Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

POV: Two Ways Siren manages to interrogate Villians

[Way 1]
Siren: (sitting in front of the villian who is cuffed to the floor currently) I discovered at a very early age that if I talk long enough I can make anything right or wrong, so ether I'm God or truth is relevant, in that case. Booyah!
(The Recon Team watching)

[Way 2]
Siren: (frustrated) Hit the lights.
Rocka: (immediately knows what she had planned with Sundrop with them as he turns off the lights)
(Moondrop is in front of the guy from Sun as he holds the villian by the front of their prison attire with a grin on his faceplates)
Moon: Naughty boys must be punished~
(The villian looks like their ether about to pass out or shit themselves. Siren standing next to Moon)
Siren: Talk or Moon will be let off the leash.
Rocka: (from where he's standing) Shit....

POV: Siren is Best Big Sister

(Kuro is outside of his school with three bullies in front of him)
Siren: (from Kuro's shadow) So you three think it's a good idea to bully my little brother?
(Siren comes out of his shadow as she cracks her knuckles)
___
__
_
Siren: (to the Hero Recon Team) I drop kicked that child in self defense.
Rocka: (notices it's Siren) Kid what the?
Siren: Daniel Rocka I drop kicked them in self defense!

POV: Movie Nights with Siren's Anti Social Ass

Siren: (panicking while looking around of the blanket she, the team, Kuro, Ruth and Wolfie are on) I made a mistake!
Stormer: (looks at her) Wha-
Siren: (still frantically looking) I put my Apple Pen down on a fucking blanket and it evaporated! NO!

Siren: (in the passenger seat of a car with Stormer driving, grins as she sticks her hand out the window with the middle finger out) Fuck the world!

Zib: What's one thing your parents gave you that you can't get rid of?
(The team who sees Zib as both their mom and dad)
Siren: (breaking the tension in a bad way) Emotional Damage!

POV: When Siren first got her plush Tigger

School Counselor: (gives Siren a Snow Tiger plush)
Siren: (holding it in her hands staring at it) This is a stuffed tiger.
School Counselor: Yes.
Siren: Is the, stuffed tiger going to help?
School Counselor: If you don't want it give it back.
Siren: (hugs the stuffed tiger to her chest scooting back) No.
School Counselor: Then it helps.

I was legit 13 when she gave me that plush and ever since then I've slept holding Tigger and he keeps me from having my nightmares

Oh hey, end of the of the chapter!
I haven't had Reala meet Lilith yet so next will be one of those story based ones where he does!

And also-

This is Tigger the Snow Tiger! The infamous plush I mention for roleplays and for these incorrect quotes himself
I've had him for years and always practically fall asleep holding him since he keeps my nightmares away

I shall retreat back into my plushie pile/fort now!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro