Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You don't have to comment of these immediately Wolfie I'm gonna point this out
Take the time you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb_CZfWko8

(Siren is playing her electric guitar as she sings with Stormer singing with her while Ruth is at Siren's feet enjoying their singing)(Play at 1:47)
Siren: (Singing) Screaming, crying, perfect storms, I can make all the tables turn. Rose garden filled with thorns. Keep you second guessing like "Oh, my God, who is she?" I get drunk on jealousy. But you'll come back each time you leave
Stormer: (Singing) 'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
Siren & Stormer: (Singing) So it's gonna be forever, Or it's gonna go down in flames. You can tell me when it's over, mmh. If the high was worth the pain, Got a long list of ex-lovers, They'll tell you I'm insane. 'Cause you know I love the players, And you love the game. 'Cause we're young and we're reckless (oh). We'll take this way too far, It'll leave you breathless (oh), Or with a nasty scar. Got a long list of ex-lovers. They'll tell you I'm insane (insane), But I've got a blank space, baby, And I'll write your name!
(The team and Wolfie watching them sing)

(Siren is annoyed over something and stomps into the kitchen where Surge, Stormer, Furno, Breez and Rocka are at)
Stormer: (Worried a bit) Kid you okay?
Siren: (Stressed tone as she grabs some pain killers from her pocket dimension and a soda from the fridge) Oh sure but when I forget to charge one of my animatronics I've been waiting to rebuild after placing his old Memory and AI Chips in his systems and being super excited to see them again after that God damned incident with Stacey and you managed to forget he hadn't gotten a chance to charge.
Surge: (silent as he sips his coffee) So stressed beyond normal?
Siren: (Swallows pills and then followed by half of her soda can) Oh fuck yeah.

(One of the bikes broke down during training, Siren is snickering a bit while Evo is trying to figure out what exactly happened)
Evo: Okay that's (wheezes a bit) that's not supposed to-
Stringer: I know what's wrong with it, ain't got no gas in it!
(Siren wheezes in laughter nearly falling over)

POV: Why Siren doesn't wear ripped jeans

(Siren sitting on the couch while playing games on her Switch with her Shiny Zoroak Salem at her feet sleeping, Rocka goes to mess with the holes in her ripped jeans at her knees as he's sitting next to her)
Siren: (Kicks his leg) Don't touch the holes in my knees!

POV: If Siren still had her long hair and how the team would deal/help her with it

Stormer
Stormer would try to put her hair in braids since she never knew how to braid her hair and also help when Siren needs it in a ballerina bun while making sure/being extremely careful to not pull her hair to hurt her

Furno
Furno would worry about when Siren's hair would fall out easily due to her high stress levels she deals with daily in small strands to even large chunks, he would help to make sure Siren doesn't end up chewing her hair of a habit like with her biting the skin on her lips and her nails

Breez
Breez would ask Siren if she could use her powers to bloom flowers in one of the gardens so Breez can place flowers in her braids and the two to make flower crowns, the excess energy Siren's body gives off of her powers will keep them alive and look like before they were picked

Surge
Surge would often play with Siren's hair finding it relaxing especially with how soft it is from Siren taking constant care of the health of it so it's always soft and fluffy

Stringer
Stringer would string beads and whatnot in her hair so adding some flashes whenever the two jam out to music

Bulk
Bulk would slow down his pranks that involve messing her hair up as Stormer and Furno would have to hold Siren back from killing him, don't ask on that

Evo
Evo would make sure none of the projects the two work together on would catch her hair in a snare and catch fire, also helping putting her hair in a bun mainly

Nex
Nex would also find himself playing with Siren's hair finding it relaxing, also trying to find ways for Siren to not loose hair so much

Siren wouldn't mind them playing or touching her hair since she likes the feeling honestly

(Siren is playing her Acustic Guitar of Toss A Coin To Your Witcher while Breez, Stringer, Bulk and Stormer are in the room as well)
Stormer: (suddenly singing forgetting the others are there) Toss a coin to your witcher, oh weary of plenty, oh weary of plenty.
(Siren stops playing her guitar making him snap back seeing the four staring at him)
Stormer: (Realizes) Fuck-

Am I using a gif of Hero Factory as a new transitioning for this book instead of the Lolbit We'll Be Right Back paragraph? Fuck yeah and I shall never regret it

I love this gif feature on my phones keyboard so god damn much

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro