{23} Making Out

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mark Closed His Eyes And Pulled Jack Closer, Making Him Blush. "Mar- MMPH!" Jack Was Cut Off, Mark Licked Jack's Bottom Lip, But Shoved His Tongue In Anyway. Mark's Tongue Intertwined With Jack's, Moving Around. The Small Male Moaned Softly, Making Mark Smirk Into The Kiss. The American Slid His Hand Down Jack's Back, Cupping His Butt. "OH!" Jack Squeaked, "Hey, Guys-" Ken Stopped Speaking When He Saw The Two. "Were You Guys Playing Tonsil Hockey?" He Asked, "We Were Frenching..." Mark Said, Kissing Jack's Cheek. "Go Ahead, Just Don't Get Your Semen On My Bed..." Ken Told Them, Closing The Door. Mark Smiled And Loosened The Small Male's Belt, "Wait, Mark." He Said. "What's Wrong?" Mark Asked, "I'm Just Not Ready, Yet..." Jack Blushed While Tears Formed In His Eyes. The Older Male Hugged Him, As Jack Cried Into His Chest. "It's Okay..." Mark Whispered, Making Jack Feel Better. "Thank You...." He Said, Curling Up Into A Ball. Mark Laughed At The Irish Teen's Actions, But Stopped After. Ken Came Back Upstairs, Seeing The Two Still Where They Were. "Come On, You Guys... Let's Go Downstairs." He Said, And The Two Followed. It Seems That The Rest Of The Group Were Watching Ghostbusters, And Felix Was Just Yelling At The Screen. "COME ON! YOU CAN BEAT STAY PUFT!!!" The Swedish Male Yelled, "Poods! It's Just A Movie From The Eighties!" Cry Screamed At Him. Yami Groaned, "Why Do We Have To Watch Ghostbusters?" He Asked. "And I Heard There's One Where Females Are Starring In It!" Felix Said, "So's Bill Murray..." Ken Said. Mark Sighed And Sat On The Floor With Jack, The Small Male Rested His Head In The Older Male's Lap, Sighing Softly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro