Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

POV: Virus got to have control of the body for a day

Breez: So how is it being in control for the day so far?
Virus: Meh, it's weird but so far-
Siren: (hug tackles him from behind) Hug attack!
Virus: (freezes because he's not used to physical contact)

XPlode: (carrying Rotor on his shoulder)
Rotor: (literally the tallest of the villains not including the Shadow Villians) Do I even weight anything to you?
XPlode: Nah, it's like carrying a bunch of grapes.

POV: Well Ya' See

Serena: (on her bed as she reads)
Corroder: (looked around the room bc yolo and Serena was okay with it) Hey Sugarcube?
Serena: Hm?
Corroder: What's this box under your bed.
(Serena's face turns red at that)
Serena: ... Okay I'm a kinky bitch and those are "some" of my toys.

For those who need context, those "toys" are not PG aka toys you give your kids

Siren: (sitting upside down on the couch reading Moon Knight fanfiction)
Zib: (walks in and sees her) ... Kid?
Siren: Yes Zib?
Zib: (confused why she's upside down) What are you doing?
Siren: Reading fanfiction.
Zib: ... That's not what I meant.

Rotor: (runs out a room in a stupid manner) I'm free!
XPlode: (runs after him in the same stupid manner) Flint Lockwood!
(Serena, Purge, Nebula and Corroder wheeze in laughter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSbhUCM5Z6s

Serena: (thinking she was alone as she decided to clean up the base and starts singing)
Most if not all the villians and the boss: (watching her and never hearing her sing before hear her singing

Okay only recently finished watching Belle but I love it!

Siren: (throws a snowball at Bulk)
Bulk: (ducks under it for once)
Stormer: (gets hit in the face by the snowball)
Siren: (realizes she done fucked up) Oh no.

Bulk: Siren and I are so close we even share a toothbrush.
Siren: We what?

Siren: I saw you fall, saw the sinners lay on your corpses...
Rocka: Hey, what's up with Siren?
Siren: I created you, made the pieces perfect, others marveled at your beauty... their gazes may have held envy, though, for none are perfect but you. I was only looking away for a moment, but you were gone. I had failed you. And I fell into despair. The only way to save myself was to create, but I knew... this time I knew I was only making you to die. And I apologize. For I will undoubtedly fail you again. For a short time, there will be peace and beauty, but none in the face of us shall lay undisturbed. The greatest have fallen, and will continue to fall, and I weep for you for being born unto this place, where brother eats brother, and the undeserving rise to fame. Those that have gone against you know they've wronged you, and they will stand before the creator, knowing they have sinned. Do not worry, little ones, you will be avenged.
Siren: ...They made some rock towers and went somewhere else for twenty minutes and when they came back the rock towers were destroyed and people were sitting where the towers once were, so they were sad and made more rock towers.
Bulk, to Siren: Hey, who even is the creator? I thought you were an atheist!
Siren: SHUT THE HELL UP, PERSON B! I'M TRYING TO BE DRAMATIC AND MYSTERIOUS!

Siren: Any idiot would know that.
Bulk: I knew that!
Siren: See?

Surge, tearing up the room: Where are they?
Surge, looking under a pillow: Who moved them? Who moved my children?
Surge: Somebody moved my M&M's, and now I am going to start killing.

Serena, writing in her diary with a glitter gel pen: I'm losing my sense of humanity. Nothing matters. God is dead. There's blood on my hands.

Ngl I wanted to put Siren with that so tough

Serena, turning to XPlode: Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing you can turn on is the microwave.

Stormer: All in all, a 100% successful trip.
Surge: But we lost Bulk.
Siren: All in all, a 100% successful trip!

Siren: What should I do?
Bulk: *holds out hand* May I suggest dinner with a friend?
Siren: Well, none of my friends are available, so I guess I'll have to go with you.

Siren: We should normalize not loving family members.
Stormer: (Knows Siren means her bio family) You can just say: "I hate my dumb fuck uncle" or whatever. Talk like a normal person!

Serena: I love saying 'fuck me' because it can either be sexual or self-loathing and those are two things that describe me perfectly.
Corroder: Sugarcube please-

Bulk: Do you want to know your gay name?
Stringer: My... my gay name?
Bulk: Yeah, it's your first name-
Stringer: Haha. Very funny Person B-
Bulk: *gets down on one knee* And my last name.
Stringer: Oh- oh my god.

Wolfie you get this is a joke thing bc of a payback Bulk is doing for that one pickup line to "steal" Bulk's last name 😂

Corroder: Wow! XPlode made you cry?
Serena, tearing up: Yes, and he said some really mean things that are only partly true.

Siren: (a suicidal bitch) Why shouldn't you put a toaster in a bathtub full of water?
Quaddle: (trying to ease her away of that) [Because your toast would get soggy!]

Oh hey ANOTHER new one that's longer than the last one!

Also did some art so let me show it bc I'm kinda proud of them!

So I am not good at backgrounds [Tried to do a Mesa like background] or magic stuff in art but here is this of my RP self! Kinda forgot most way through making it her eyes turn half and half when she's using her powers so the eye was like Stormer's for a while before I remembered and recolored it to the purple variant of the half and half which also of the art itself goes to my second one!

Oh who's this? Well all I can say she's definitely an unwelcomed familiar face to our Church Grim!

I'ma go now to do more YT

Later hoes!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro