Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Siren is changing clothes in the bathroom as she is slipping a shirt on over her bra while she isn't wearing pants yet) I
Stringer: (opens the door not knowing Siren is in there)
Siren: (immediately notices) STRINGER?!
Stronger: AH NAKED GIRL! (quickly covers his eyes as he slams the door closed outside the room)
Siren: (confused why he didn't try anything she's used to)
Stringer: (from outside the bathroom obviously embarrassed) I am so sorry!
Siren: (confused still) What?

POV: Siren figures out what her necklace from the Team/Furno and Stormer is for

(Siren is on her own on a mission as she breathing heavily with a trail of blood from her lip as she's against Rotor while being sperated from the team who took on XPlode)
Rotor: (charges up his gun as he aims it at her) Say bye bye!
(Siren closes her eyes as she braces for the blast to hit her not noticing her necklace from Stormer and Furno glowing slightly)
(Siren is suddenly swooped off her feet literally making her open her eyes seeing Furno had her in his arms as he avoided the blast from hitting them both while Stormer has his gun aimed at Rotor while in front of the two with the rest of the team were still rushing to them)
Rotor: (realized he fucked up) Oh no.
Stormer: (Challengingly) Wanna bet Rotor?

(Siren is trying to learn how to pull certain moves on a bike before she has a chance to get her own bike)
Siren: (thinks for a bit before grinning as she revs the bike engine and tries to pull a wheelie, manages to fall off as she does so as the bike nearly falls on her which her Chesnaught Greenie catches before it can fall on her)
Stormer: (terrified) KID! (Runs to her with the team)
Siren: (gives a thumbs up) I'm good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILztBIM4gxE

Wolfie: What if we make the yeet thing into an opera song?
Siren: (grins as she does so(video above))
(The team start laughing while Zib is just confused of her)

POV: Prolong Eye Contact

(Siren is talking of a random topic but ends up letting her natural/born southern accent slip in)
(The team and Zib hearing it looking at her in shock)
(Siren stares back at them as her tail wraps around her leg)
(The team and Zib continue to stare at her)
(Siren keeps staring back as she barely blinks)

POV: Gaming Bugs

(Siren is replaying Security Breach with Stormer and Monty watching)
Siren: (hears the sound that the players been found and sees Monty's captions in the game) Shit!
(Monty in the game literally flies past the player into one of the pipes making Siren shocked along with Stormer and the Monty with them)
Siren: (fearfully laughing) What?
Stormer: (to shocked to speak trying to figure out what happened)
Monty: (lowers his glasses down trying to figure out what game him did)

Yes I got this off of Jacksepticeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVXDEFBOtXE

POV: WHAT THE-

Bulk: (playing Subnautica hearing the music playing) I have an angel singing in my ears-(Sees the Juvenile Ghost Leviathan, actually terrified) WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!
Siren: (looks, nonchalantly) Juvenile Ghost Leviathan.
Bulk: What the Fuck-

So uh-
The necklace I mentioned
I made a drawing of it

No the left half isn't incomplete, I tried to make it matching to Stormer and Furno

So the concept of the necklace itself it came the Christmas RP me and Wolfie did(it's unfinished obviously bc ideas for other gifts gave us a dead end tbh), it was made by Zib, Evo and Wolfie and given it's able to react on Siren's emotions, it glows slightly when it notices Siren's negative emotions and immediately sends a signal to both Stormer and Furno of Siren being in trouble, and given their parental instincts they'll be there faster than a Quaza Recharge process

Their better than my biological family I'm gonna admit that much😂
And is one of the many reasons why their my parental figures irl

Back into my plushie fort/pile I go despite it's 11 at night where I live!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro