Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the centre of the mission reporting stood a short robot made out of tin. He had white helmet,silver torso armor,white feet and lets with a paint job on the armour. His name was Nathaniel Zib - official commander of missions requested for Heroes.
Five days after Stringer and The Unknown were hanging out ,he decided to call The Unknown to meet him on the exact date.
- Ugh... I wonder where thst piece of scrap metal is...
He said scratching his head. Through the entrance rushed The Unknown.
- Agent you're finally here!
Said Zib.
- Yeah,it's me! What next plan of killing me off do you have?
The Unknown muttered.

Out of the corners,a figure appeared. He had yellow hero core,blue chest piece,yellow feet,blue armour on his Lega,short limbs and had random pieces of armor on the sides of his arm.
He had two weapons: A moon-shaped like blade and a pair of modified Energized Boomerangs.
His face was humanoid,and resembled a head of a minifigure but bigger.

- Agent... Meet our newest recruit. A semi hybrid,a smaller hero... Fella!

Said Nathaniel

- Pleasure to meet you,rookie!
Fella was definetely weird to The Unknown, but he still knew that looks weren't always important,since it was what that person feels inside his core.
He shook his hand with Fella,but screamed out of PAIN,and he noticed how his tin metalic fingers slightly bended.
- I'm sorry!
Said Fella
- No worries hehe. I'm a weaker type of Hero aka Trope-Hero, so what do you expect,hehe
He said

- Anyways! I called you both here for a specjal mission! One of our team members and a few heroes have lost contact with us while they were on Quatros. We decided to not waste any more resorcful Heroes and just send you two,idiots there,so you can tell us what's happening there.
Said Nathaniel Zib
Fella was offended severely,but didn't wanted to be thrown into junkyard. The Unknown just ignored the insults.

- Ay,don't worry,man. You might be diffrent from most of people here,but that's ok.
Said The Unknown
- We can do this,bro!
He added.
- I like orange juice and boxing.
Said Fella like an epic guy he was.

-By the way,we have a suspect on WHO might have hipothetically kidnapped our heroes.
Said Nathaniel Zib as he pressed the button on a screen. The screen showed a drawing of a character with a mask and a staff.

-It could've been... A Toa of Light!
Said Nathaniel Zib

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro