{3} Spin The Bottle

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: Jack's Gonna Get A Pov After This Chapter!

Mark's Pov: I Asked My Mom If I Could Invite Ken, Yami, Cry, Jack, And Felix Over, She Nodded. A Few Minutes Later, I Heard A Knock At The Door. The Guys Came,
"Hi!" They Went Inside.
"Mom, This Is The New Kid, Seán William McLoughlin, He's From Ireland! And He Likes To Be Called Jack." I Said,
"Oh, Hello, Seán!" She Said. We All Ran To My Room,
"Okay, Bros! Let's Play Some Spin The Bottle!" Felix Said, Grabbing An Empty Soda Bottle From His Backpack. Felix Placed It Down On My Carpet,
"Poods, Are You Sure About This? Last One Was Pretty 'Interesting'..." Cry Said, Running A Hand Through His Hair, While Adjusting His Mask.
"Yea, Cry! I'm Sure! You Wanna Go, Mark?!" Felix Asked Me. I Looked At Jack, He Was Wearing A Grey Hat And "Septic Eye" Footie Pajamas, He Looked At His Pet Eye And Hugged it, Too Cute! I Nodded, Spinning The Bottle. I Saw Ken Cross His Fingers, Mumbling That He Didn't Want It To Land On Him. Cry Just Stared At The Bottle, Yami Drank From His Canteen, And Felix Smiled. The Bottle Landed On... Jack. Jack Looked At The Bottle,
"Oooh! You Have To Kiss The New Kid!" Felix Laughed. Jack's Face Turned A Shade Of Red, He Looked Embarrassed.
"Wh-What!?" He Stuttered, "I'm Sorry, Seán..." I Pinned Him To My Wall And Kissed Him Softly. He Blushed And Tried To Push Me Away, I... Began To Enjoy It, I Put My Knee Between His Legs And Pushed Down On Between His Legs, He Squeaked. He Tried Squirming, And He Managed To Get Free.
"Mark?!" He Said, Blushing.
"I'm So Sorry..." I Said,
"OH MY, GOD!" Felix Laughed. Ken Looked Weirded Out, Along With Yami And Cry. I Was So Embarrassed That I Ran Out Of My Room,
"Mark!" Jack Ran Behind Me, I Stopped.
"Jack... I Need To Tell You Something.... I... I Have A Crush On You, Ever Since I Laid My Eyes On You, I Love You! You're Just So Cute! I... Keep Thinking I'm In Love With You, Jack, Will You Be My Boyfriend?" I Said, Jack Just Stood There.
"I'll Try... B-But, Y-You Cannot Date Me Yet! Just Keep It A Secret, But No Promises!" He Said, I Looked At My Phone, 'Friday'
"Okay." I Hugged Him And We Headed Back.
"Sup?" Cry Asked,
"Nothing..." I Said.
"Let's Just Go To Bed, Tomorrow's Saturday!" Felix Said, Settling Into His Sleeping Bag. They Settled In Our Sleeping Bags While I Got To Bed, They Were Out Cold, All Except Jack.
"C'mon... Sleep Up Here, Jack!" I Said, He Got Into My Bed With Me, He Wrapped His Arms Around My Neck, I Pulled Him In By His Waist, Before Falling Asleep.

Morning (Mark's Pov): I Heard Laughing, I Forced My Eyes Open. I Saw Felix.
"Were You Guys Cuddling?" He Smirked, I Sat Up. I Looked At Jack, Who Was Sleeping Like A Little Child. His Eyes Opened While Yawning, It Sounded Like The Yawn Of A Kitten.
"Felix?" He Said,
"Ugh...." I Helped Him Sit Up.
"Where's Cry?" He Asked, Looking At Ken. Ken Looked Up,
"He Left For The Shower In The Hallway." Ken Said, And Yami Was Still Sleeping.
"Yami...Yami... YAMI!" I Clapped My Hands,
"Ugh... What's With All The Ruckus!?" Yami Rubbed His Eyes.
"Hey, Dudes." Cry Walked In, He Was Wearing Jeans And A Black Sweatshirt.
"Top Of The Mornin!" Jack Said, He Seemed Eager This Morning. Jack Got Out Of My Bed And Stretched. "What's With Seán?" Cry Asked,
"He Has Two Sides, Energetic, And Shy As All Hell." I Said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro