{20} Butt Shots

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mark Barely Paid Any Attention To The Teacher, He Just Zoned Out. A Lot Of Things Were On His Mind, But He Kept Thinking Dirty About Jack. Mark Smirked, "Mr. Fischbach. Is Something Wrong?" Mr. Johnson Asked, "Can I Be Excused?" Mark Asked, He Nodded. Mark Ran Out Of The Class, "Gotta Get A Butt Shot..." He Said To Himself. He Knew That Jack Had Soccer Practice, He Was In The Locker Room. Mark Snuck In, Finding Jack In Only His Briefs. Mark Took Out His Phone And Snapped A Picture Of Jack's Backside, Then Running Out. "Huh?" Jack Looked At The Thick Wooden Door, Finding That Nobody Was There. The Small Male Sighed As He Pulled On His T-Shirt. "Yes!" Mark Whispered To Himself As The Bell Started To Ring. He Rushed Back To The English Room To Get His Stuff, And Walked To The Courtyard. He Found The Guys And Jack Chilling By The Door. "Hey..." Cry Said. Ken, Yami, Bob, And Wade Said "Hi!". That's When They Heard The Intercom, "Would Mark Edward Fischbach And Seán William McLoughlin Come To The Main Office? Mark Edward Fischbach And Seán William McLoughlin." The Speaker Said. "Ooooh!" Felix Laughed, "Shut It, Felix..." Ken Said Though Clenched Teeth. Jack Sighed And Walked To The Office, Alone. Mark Quickly Followed, The Small Male Pushed Open The Office Door And Walked To The Principal's Room. Jack Sighed As He Sat Down In A Big Red Chair, Along With The Older Male. "Hello... Boys." Mr Edmunds Greeted, "H-Hello, Sir...." Jack Stuttered. "Hi, Mr Edmunds...." Mark Smiled. "I've Been Looking At The Tapes In The Changing Room.... Come Take A Look." He Said, Showing The Boys The Tapes. It Showed Mark Snapping A Picture Of Jack In His Briefs And Leaving. The Irish Boy Blushed Profusely And Stuttered. "You Must Like Taking Pictures Of Seán...." Mr Edmunds Joked, "But... You Have A Warning, Mark. I'm Gonna Let You Off Easy This Time, Okay?" He Asked, Mark Nodded.

«Back At The Door...» "...YOU TOOK BUTT SHOTS!?" Felix Laughed, While The Others Began Shaking Their Heads. Jack Hid His Face, Blushing Like A Madman.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro