Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lolbit We'll be Right Back photo here

(Siren is blasting her ear drums out with music and singing softly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOuKMkGdsAk

(A/n: Yes this is irl me singing)
Siren: (starts singing louder) Maybe I'm to emotional, your empathy is like a wounded soul. Maybe I'm to emotional, or maybe you never cared at all! Well good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, if you ever cared to ask. Well go for you, you look great up there without me, baby. LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH!
(Surge and Stringer just walked in)
Surge: Who pissed her off?

(Stormer is sitting at the couch, Siren suddenly stumbles in with blood pouring from arms)
Stormer: KID?!
Siren: Not my first rodeo papa, I'll go patch myself up since I over did it of caving into my urges. (Takes a step and falls face first to the floor) I'm okay!

(Siren and Breez are watching Demon Slayer's newest season on the TV and see the younger version of Muzan)
Siren and Breez: NO!
Ruth: (from laying at Siren's feet) Heehee.
Siren and Breez: (wheeze in laughter)

(Siren is playing Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur Soot on her guitar and singing the lyrics)
Siren: He's in your bed, I'm-
Surge: (bursts in) IN THE CADALIC! GIRL LETS PUT SOME MILES ON IT! ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST TO PUT A SMILE ON IT!

(Siren is watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch on tv with Stormer)
(Bulk walks past before noticing Stormer watching with Siren)
Bulk: Really Stormer?
Stormer: (matches up to the line playing on the screen) Quote the Raven, bite me.
Siren: (wheezes as she nearly falls off the couch in laughter)

(Siren let her sanity snap on a mission and is devouring a villian, despite them being a newbie villian they nearly made Stormer loose an arm and she let her sanity snap from it)
(The rest of the team watching in horror)
Siren: (lifts head up as her mouth is dripping of the villian's blood) What?
(Surge shivers in disgust as Stormer looks away while still holding his arm)
Breez: Nothing...
Siren: (Shrugges and goes back to her meal while her wings flutter and tail swings)

(Siren is sitting at island with Zib)
Zib: Now, what do we say, when we get the compulsion to throw ourself off a bridge.
Siren: (swallows the bite of a cookie she's eating) Yeet.
Zib: NO!

(Siren is playing FNaF Security Breach with Nex and Evo watching her, Stormer walks in)
Siren: I've only had Glamrock Freddy for two hours now, but if anything bad happens to him, I will kill everyone in this room and then myself.
Stormer: (shoots his head to her) Kid what the hell?!

Here's the image I said I had Wolfie

I feel like this is cannon interaction before the first game I swear, just nonship of course 😂

Later!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro