Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lolbit We'll be Right Back photo here

Nex: (singing slightly) But if you close your eyes!
Surge and Siren: EMOTIONAL DAMAGE! EMOTIONAL DAMAGE! EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!
Everyone except Siren and Surge: NO!

(Clearing this up, Siren got kidnapped and is being held hostage by Von Nebula and Stormer has found this out)
Stormer: (furious) VON NESS YOU BITCH! PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER?!
Von Nebula/Ness: (Face is dropped in fear with his phone on speaker hearing Stormer that pissed)
Siren: (In a cell laughing a bit) Tried to warn you dude!

(Siren, Furno, Stormer and Nex are playing Phasmaphobia while their all in VR)
Nex is staying in the van to watch the cameras and everyone's sanity levels bc he's terrified of the ghost getting him
Furno is trying to get the ghost to talk through the spirit box, walk through the salt trails while trying to find finger prints
Stormer is near Siren trying to understand the fuck she's doing
Siren has the crucifix in one hand, a spirit box in the other with the book on her VR belt along with the powered on EMF Reader while yelling and swearing at the ghost in Latin as she has the most knowledge of the game knowing how to anger the ghost and get reactions from them

(Future spoilers of after events of the Hero Factory tournament and Siren has three of her animatroncs she planned to build for years built and training with the team with them)

Molten: (fiddling with his right claw arm)
Sundrop: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Molten: (A bit worried) This came loose..
Siren: (Worried herself) WHAT CAME LOOSE?!
Molten: (actually slips his right claw arm from his shoulder socket easily without effort and holds it up) This..
(Siren, Sundrop and Surge scream)

(Warning! Sexual Humor!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k0bzMWFNls

Siren: (is on a call with Selph, eyes widen at what he says) The robot hand is stuck on your what?
(The team, Wolfie, Creator and Ruth look at her)
Siren: (presses her phone to her chest, grinning a bit in laughter) Your not gonna believe this.
(Bloop, Timeskipy)
(Selph is seen with a blanket around him to hide the truth a robotic hand has a death grip on his penis. Reala and Jackle are at Siren's sides while Nex is struggling to understand and not laugh with Ruth and NiGHTS next to him)
Jackle: So you slipped and fell into the robot hand?
Selph: Yes...
Jackle: Penis first?
Selph: Yes, NOW HELP ME!
Siren: I would suggest a lubricant but I think you slipped in some of that as well.
(Reala, Ruth, NiGHTS and Nex wheeze in laughter at that)
Selph: NOT FUNNY SIREN!
Reala: Really? The robot hand has a death grip on your junk dude, ask anyone else that's funny as hell.
(Siren and NiGHTS fall over in laughter with Ruth and Nex struggling to stay up on their feet(paws for Ruth))

I love Big Bang Theory leave me alone

(Siren, Stormer, Breez, Furno and Surge are at the kitchen island as they talk to another)
Siren: I'm getting tired at the pranks Bulk targets with me of...
(Siren suddenly catches a water balloon in her left hand and shoots her head over shoulder showing Bulk in a throwing position after throwing the water balloon and a shocked look at his face)
Siren: DUNCAN BULK! (Rushes out of her seat making it fall to the floor as she chases after Bulk)
Stringer: RUN BABE!

(Siren is training to shoot one of her signed up guns for the Hero Factory trying to hit the target with Stormer helping her)
Siren: (hits a bullseye on the target, gets excited) Papa I did it! I got a bullseye finally!
(Stormer pats the top of Siren's head making her freeze a bit from the action before she smiles and her tail wags)
Stormer: Way to go Superstar.
Siren: LEAVE GLAMROCK FREDDY OUT OF THIS!

(Siren has been looking for Wolfie of some stuff she's needing to work on one of her animatroncs in the work)
Siren: (Sees Montgomery Gator and walks up to him) Monty where's Wolfie?
Monty: Well-
(Monty is cut off by a knocking from his stomach hatch making Siren press a button on her phone which opens it seeing Wolfie tumble out)
Siren: Monty really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S32WxgrjmE

(The team is dealing with Capricorn with Molten around with them, Siren, Breez and Stormer are getting annoyed that Capricorn is trying and failing to flirt with Stormer)
Molten: (in a different voice than his after a failed flirt that made them all cringe) Oo-Oh y-ikes, that one was w-orse than li-steni-g to p-people to de-bate my g-gender! (Laughs glitchy)
(Siren and Stormer start wheezing as Capricorn is furious)

I have a few images I did of digital art I wish to share here bc why the fuck not!

I have a personal belief/Headcannon that Nightmarens actually have hair under the jester hats, Reala being a blonde as well as NiGHTS but NiGHTS dyed their hair lilac of the two being Twins/Siblings, only most half Nightmarens would have actual horns that match the hats poking through the hair that grow as they get older to signal the Nightmaren genetics like some of their abilities and even their cat slit pupil eyes

Siren and Reala cuddle when she's visiting, mainly in less clothes because their more comfortable sleeping like that
Reala is a light sleeper by genetics and rather have it be good for him to make sure no one hurts or takes Siren while he sleeps

Though the differences the two have at times, Siren and Reala love each other very much despite the issues the other has, they love each other like their soulmates(people often believe they are and Siren and Reala wouldn't blame them for that)and will stay loyal to the other even past the end

Siren is able to change her nails into literal razor sharp claws as a way to attack others of a weapon and uses some spells and enchants to help keep her glasses on her face unless their taken off by hands, her tail or one of her companions snouts (I.E. Dog form Ruth, Reaper, Fae and etc)

This is Siren's logo for her signal of the Hero Factory as a member of Alpha One Team, she hopes on day to have this as a tattoo on the back of her right hand and also change her last name to be a mix of both Stormer and Furno's last names

Happy New Year everybody!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro