Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

____
__
____

POV: Zib in Mom Mode

(Stormer is holding Siren in a hug as Shadowzone made Siren have a mental breakdown in front of the team of bullying her and made fun of her for it)
Zib: (furious and stressed) You just triggered my fight or flight response, (cracks neck and knuckles) and I am a flightless bird.
Ruth: (in human form) Zib no-

____
__
____

Siren: (walks into the main room) I am five steps away from laying in the middle of the road in traffic of Mako Hero City to be run over!
(Stormer, Threasher, Bulk and Stringer in the main room confused and worried)
Surge: (running after her) WAIT! I WANNA JOIN TOO SIREN!

____
__
____

[Context: Short story of Siren realizing how her Realm Hopping works]

Megwynne: (holding six or seven year old Siren's shoulders) There's a possibility that of your realm hopping meaning you can travel to any realm you desire no matter the issue!
Siren: (holds 1.0 figure of Stormer closer) I can have a family that wants me?

____
__
____

Siren: (got jumpscared in FNaF Sister Location by Bon Bon) I'm having a panic attack. (Starts playing the same note into a harmonica in a hyperventilate before wheezing in laughter as Furno poked his head in the room)

____
__
____

POV: Siren, Rocka, Bulk and Breez playing WWZ Game

(The game has the four in the game shooting zombies that jump from a large hole in the ceiling)
Siren: All humans are vermin in the eyes of Mordor.
(Rocka and Bulk are repeatedly saying Pull as they shoot the zombies in the game in the background like it's skeet shooting)

Yes RussianBadger reference of World War Z game where this was a small clip

____
__
____

(Siren got knocked to the ground by Curroder on a mission which the said acid villian rushed at her)
(Siren growled as she activated a stun device she made, hitting Curroder with it as she then kicked/kneed his to knock him a few feet away as she gets back up)
(The team cringe at that while in the communications line you hear Quaddle say "that brother gone" with Zib scolding him and Codsworth laughing)

____
__
____

POV: Game Night at The Mansion

Zib: Name something that's hard to do with your eyes open.
Bulk: Read.
(The team, Ruth and Thresher start laughing)
Zib: This boy is a grown hero, he said "read Zib". I sure love to see you do it with your eyes closed.
(Siren falls to the floor with a thud as she laughs)

I am so damn tempted to put the story base chapters I have here in their own book bc yolo and they really don't start roleplays
Plus I have more in mind and I don't wanna max this book with them tbh 😂

Off I go back into my plushie pile/fort now!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro