Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

POV: PTSD Sucks

(Siren is in hysteria of crying from a PTSD flash in the garden as Ruth is struggling to console her)
Siren: (screams) DAD!
(Stormer's footsteps are heard as he rushes)

POV: How Low Is Siren's Self Worth?

Siren: (walks inside the mansion) Guess who's fucking home?! THE FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT!
Stormer: SIREN-

POV: Siren explains relations on stream

Siren: (live streaming Minecraft on YT) Okay-
Chat Donation: Rocka is the sibling in charge of pizza money when the parents are out
(Siren laughs at that)
Siren: Fucking hell. Yes Rocka is the one in charge of money, then you got Bulk and Surge in the background screaming what they want and or trying to take the phone from him.

Yes this was from Philza Minecraft's streams

POV: The Team supports Siren's streams

Siren: (live streaming a random horror game) There's to much violin...
(The team watching her live stream downstairs to help show their support)
Siren: (notices an item in the game) What's this? (Picks up the item seeing what it is) I found the star screwdriver! Yes! I'm gonna unlock some shit! (Sees the ghost in the game) NO I'M NOT! I'M GOING BACK HOME! LEAAAAAAVING! (Has her character go into the closet to hide) Back in ze closet.
(The team start laughing at that)

I honestly am picturing them being supportive of my gaming style since how negative my parents are with it bc of me being a woman into video games and animatronics

Also both Thomas Sanders and Daz references in one

POV: Don't be Sexist

Random Hero from a different team: (Throwing darts at a board in their area of the Hero Factory, starts talking crap about Siren) She's a woman, there's no way she can cuff three grown man.
(He throws a dart in hand which Siren walking by catches with ease gaining their attention as Stormer is next to her)
Siren: (running her finger tips against the bristles of the dart) Don't be so sexist, a woman can easily take a man. (Looks at them) With the right motivations. (Grins as she stabs the dart into the wall before walking off)

Siren: I smell a cute British boy! (Looks at Reala) I'm talking about Reala!
(Reala has a sheepish smile and a blush at that while NiGHTS and Jackle are laughing a bit in the background)

Random Person: (talking of Siren) Is she even a decent hero?
Siren: (standing near Bulk, Rocka and Surge, cracks knuckles) Fuck around and find out.

Back into the plushie pile/fort I go hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro