03- Who is Y/N?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"No, you sit here, I'll take care of this." Taehyung furiously announced and moves out of the room in anger.

The girl on the door first gazes at Eunhee and then follows Taehyung from behind giving her angered up looks and tears in her eyes.

What the heck is happening?

Taehyung walked like a thunderbolt to the hall being followed by girl behind him.

"Get out of my house till I'm being polite." He tries to normalise himself while talking but it was too tough for him.

"Isn't it Eunhee? The girl whose mother died two years and ago and now she lives with you for money?"

"You may think like that, she's just a normal girl unlike you who's going a psychopath."

Taehyung answers her gritting his teeth.

The girl comes closer to him gripping her sling bag tightly in her fists of anger. "Oh really?" She mocks Taehyung with a smirk and comes one more step near to him that now they were inches apart only.

Taehyung still hadn't left his expressions of coldness and rage.

"You think I believe shits like this? You may think that you're letting her live her cause there's no one behind her anymore but actually you're using her as your slut aren't you?" She smirks as she folded her hands.

"Sang Ahee," he snaps her out of her smirking by raising his voice at her to the loudest.

Taehyung screamed so loudly that did impact the girl in front of him but not too much as she quickly regained her posture of attitude and hurt and smirks.

"Why? Tell me honestly then what are you doing with her huh? Because what I just saw doesn't seem like it's just a girl living in your house rent free cause she lost her mother. It seems so much more to me than that or else why would the Kim Taehyung have sex with an ordinary girl like her who used to be a Playboy?"

"Excuse me, I have never been a Playboy in my entire life alright." He exclaimed in his defence.

"Oh really? And you think saying this will justify what you did in past?" She questions him with confidence.

"Ahee, it's been years of that misunderstanding, just snap out of it and let me live now. Peacefully please. And right now just leave me alone and you go back home safely as it's too dangerous for a young girl to be out this late, alright? Just leave."

He says and started walking to go inside when he felt a jerk on his arm that was pulled by the girl.

"Leave her and correct the mistakes you did in the past Kim Taehyung. I haven't forgotten what you did to my family. If you don't repent it, this girl..."

"Don't you dare Ms. Sang." Taehyung turns back quickly as he understood what Ahee was about to bring up and say.

"Oh so..." Ahee laughs at first before saying. "Mr. Kim Taehyung is also scared of losing someone now? Great change Taehyung-ah." He nods her head with a smile of mockery as well as appreciation for the change she saw in the man in front of her.

"I wish..." She leaves his hand and lessens the distance between the two again. "I wish this fear was there for someone else too a few years back so today... This situation wouldn't perk up at all. We all would have been happy today."

"I did nothing wrong. Neither in the past, nor now. Just don't lay your eyes on Eunhee she's... She's just a little college girl who has dreams to fulfill, please Ahee, let her live or else-" Taehyung tries to warn but was cut off by the screech of the woman.

"Else what? Else you'll kill me too like you killed my sister?" Tears formed again in the latter's eyes as she stepped back from Taehyung.

"What did Y/N do to you?" She neared him in agression this time to hold onto his collar and shake him up while crying and shouting and throwing hands on the man who wasn't responding much to the girl's beatings or else it might have hurted her but she's getting furious and furious that might hurt the man too.

"I didn't kill Y/N, you know it too. I did nothing to her. You're just blaming me cause you're upset with yourself too for not being able to help her so stop Ahee. Just stop please this won't solve anything."

He tries to stop the hands of the woman but she was too angered up to even see or understand what she's doing that soon she found a hard metal vase on the table below Taehyung which she picked up and was about to throw it at him when a scream was heard by the two people fighting in the hall.

"Taehyung be safe," Eunhee shouts.

And Taehyung notices what Ahee was about to do so he instantly held her hand which she struggled to get off from his grip but couldn't as soon Eunhee joined Taehyung.

Eunhee held the woman from her waist and hauled her away from Taehyung and he quickly took off the vase from her grip which wasn't hard for him to do so.

Ahee finally calms down and stops all the fighting to eventually fall on the ground in Eunhee's hold still as she weeps loudly.

"You killed my sister."

Eunhee says while crying in sorrow for the demise of her sister for whom she was blaming Taehyung and the latter was so confused and worried about what to do next.

Eunhee there was the third person to be hella perplexed but couldn't even ask or say anything too.

"Send in the security and get the driver. We need to send Ahee back home." Taehyung talks with someone over the call and soon in minutes the security was there who helped Ahee get up and dragged her out from the house.

She was still crying badly while being dragged and cussing Taehyung who was held by Eunhee.

Eunhee held Taehyung's one arm in fear when she saw how miserable the girl looked while crying and being dragged away. Taehyung quickly grabs her hand to comfort the girl holding him.

"It's okay, it's fine."

He soothes her down.

"Who is Y/N, sir?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro