{11} Patched Up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ken And The Others Made It To His House, He Grabbed The Key From His Sweatshirt Pocket And Unlocked The Door. "Whoa! Ken, You Have Such A Big House!!!" Felix Shouted, "Yep, My Parents Bought This House..." Ken Said, "KEN! DID YA BRING YA FRIENDS OVER!?" Ken's Mother Yelled. "But, Sadly... They Still Live Here." Ken Groaned, "YES, MOM! I BROUGHT MY FRIENDS OVER!" He Yelled. Cry Adjusted His Mask, "Ken... It's Fine." He Said. "Oh My God, Ken! You Live With Your Parents But You're Eighteen!" Felix Laughed, "HEY, SHUT UP! I Don't Tell You How To Live Your Life!" The Bear Hat Wearing Male Said. Jack Sighed, "Let's Just Go To Your Room...." He Said Softly. The Guys Went Upstairs And Opened The Door To Ken's Room. They Sat In A Circle, "Okay, Uh. Oh, God! We Should Probably Get Jack Some Bandages." Ken Said, Grabbing A Roll Of Bandages And Rubbing Alcohol, "Hold Still." He Said, Rubbing The Substance On Jack's Cut Arm. The Small Male Made An Ear Piercing Screech When The Rubbing Alcohol Was In Contact With The Wound. "IT HURTS!" He Whined, "You're Such A Wuss..." Felix Whispered. "Shut Up, Felix." Yami Mumbled, "Just Look Into My Eyes Jack." Mark Said. Jack Turned His Head, Mark Saw His Blue Eyes That Were Pricked With Tears. Ken Finished Up And Wrapped A Bandage Around His Arm. "There We Go!" He Said, Mark Took Jack's Arm And Kissed The Bandage. The Small Male Blushed And Looked Away, "Well, He's Acting Shy Again..." Cry Said, Smiling Weakly Under His Mask. "Let's Just Tell Jack Our Ages." Ken Said, "I'm Eighteen." He Told Him.  "Seventeen And Three Quarters." Mark Said, "I'm Seventeen." Yami Said, "Seventeen And A Half." Cry Told Him, "I Was Sixteen And A Half... But Now I'm Seventeen!" Felix Did A Little Dance. Jack Blushed, "Well, I Just Turned Sixteen A Few Days Before I Came To School... I Guess I'm The Youngest." He Said. "Let's Play Truth Or Dare!" Felix Said, Clapping His Hands. "Okay. I Go First!" Cry Said, "Poods, Truth Or Dare?" He Asked. "Dare!" Felix Chose, "I Dare You To Do A Jig." Cry Said, "WHAT!? I'm Not Irish!" Felix Screamed. Jack Looked Sadder Every Second When He Heard That Word, "Okay, Fine. Just To Cheer Jack Up." Felix Stood Up And Kicked His Legs While Screaming Random Things. The Small Male Looked Up And Giggled Softly, "IT'S WORKING!" Felix Continued Screaming And Fell On Purpose. "WOO!" Felix Screamed, "MY TURN!" He Said. "Ken, Truth Or Dare?" The Swedish Male Asked, "Truth." Ken Responded. "Is Arin Hanson Your Favorite GameGrump?" Felix Asked, Ken Nodded. "Okay, We Should Continue This Later... And Let's Get Something To Eat." Ken Said, Telling The Guys To Follow Him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro