3:00 On Jupiter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

PJ picked her father's book of which told how to go to a different universe . "Ok...we have to type in the universe number...and the whole list of them is in here". Swap got device shown in the picture. PJ grabbed his arm "Just taking caution,we may get separated". They typed in the number and pressed the button that said OK.

Suddenly, there was alot of whizzing and rushing. But it only lasted a few seconds. The next thing they knew they were in space station in space. But they didn't know what to do next.

"What know?" Swap said. "I don't exactly" PJ said disappointed "know". Suddenly someone walked up to them.

"Hey your another one of the multiverses sans" They looked to see it was OuterTale sans. "And you got a Inter version 6.3" 

"A what?" Swap looked down at the thing that brought them there. Sure enough, it said Inter version 6.3. Outer looked up at them. "Well,I mean that thing. And this note, I woke up with it on my bed...Here,take a look" Pj looked at the note. It read Gather All of Us - The One Who Lives Alone. "I have been pondering it's meaning all day" Outer said. Swap took a look at the note and looked up at PJ. She looked dumbfounded. "PJ,w-whats wrong?"

"He's still alive?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro