[69] Such a Bold Move

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Do read the note at the end.
Sorry for typos.

∆____________∆

"Abhi main baadhi ho gayi hoon,So I'll go and bring,Meko koi nei rokega" Nandini said pouting and folded her hands near her chest.

"Choti main bhi chalti hoon na tere saath,I'll drive" Mukti pitched.

"Then why you people tought me to drive agar karne hi nei Dena hai toh??" There's no chance Nandini will listen today.

"Kya driving isi liye sikhaya k you can go anywhere you want whenever you want??" Manik asked a little frustrated.

"Thik hai,nei jaungi,Kahi nei jaungi,Kuch bhi nei karungi,Saab tum log hi karo,invite hi Kyun Kiya mujhe fir??" Nandu was also gussa.

"Invite?? Apne ghar mein occasion hai, ismein invite kis baat ki? Tu kuch maat bol bunny,gussa hoti hai toh ulta hi bolti hai" Cabot laughed and said to which Nandini & Manik looked at him with big eyes,others laughed but seeing Manan they too stopped.

"Achha,let her go buddy,she's a big girl now,she can manage" Dhruv said to Manik toh which Nandini didn't even give Manik time to protest,before he could even say something she said "Dekha!! Only Dhruv is the sensible one in this house"

"Achha thik hai jao" Manik said & Nandini jumped on him for a hug and said millions of Thank you's to him to which smiled and kissed her head.

"Lekin you can't speed 60km/hr"

"No, you're not serious right Manik??" Nandini asked shocked and everyone laughed.

"Yes,Nandini I'm serious"

"Fir thik hai raat taak wapas aajaungi koi ni" Nandini is in form today and Manik rolled his eyes.

"Tumhari yeh roz nei chalegi Nandini,I'm telling you,this is the first and last time. Aur haa,you'll be on Bluetooth always.No talking to strangers,if anything you feel wrong you tell me then and there ok??" Manik being Manik warned her.

"Mani, main bass market jaa rahi hoon,Jung ladne nei" Nandini rolled her eyes and hugged him.

And saying Bye to everyone Nandini left to take some saman from market for decoration.

Nandini starter driving only after connecting Bluetooth to Manik's phone.She was driving and listening to music when Manik said "Nandini,bachha sound low karo,drive karte Waqt itne Jor sey nei sunte music" to which Nandini replied "Yes,papa" and put the volume down.

Nandini reached marked and parked the car and went to bring all the things that she wanted after consulting with Manik who was happily helping her over phone. And suddenly she realised that she forgot the list,she made where she listed down the things they'll wanted.but she didn't let Manik know about that as Nandini knew that Manik needs a chance to come to her.After completing everything she went into her car and drove off.

After few minutes of driving away from market she realised that may be a white marcedes was following her. She didn't say anything to Manik cause she wasn't sure about that. But after few more minutes she noticed that the car was behind her all time trying to chase her. She decided to speed up to see if the Mercedes too speed up or not. And then she was sure that it was chasing her,she got a little nervous and tried to speed up as much as possible when Manik said "Nandini what are you doing!! Slow down,I told you not to speed up,baby slow down"

"Manik,I think a car is following me!! What should I do??" Her voice was shaking.

"What the!! Where are you? I'm coming right now?? Just tell me where are you??" Manik said already running towards the door. Noone noticed as everyone was busy with something in their rooms.

"Mani,it will take you hours to reach here,just tell me what should I do?? Jaldi bolo Mani"

"Don't panic bachha,kuch nei hoga, you keep driving,don't stop.I'm on the way"

Nandini was driving fast.Her hands were sweating,her legs were shaking but she steadily held the steering.She was sobbing out of fear.Manik was constantly soothing her and he too was driving recklessly breaking the traffic rules to reach asap.

After 30mins of chasing Nandini decided to stop and as soon as Manik heard no sound of engine he almost shouted "No, Nandini don't you dare,start the damn car.. don't go out.hold on bachha please,I'm near"

Nandini replied "No Manik" saying this she jumped out of the door and in a jet speed she went to the back of the car and opened the trunk and brought out the gun and walked towards the white Mercedes which also stopped right behind her car,she rushed towards the car and Out came Cabir...

Cabir shouted "Stop Stop stop stop"

Nandini was shocked to find it was Cabir. She sighed & shouted "Bhaiii!!! Aap !!!! Why were you chasing me like that!!? Who does that!!"

Cabir gulped and said "Ruk ja Manik ki sherni,meri toh aaj raam naam satya hone hi wala tha!!! When you left house i saw your list and your wallet on the tea table,bass wohi dene aaraha tha,I forgot my phone at home k tujhe call kar saku,I didn't find Manik aane k waqt fir main usko bhi bol Sakta tha.. that's why I took the car aur I knew ki tu kaunse market jaa rahi hai toh socha khud hi leke jaatah hoon. Lekin you left from there when I reached taab se tere piche hoon behen lekin tu toh Meko maar hi dalti aaj"

Hearing his side Nandini was laughing hysterically while huffing.

After some laugh Nandini shouted "you Oh,no bhai Manik!!!!"

"What Manik??"

"Bhai,Manik is on the way"saying this she ran and called Manik and within the first ring Manik recieved "Where the hell were you"

"Mani,Mani listen,stop stop right there,it's bhai"

"Who bhai?? What bhai?? Nandini I told you no talk with strangers.. hou only have Cabir koi aur bhai nei chaiye hai you understand what I'm saying!!?"

Nandini was laughing hearing him when he again said "Are you ok bachha!!  Haansh Kyun Rahi ho??"

"Mani,it's Cabir bhai only no stranger." And she explained the situation toh which Manik sighed but next moment he cursed Cabir and said "Uski toh main.. you guys stay there,I'm 2mins away"

Within a minute Manik was there and he saw two siblings sitting on bonnet and laughing. He ran towards them & helped Nandini come down and both hugged eachother tight. After few minutes Nandini whispered near his chest "In perfectly fine Mani,see, don't worry." And planted a kiss on his heart to normalise his fast beats which was due do the panic she gave him. Manik too smiled a little on her gesture and kissed her temple. Cabir didn't say anything as he knew they got scared.

And they next moment Cabir was running as Manik was running to beat the shit out of him.

"Ruk jaa kamine,aaj tu maarega mere hathon" Manik shouted & Cabir too shouted "Achhai ka toh Zamana hi na raha jaise,pati,patni dono hi marne pe Laage hai" Nandini heard this and her smiled like vanished.

"Fear.

Sometimes it’s a very helpful thing that keeps us from harm.

But many times it’s an inner voice and barrier that keeps us stuck.

That keeps us from getting what we want and becoming who we honestly want to be."

She thought about something and said "Can we go now,I'm tired."

Both stopped hearing this & looked at eachother and at Nandini.

"You ok right?" Manik & Cabir Said unison to which Nandini fake smiled and said "Yes I'm fine just a little tired,now let's go"

Manik called his driver and asked to take Nandini's car & Cabir's car away to home as he's taking Cabini home in his car.

On the way Cabir said everything what Nandini did to which Manik's eyes got bigger in shock. As he never in his wildest dreams can think of Nandini knowing about the gun in the car, using it is another part of nightmare.

"How did you know about the gun Nandini??" Manik could manage to ask only this.

"I saw Cabir bhai keeping it there jaab uss din hum late night party k liye nikle the,Lekin I wasn't sure waha hoga ki nei abhi taak,I just took a chance Kyun ki I didn't want to be a coward" Nandini said to which Manik & Cabir got more shocked as She took the biggest risk,what if that was not Cabir,what if the gun was there!!!

"You don't do this Nandini,you don't do nothing like this ever again. Do you understand how risky it was !!? Do you even realise what you did?? What if the gun was not there?? Kya ho Sakta tha do you have any idea?? I'm pissed Nandini,I'm very much pissed"Manik said to which Nandini didn't say anything,she knew what she did wasn't safe or right.

"Bunny,never do that sweetie,just think once if the gun wasn't there taab kya karti tu??" Cabir asked and within second her reply came"Firse I would've ran inside the car.."

Cabir smiled on her childishness but Manik said at a high voice "is that a joke Nandini?" To which Nandini put her head down and now deed in negative.

The environment in the car was silent for few minutes but Nandini broke the silence saying "I'm sorry,I won't do anything like this again.. please ghar pe aur kisi Ko nei batana please"

And both the boys forgave her after warning about numerous things.

Still Nandini wasn't in her usual mood and Both of them noticed this but didn't say anything.

They reached house,where everyone asked them where were the boys to which they managed.

"I'll be back,change karke aati hoon" Nandini said and went upstairs.

"Is she upset about something?" Cabir asked.

"I too think so,did we said too much??" Manik replied.

"I don't think it's about this,this
  is something else" Cabir said.

"Fear is a Powerful beast but we can try to ride it"
-Justine Musk

¶________________¶

Have a Happy & Safe Diwali to all of you ..

Do you people want me to write the Marriage ceremony of Dhruv,Alya??

Then let me tell you that I'm not good at writing marriage things,so it will take time as I've to research n all but if you want me to write only the reception thing skipping the ceremony details then I will be updating within 2days.

Tell me please.

Sorry for being gayab for so long.🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro