{13} Scheduled For Braces

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After The Truth Or Dare Incident, The Guys Just Watched Scream And South Park. Jack Shoved His Face In Mark's Chest, Cowering In Fear. Mark Looked At The Small Male, Seeing He Was Just Scared Of Some Old Movie. "Jack... It's Just A Movie. It's Not Like The Villain's Gonna Get You." Mark Said, Felix Smirked And Whispered To Cry, Who Made A Very Weird Face But Nodded. "Uh... I Gotta Get Something From My Bag! See Ya!" Felix Yelled, Running Upstairs. Ken Shrugged But Turned Off The Movie. "Wait A Minute.... Oh, No..." Jack Said, "What Is It, Jack?" Ken Asked. "I'm Supposed To Wear Braces For The Week..." Jack Frowned, "I Don't Want Braces!" He Cried. "Oh, Jack! Don't Worry! It's Just For Seven Days." Yami Said, "Yea, Just For Seven Days!" Jack Smiled. "I Think I Left Something Upstairs. Hang On..." The Small Male Scurried To The Stairs, Running Up Them. When Jack Turned A Corner, Felix Jumped Out At Him In A Scream Costume, Wielding A Fake Knife. "RAH!" The Swedish Male Yelled, Trying To Stab Jack With The Plastic Weapon. "HELP! SOMEBODY!" Jack Ran Downstairs, With Felix Still Chasing Him. "IMMA SKIN YOU ALIVE!" Felix Screamed, Mark Heard The Commotion And Saw Jack, Clinging To Him In Fear. "Mark! He's Real!" Jack Said, Cowering. Felix Started Laughing, Pulling Off The Mask And Robe. "Poods!" Cry Yelled, "Felix. You Shouldn't Scare Jack. He Could've Had A Heart Attack, Or Fell Down The Stairs...!" Ken Said. "Shh.... Jack, It's Okay." The Older Male Soothed Jack, Who Was Just Too Tired To Be Dealing With This.

«The Next Day....» Jack Walked Into School, Seeing The Guys. "How Did It Go?" Ken Asked, Jack Blushed But Smiled, He Was Sporting Green Braces. "Terrible.... Juth Terrible." Jack Tried Speaking Normally, But Failed. Felix Started Laughing, "Mmm.... Thop Laughing At Me!" The Small Male Screamed. "Jacky.... You're Beautiful." Mark Said, "And Felix, Shut Up." He Brushed The Soft Green Hair Out Of His Friend's Face. "Thankth, Mark." Jack Said, Smiling.

«Speech Time....» Jack Stepped Up Onto The Stage In The Auditorium, Blushing. "Hello, Everybody. This Is Our New Student. Seán William McLoughlin." Mr. Edmunds Said, "Go Ahead, Tell Us About You." He Walked Off The Stage. "H-Hi... I'm Sthean William McLoughlin. And I'm The New Sthudent Here." Jack Started Speaking, But Only Made Some Students Laugh. "I Came Here On My Birthday, I Came From Ireland. And Stho, I'm An Exchange Sthudent." Jack Caused More Of A Stir Then Ever, Everyone Was Laughing At Him. "Pleathe, Thop Laughing At Me...." Jack Started To Cry, Running Off The Stage. "Jack..." Mark Said, Running After Him. The Other's Quickly Followed Behind, Seeing Jack Running Towards The Courtyard. "Jack!" Mark Yelled, Seeing Him Sobbing Uncontrollably. "Leave Me Alone!" The Small Male Screamed, "I'm Juth A Laughingsthock.... Nobody Wanths That..." He Said. "Jack... We Want You In Our Group, No Matter What You Look Like Or How You Sound. We Still Accept You." Ken Told Him. Jack Smiled, And Nodded.

«A Week Later....» The Guys Walked Into The School, Seeing Jack. "How Was It?" Mark Asked, Jack Smiled, He Had No Braces. "Great." He Said, Hugging Mark. Mark Smiled And Hugged Back, "Guys, We're Going On A Field Trip Tomorrow, To An Art Museum." Ken Said, Felix Gasped. "Felix, Don't Sing It. I'm Warning You..." Yami Said, "WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP. IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP. ZOOMING THROUGH THEY SKY!!!!!" Felix Screamed. "Oh, God..." Everyone, Shook Their Heads, Except Jack.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro