[62] And a Surprise !! 🛫🛬

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#20th position in Faith..
Can't thank my fam enough for this.Thank you so much.Hope it'll reach #1 soon. Keep supporting,keep loving,keep sharing.🙏🏻💝

#ignoremistakes

"When'll the driver come ?? Kab niklungi ??" Nandini asked all ready to leave as her flight was at 9:35pm.

She was looking everywhere trying to find Manik but she couldn't find him anywhere in the hall.

"Bunny Tu Hume chodke jaane k liye itni kyun jaldi mein hai??" Cabir asked.

"Main nahi jaana chahti thi bhai,, aap log bhej rahe Ho.." She didn't said anything more and Cabir didn't have anything to say.

"Aab Kya Manik mujhe airport takk chodne bhi nahi ayega??" Nandini asked as Manik wasn't there still.

"Why only airport ?? Don't you want me to come with you to USA??" The words which came from a voice made Nandini shoulder drop,tears rolling down her cheeks which she was holding back from a long.

There Manik was standing with two big luggage bags one is Nandini's which they packed wearing a casual jeans and a white t-shirt looking extremely hot.

Nandini sprung into his arms while he took her in his embrace with a big smile on his face.Breaking the hug Nandini started beating on his chest saying "Why you made me cry so much?? Why didn't you say earlier kay tum bhi aaney wale Ho?? Manik I'm gonna kill you !! How could you do this to me ?? You know what I went through ??!"

Manik held her two hands in his one smilingly and said "Tumne baatane ka time hi Nahi diya?? As soon as you heard about USA you started crying and moreover you didn't even talk to me properly!!"

"Toh waise hi batana tha Na !! You're a monster Manik sachhi" Nandini said reposing her head on his chest while he caressed her head.

"Aahmm..aahhmm!!" Other's made sound.

"Can we join??" Again they said in unison.

After a group hug and sweet bickering they parted ways as they are getting late.

Everyone left the house and settled themselves in the car only Manbir were left inside.

They were moving out when Cabir held Manik's shoulder to which he turned to him raising his brows.

"It won't be easy Manik.. When are you going to tell her ??" Cabir said to which Manik's face fell again,his face went pale,he didn't say anything only whispered "I dont know Cabir !! How'll I even tell her !!??"

"Manik kaha reh gaye???" They heard girls voice from
Outside asking for them.

"I'm just a call away you that right !!??" Cabir said emotionally to which Manik smiled a little and hugged him "I do know that buddy".

It's time for the boarding.

"Bunny I love you sweetie,,gussa matt hona humse,,we all are just a call away !! Kuch bhi Ho ekbar call karna bass we'll be there.. This is necessary bunny for you,for your mom.." Cabir said hugging Nandini who was in tears by now.

"How is it a call away !!! Kitna time laag jayega aapko jaane mein !! Agar Manik mujhe ice cream chocolate Na dey Toh kisko bolungi??" Nandini asked crying with a pout.

"Yeh Toh Maine socha hi Nahi !!??" Cabir played along showing he's in deep thought.

"Toh fir Nahi jaate,chalo wapas ghar.." Nandini said moving towards the exit.

"Oyee!!oyee!!" Manik rushed two steps to catch her "hello !! Kaha??"

"Ghar wapas!! Bhai kuch bhul gaye the,,Toh we need to go home for that .. Chalo tum bhi!!" Nandini said to which others laughed when Cabir whispered in her ear "Blue bag,2nd chain,right side" and winked at her to which she squealed in excitement.

"Choti koi pareshaan kare Toh just tell me ,, ek punch n they'll never look at you .." Mukti it was.

"And you gotta try all the stylish outfits there babe and I packed all accordingly ,,so don't worry about that" who it could be?? Any guesses??

"Nandu study hard ok ?? All the best" And this ??

After bidding bye to everyone Manik almost dragged a crying Nandini as it was their final call.

"Baby aise agar you'll keep crying Toh kaise chalega?? You'll fall ill mera bachha!! Don't cry .. Woh saab ayengey Milne humsey ekbar settle Ho jaye waha fir.." Manik tried to console her after settling on their respective seats in the luxurious cabin of Etihad.

There flight to Rochester(MN) will have two layovers.The first one will be for 3 hours 20 minutes at Abu Dhabi and the second one will be at New York City(JFK) for 5hours 18mins.

After Nandini stopped crying they decided to play jigsaw puzzles in which Manik won that too after annoying Nandini a lot as he cheated every single time.

"Achha enough of this now have your dinner and sleep.." Manik said to Nandini who is yawning already.

Nandini snuggled into him when the cabin crew came with their food and smiled at Nandini's cuteness warmly.She handed them the food and left.

"Nandini,,no sleeping without dinner... Get up baby" Manik said to which she looked at him sleepily and opened her mouth which means you need to feed her.

Nodding his head smilingly at her,he started feeding her and she started sleep eating.😂

And after their dinner they slept cuddling  eachother as its been two days they didn't sleep properly.Settling in a completely different country Leaving Manik & her family behind wasn't a thing to even consider for Nandini ever & With Manik !!?? Well!! He wasn't leaving her alone,It's just that Nandini's cold behaviour towards him,her anger couldn't let him live in peace but he still wasn't t relived.

An almost 3 hour 35 mins later their flight landed at the first layover which is at Abu Dhabi where they decided to rest only.

And now it's time for the 2nd one that's NYC. This layover is for 5hours and here they decided to roam a little and Nandini decided to shop for rest of the gang and Manik decided to shop for Nandini.

After a very tiny winy tour they were ready for the final ride to Rochester(MN).

After a long comfy yet tiring flight they both landed where someone was already waiting for them with a playcard of Manik Malhotra's name.

What caught Nandini's attention was almost 6 to 7 men suited in black tux standing tall when they saw Manik coming.

"Haainn yeh kaun?? Yeh yaha bhi Mani??!!" Nandini said peeking from Manik's back to which Manik laughed a little and held her hand pulling her infront of him.

She looked at him sheepishly and said "Mujhe darr-warr nahi lagta yeh toh bass I thought you need to have a word with them issi liye I stood behind.. Aisa waisa aur kuch nahi hai bass!!"

Manik again laughed and said kissing her cheeks "Aisa karogi toh I will eat you up and you can't  complain" to which she giggled.

"Sir we are  afraid it won't be safe for you to stand here for a long time.. Can we move??" One of the tall,black suited man asked him in his accent.

Manik wore his goggles and nodded his head sternly  in positive.

All the guards stood in a row as they went ahead to get into the car.They seated and the guards immediately took their seats in other Black BMW's.

"Baby you need to stay at the hostel given by the university ok as its their rule" Manik said when Nandini looked at him shocked an nodded her head in negative "Nahi Nahi aise kaise rules ?? Main tumhare saath hi rahungi bass.."

"Areh toh meri baat toh puri karne diya karo kabhi bhi Nandini... Aur ek hi blink mein yeh moteh moteh anshu kaha sey nikal atey hai batao zara ??!!" Manik asked sarcastically.

"Hai mere pass ek tanky hain woh chodo yeh bolo kya complete karna hain??" Nandini said with a pout.

Pecking her pout Manik said "I took special permission to stay with you,it was too tough though but you can't underestimate your Mani right !!?? Perks of being internationally famous business tycoon" Manik said with a smile and winked at her to which she smiled the broadest and kissed his lips to which Manik's eyes widened in shock but he too smiled in between and reciprocated with equal favour.

That's it for today ... Updates won't be regular for Atleast this month sorry for that. But from next month I'll update & will try to maintain fix dates.

Response is necessary

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro