{15} Dank Memes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack Sat Up, Sniffing. "My Ma's Gonna Kill Me..." He Whispered, Mark Sighed. "We Would Have To Go Back To Ireland If She Found Out..." Jack Said, "But Everyone In The School Knows Now." He Started Crying Again. "Seán... Don't Worry, We'll Keep It A Secret. So Your Mom Won't Know." Mark Placed His Hands On Jack's Shoulders, Letting His Newly Dyed Hair Slide Into His Eyes. "You Look Kinda Weird With Red Hair." The Small Male Giggled, Standing Up. Mark Gave A Quick Peck On Jack's Cheek, Making Him Blush. The Two Walked Out Of The Stall And Into The Hallway, "You Okay?" The Older Male Asked, Jack Nodded. "Let's Get To Class, Seán." Mark Fixed His Glasses While At His Locker, Which Was Next To Jack's. A Hooded Figure Went Behind Him Grabbed Jack, Throwing Him To The Ground, Looming Over Him. "Hey! Leave Him Alone!" Mark Yelled, The Figure Turned To Face Him, He Backed Up A Bit. "Shut Up, Gay Boy." They Said, Before Kicking Jack Brutally. Mark Ran Towards Them But Was Pushed Away, Blacking Out As He Hit The Floor. Jack Screamed, Managing To Get The Attention Of The Guys, They Ran Out Of Their Classes. "Dude!" Felix Screamed, "Oh, God..." Yami Mumbled, Ken Knelt Down Next To Mark, Feeling His Pulse. "He's Still Alive, He Just Blacked Out." He Said, "I'll Go Get Help." Cry Ran Towards A Classroom, "Ms Simmons! There's A Student, On The Ground, He Blacked Out!" He Said, Ms Simmons Ran Outside, Seeing The Two Hurt Males. "Mark, Seán!" She Said, While Looking Up, She Saw The Figure Running Away, The Small Male's Blood Stained Their Shoes. The Guys Looked At Jack, "Guys..." He Said, Closing His Eyes.

«Time Skip...» Jack's Eyes Fluttered Open, He Sat Up. "Huh?" He Looked Around, Then Seeing The Guys. "Jack!" They Said, Walking Towards Him. Jack Looked At His Arms, Seeing Bandages On Them. "What Happened?" He Asked, "You Got Hurt By Someone." Ken Told Him. "Where's Mark?!" Jack Said, Cry Pointed To The Bed Across From Jack, "Mark!" He Yelled, Mark's Eyes Opened. "Jack." Mark Smiled, Hugging The Small Male. "I'm Glad You're Okay...." Mark Said, "Okay, I Have An Excellent Idea!" Felix Said, They Turned Their Heads. "Let's Look At Dank Memes!" He Said. "Not Right Now, Poods." Cry Said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro