19- Not her twinnie 🔞 21+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"We have a date tonight, don't forget." Eunhee winked at him before she left the car at a safe distance form their college and Taehyung went ahead after passing her a sweet smile.

He is almost there to find about his brother Tae-hyuk that means both of them have to be very cautious of everything that happens around them and specially Eunhee herself.

He's his brother, twin brother so she needs to differentiate if someday his twin comes in front of her. So after Taehyung told her everything last night, she has decided to know Taehyung more than ever so she planned this date and today onwards, she'll start her mission of knowing even the littlest details of Taehyung.

From his emotional, mental state to every inch, every centimetre of his body so she knows, how Taehyung is by every word he speaks and every action he takes.

So her plan is like, emotional, mental past life everything she'll ask him on the date and later... Ahem ahem. They'll do what they've been doing till now but 1 more motive would be added to it this time they'll do it that is to know each other the best doing this so if someday, is something goes wrong she'd quickly know if she's doing it with Taehyung or Tae-hyuk.

The day passed by really slow for Eunhee as she was so desperate for the date night with her husband, specially the after part.

"Finally," she jumps on the passenger seat next to Taehyung in the evening all tired but quickly got charged up as she thought about the date.

"You're that excited? What's wrong, is there something special going to happen?" Taehyung asks as he ties his seatbelt and gets ready to drive.

"Veryyyy...now drive home fast, I've picked my best dress for you."

"Oh my my, seems like it's way too special." He chuckles and started the car to their way back home.

Soon they both were sitting in front of each other with wines in their glasses being poured by the waiter of the personal suite that Eunhee booked for tonight.

It has a small swimming pool attached to the balcony that gives the scenery of the city in front.

They both had their dinner while chatting and she asked almost everything about his past to him that has happened. Every small detail of his life is now registered in her brain and now was the time to know him physically so she got up from her seat removing her jacket and moving to Taehyung who was standing at the window door of the balcony with the wind glass looking at the city.

Eunhee moved her arms from his back to his chest and laid her head on his back. He slowly kept his free hand on hers and chuckled again.

"I really don't have anything left to tell you anymore, I swear I've told you every single detail of my life now. There's no transperancy left." He chuckled again but she said nothing.

She hugged him more tight from behind and her breasts were pushed to the utmost with his back that he slowly understood what she wants.

"Hmm," he hums exhaling air from his nose and turns around keeping his glass on the side table.

His eyes quickly got lustful and so did hers. Taehyung attacked her lips like he didn't just have dinner a few minutes ago. That hungry he seemed like while kissing Eunhee roughly.

His fingers reached her thin strap of the dress and he pulled it down to her shoulder in less than a millisecond while still kissing her and made her fall on the bed.

"Mmmm..." She moaned as his tongue entered her mouth without any trouble and he slurped her mouth like he's sucking a straw.

Eunhee's hand roamed on his back and one entangled in his hair.

Suddenly something happened and Taehyung got up with his now messy hair and clothes. His shirt was half out, his pant was creased and his tie was already gone. Top three button of his shirt we're broken by you and he looked super hot in this attire that you couldn't take your eyes off.

"Let's try something new today. Get on the table with your stomach babygirl."

He orders and goes to the bathroom to cupboard area to find something. You took the order and got even excited for the night today thinking of 50 shades of grey is going to be recreated in your own life tonight.

You quickly cleared the table entirely but let the table cloth be there otherwise it would hurt you more without it and laid down on your stomach already without waiting for Taehyung to come back.

Your smile wasn't going away as you were so excited to be directly hit on your hips today.

Your legs felt shivery just at the thought of this. You could feel your vagina and inside walls clenching so bad but this is the fun about.

2 3 minutes later, you hear Taehyung coming back from the dressing area and something in his hands. You didn't look behind but waited for something to be said.

Before he could have said, the doorbell of your room rang.

"Oh fuck-" he groaned at the knock but he leaned at your back entirely close to your body and whispered in a heavy voice in your ears.

"Do not move away babygirl, I'll be back in a minute. When I come back, I must see your cunt red, got it?"

And he moves off you leaving you to feel the cold waves hit you again at the loss of his body contact.

You quickly snatched your dress up to your stomach from behind and started hitting groping your ass with your both hands to make it as red as you can. You entered a finger in your butthole and a loud moan escaped your mouth by fault.

You got scared of what if the person at the door could have heard you? But who cares, Taehyung is there so he'll manage.

Taehyung after whispering in your ear goes to open the door to see who it was after fixing his shirt a little bit when he opened the door, his expressions told as if he saw a nightmare in front of him standing alive.

The male only said one thing, "Not her twinnie," and it was his...

...twin brother.

And in a blink before he could have registered more, he got a hard hit on his head and was unconscious.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro