months.

"I am heading to Italy with Alice to save Edward. He went to the Volturi, because he though I killed myself and now he wants to die too." Bella explained and a small smile appears my face.

"Well then, I guess need to change so I can tag along." I say as I walk towards my dresser. Bella hurries to her as I get dressed in a black short sleeve shirt, with jeans and my red combat boots while my locket from Caius hangs from my neck.

I grab my phone and earbuds and walk out. "Why are you so excited?" Bella asks me.

"I'm getting out of this horrible town and going home. So if course I'm excited."

"What do you mean home?" The golden eyed girl next to Bella asks me.

"You must be Alice." I say and she nods, "and to answer your question, I lived in Volterra with my fiancee until I was asks by my uncle to come to Forks to try and help Bella."

"Why are you wearing a Volturi crest?" Alice demands

"Don't you want to know. Now are we heading to Italy or what?" I say smirking and walk outside. Alice and Bella get into the front of Alice's car while I am stuck in the back.

"Hey Alice, you drive almost as fast as my friend in Italy." I tell her.

"Do we know of him?" Alice asks

"His name is Demetri. He's a classic Italian as he calls himself." I tell her and I see her freeze up.

"Are you meaning Demetri Volturi!?" Alice exclaimed.

"Why yes Alice, yes I am." I reply as we make it to the airport in Port Angels. We get out of the car and Alice and Bella goes to get tickets. We make it to the plane ten minutes before it is supposed to lift off.

I fall asleep almost as soon as we are in the air, my music blaring through my earbuds. After what feels like minutes but is actually hours Alice wakes me up by shaking me lightly.

We get off the plane and into a yellow car. "Alice where did you get the car?" Bella asks after running her hand through her hair for probably the tenth in this thirty minute car ride.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't be opposed to Grand Theft Auto right now." The tiny vampire says and I giggle even though I am crammed in the tiny backseat. Bella just nods in response.

I see the outskirts of the city. "Almost there." I say and we drive into the city. People in red cloaks surround the car. As Bella gets out of the car to run to the clocktower.

Alice and I walk there in the shadows so Alice doesn't sparkle like a disco ball. Once we make it to the clocktower I see the gate is open and Alice and I walk in. Bella is hiding behind Edward as Felix and Demetri are trying to bring it them inside.

"Why hello boys!" I say and everyone turns to me. A huge smile appears on Felix's face and he walks over and pick me off the the ground in a bear hug. I laugh and it echoes in loudly.

"I know master Caius would want to be the first to give his fiancee a hug." Demetri says with a raised brow and a small smile.

"Well I missed my little sister so that is why I am hugging her." Felix says as Bella, Edward and Alice look at us in shock.

"What you didn't missy Demi?" I ask with a pout.

"Yes I missed you. Everyone did." Demetri tells me in his thick Italian accent.

We hear the clicking of heels on the cobblestone floor. "I was sent to see what was taking so long." The small yet deadly blonde vampire says as she walks over. Felix hands Edward a red robe he had around his arm. A reluctant Edward puts it on as we walk. I hear him explain to Bella what is going on as we head to the elevator.

The Italian opera music plays as we enter. "I asked them to change the music." I say and Demetri chuckles slightly.

A new secretary greets us as we get out. "Is she human?" Bella asks.

"Yes." Edward replied.

"Does she know?" Bella questions once more.

"Yes, they all do." I say and Bella looks at me judgement in her eyes.

"Will she become a vampire?" Bella asks again.

"Maybe."

"Or desert." Jane says this time and I giggle. Jane gives me a small smile, after all she is my best friend.

We make it to the large, heavy doors to the throne room and Felix opens them. "Sister you have returned. We sent you out for one and you come back with two, a half and our queen. Clever girl." Alec says stepping forward.

Everyone in the room turns to us. "Ahh, Clary you have returned." Aro says walking over to me. "We have missed you my dear."

"And I missed you all as well." I tell him then look up at my fiancee and grin. I run over to him and he stands up and our lips meet. I hear Alice and Bella gasp and I feel Edwards confused stare and we break apart, "I missed you." I tell him.

"I missed you too." Caius responds.

"Can someone explain what is going on?" Bella exclaimed confusion on her face.

"This is my home." I respond and Bella looks at me in shock

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro