1 week lapse❤️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So ok guys , I am skipping all the functions that took place in one week .

Our Shivika are now happily married. 

Scene starts where they enter OM after their wedding .

Anika and Shivaay are standing at the entrance of OM ,hand in hand.
They looked at each other and smiled.

Anika makes the Rice Kalash falls and enters the Om with her hubby .

Everyone is happy .
Dadi is giving them blessing
Rudra is busy in clicking pics
Saumya and Om be bush in teasing them
Pinky and Shakti giving them marriage lessons.

Dadi ask Priyanka to take Anika to Shivaay room which is now hers .

Priyanka wents with Anika

Meanwhile OmRu are busy teasing Shivaay
Rudra- Mr.Paraya Dhan
Om- Shivaay mere best friend ka dhyan rakhiyo warna acha nhi hoga
Shivaay was busy in his own thoughts and was just smiling
OmRu notices and give each other" ye hotey hotey pta nhi kya ho gya hai" look.
Both togeda shakes him to make him come out of his lala world.

Shivaay- Janey do ab mujhe.
Then Priyanka comes with Saumya.

Priyanka - Bhaiyaaa agar room mei jana hai toh phele humey shagun do .
( guys it is some ritual, bridegroom sis do the decorations and asks for shagun)

Shivaay- Prinkuuu tu bhii.
Saumya- Han bade bhaiya! Itni asani se  nhi janey dege .
Rudra gives her hi5 and they wink.

Shivaay- Acha Prinku , jo chahiye jitna chahiye le lee,but janey toh de!
Om- Prinku bilkul nhi , soch samjhkar mangiyo !
Prinku- Bhaiyaa ,mujhe um um ummm.
Shivaay-Arey jaldi naa.
Rudra- Bhaiya ,sochne de do nah ussey . Kyu itna utawale ho rhe ho .
Om- Kise se ruka nhi ja rha .
Priyanka- Acha bhaiya mujhe na Lindt Chocolate chahiye. Mujhe pta h you have hided them somewhere as you don't want me to eat excessive chocos,
Shivaay- Done !
Priyanka- Kya done abhi lakar do .
Shivaay runs towards the kitchen and takes it out and comes running back .

Prinku - Bhaiyaaaa , I love you ! You are the best.
Rudra- Kya prinku , chocolates? Do teen sports car and bike mang leti nah.
Om hits Rudys head .
Shivaay- Ab toh janey do yar 😭

Everyone laughs and congratulate him and goes from there .

Shivaay finally enters the room and his gaze was just searching for his wife.

Anika had already changed into a comfortable suit and was standing in front of mirror lost in her thoughts.

Anika pov
Look at me. I am looking so different. These bangles, this sindoor , this mangalsutra, this smile . I am feeling different, oh god ovio you do .
I am married. I am finally married . I have made a commitment. Finally. I have to move on . Will I be able to move on ? ( move on from what is still a secret and will be revealed later) .Yes , Shivaay is very understanding and patient. But should I tell him? Like it's my past , won't affect him but aghgh . Idk. Maybe when it's right time,lets see.
As of now I love him and he loves me. That's the only happy truth of my life .
Anika pov ends

As Anika came out of her thoughts she saw Shivaay just standing behind him, adoring her .
Shivaay slips his hand on Anika stomach and he slowly made her turn to face him .

Shivaay slips both his hand on behind of her back . So now she is in his hold and there is just a finger gap between them .

Shivaay- Hey My Wife. Already lost in my thoughts han? Were you missing me? Sorry I made you wait and smiles.
Anika- Shivaay,um it's okay . Can we sleep , I am very tired !
Shivaay- Go na sleep , who has stopped you ? *smirks*

Anika looks down towards his muscular hands around her waist and then again look up in his eyes .

Shivaay- Mei business man hu , tum ek business women ho , toh ek deal karte h nah .

Anika was shocked. She thought he is talking about business deal and her biggest nightmare of him using her will come true.
( Guys you know na how insecure Ani is , she will think worst of every situation)

Shivaay- Give me a kiss and I will leave you .

This brought Anika out of her thoughts and she was surprised.😘

Anika- Wo..woh Shivaay!
Shivaay- Wo woh Shivaay kya, Anika?
Anika - Janey dijiye nah please.
Shivaay- Common. No1 business empire, CEO ! Letting go of a deal . How that can even be possible. Common biwi.
Anika - Nhi nan ,Shivaay. Kuch or pls.
Shivaay- Acha thik hai. Second option,jo mei karuga , you will have to do the same .

Anika - Han yeh thik hai . There's nothing which you can do and I cant. *In tadi *
Shivaay smirks and kisses on Anika cheeks.
Anika was surprised and gave a questioning look to Shivaay.

Shivaay-Ye karke dikhayo ab Mrs.Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.*Smirks*

Anika was in a lose lose state .

Anika - How can you do this? Mei nhi kar rhi .
Shivaay-Mei jis Anika ko janta hu woh kabhi back off nhi karti . So you accept your defeat han?
Anika was furious now and we all know what happens when Anika is in anger .

Anika pulls Shivaay collar,bring him closer and gives a sudden peck on his lips.

Shivaay was shocked and his hands automatically touches his lips ,leaving her.
Anika whispered in Shivaay ears , time to sleep . You go change.

Anika went towards bed and Shivaay went into washroom to change.

When he comes out

Anika-Shivaay,mujhe pillows chahiye. Yahan sirf ek he pillow hai .
(credits to OmRuPri)
Shivaay saws one pillow and says yeh pillow tum le lena , i will sleep without it .
Anika-Arey Shivaay yeh bolne ki bat h , ye pillow toh mei le he rhi hu wse bhi ,mujhe ek aur chahiye . 😂😂😂😂
Shivaay was shocked-Bhalaye ka zamana he nhi raha, huh! Anika is waqt it's very late and koi servant bhi nhi hoga, from where should I arrange pillow.
Anika- Shivaay mujhe aese neend nhi aaege pls kuch kariye na.
Shivaay- Kyu aesa kya hai jo neend nhi aege?
Anika- Woh. Woh na ...
Shivaay- Bolo Anikaaaa
Anika- Arey woh na mujhe bachpan se adat hai . When I was a child  I used to hug my mom or my dad when I sleep but later on when they started with their business and had no time for me , I started to hug pillow and sleep . I am habitual,sorry I can't help it .

Shivaay was happy that now Anika is comfortable with him and is sharing her bittersweet past with him.

Shivaay- Um Anika , ek idea. You can hug me and sleep. I can be a perfect pillow.

Anika gave a " are you crazy" look to Shivaay and Shivaay just smirked and raised his eyebrows to indicate he's still waiting for answer.

Anika - um umm Shivaay leave, I will manage . I am very tired , I will just doze off to sleep . Han ,han ,i know I will! These days so hectic and tiring all ritual tradition,  han han i will sleep , you too sleep han . Ok let's just sleep

Shivaay laughed seeing her blabbering and now really wanted to hug her and sleep but he is a man of words and he promised Anika to take it slow ❤️.

They both went to bed and sleeped.

After some time Anika was partially in sleep and was searching for something to hold and hug . She was irritated. Her hand touched Shivaay chest . She rolled towards his side put her hand around his waist and her head in his arms and within seconds was fast asleep.

----------------------

Heys guys❤️.
So any suggestions where Shivika should go on their honeymoon? And No , Not Paris.
I do have a place in mind but I do really want suggestions. So tellme 😉.
And yea be ready for more short lapse, MAYBE🤔.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro