Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lolbit We'll be Right Back photo here

(The team is on a mission against Curroder, Siren is willing to go against him herself)
Stormer: Kid you are not going to face him yourself.
Siren: (Looks up at him as her hammer is hoisted over her shoulder) Listen, if you found my will to live Papa you can keep it because, I'm pretty damn sure I have zero fucks to give on living.

(It's snowing outside the Hero Factory)
Siren: THE FUCK! THE FUCK! THE FUCK IS IN THE AIR?! THE FUCK! THERE'S WHITE SHIT EVERYWHERE!
Stormer: Have you never seen snow before?
Ruth: (Next to Stormer) She grew up where snow is more rare than Blue Moons and with that when it does it doesn't even get close to half an inch, think on that Stormer.

(This is where I introduce my BF/boyfriend and my fictional bestie)

(Siren locked herself in her bedroom with her depression episodes)
Makuta: (outside her door and to drained of his powers to teleport in her room) Open the door or I'm gonna, throw rocks through your windows you dumb whore.
Reala: You know your never gonna hear the end of it from Wolfie if you do that Makuta and the same with Mata Nui.
Makuta: (glares at him) Shut up.

(Zib walks into the room)
Zib: Hey are any of you guys-
Siren: Depressed?
Stormer: Traumatized?
Reala: Worthless?
Surge: Dead inside?
Zib: ...... I was gonna say hungry now I'm tempted to get you guys therapy instead.

(I introduce one of my talents with this)

(Siren is playing the piano of He's a Pirate from Pirates of The Caribbean)
Siren: I'm trying to get some good mood fitting music.
Evo: (In a Jack Sparrow voice impression) YEAH KEEP PLAYING IT SIREN!
Breez: (laughs)
Evo: (stands on the head of the couch while still doing the Jack Sparrow voice) This is the day you'll always remember you failed to catch, Captian Jack Sparrow, savvy!
(Evo falls off and behind the couch making Siren jump as she stops playing the piano)
Evo: (Holds up hand in an A-Okay hand jester, normal but pained voice) I'M OKAY!

(Siren has been in her room for days and finally comes out after taking a shower to feel clean and to help clear her head and is now walking in the kitchen in a fresh set of PJ's)
Bulk: Why did you keep yourself locked up for so long?
Siren: (glares at him as she eats a Honey Bun) Well excuse me if my brain decided to not work normally when I wanted to get shit done.
Stormer: (sips his coffee) So writers block hitting you of your fanfics then?
Siren: (mumbles as she takes a bite out of the honey bun) Yes...

(Siren and Surge are in the living room with Surge playing Minecraft on Siren's Switch as she reads one of her books)
Surge: Is this game for Autistic people?
Siren: (Is Autistic, looks up at him) Why would you say that?
Surge: Cause I'm starting to love it.

Okay not many of them like the previous ones I just woke up so give me a break here 😂

Also for those Ik are needing it-

This is one of my many familiars/companions Ruth
He's a Black Fae Dog able to morph into people's shadows mainly mine, able to breath fire and can turn human at will

Then of course the Bionicle version of the Devil Makuta aka the brother of the Great Spirit Mata Nui!
And he is my fucking fictional bestie, hate me all you want!

And this is boyfriend
Yes for when he knows of my fanfics he lets me portray him as my favorite villian/Fangirl Crush Reala from SEGA's NiGHTS franchise
They are somewhat similar of looks(he has pale skin and blue eyes plus wears red, black and gold as his main colors)and have a similar personality but overall I'm lucky to be in a relationship with my bf

I shall see y'all in the next one!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro