Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Welcome to
The Hilltop Manor,
A haunting tale of love bound with a curse.

Synopsis.

A lady teacher from Chennai eloped from her residence to escape from her past and lands up in the mysteriously beautiful outskirts of Meghalaya. She finds a job in a reputed manor where she confronts a lonely and mysterious landlord whose wife had passed away a year back. As she bonds with the other staffs of the manor,her attention shifts to the missing cousin of the landlord and also the mysterious death of the last teacher who dies in a similar way like the landlady. With time, her feelings for the young widower enhances and therefrom her life is never going to be the way it is.

Genre

Horror
Gothic fiction
Mystery-Thriller

Warning-

This book is themed horror so this is going to contain ghostly depictions, psychological disorders, violence, strong language and other disturbing contents. No character as such has been painted as ideal so don't read for the cast but rather the plot.

E p i g r a p h

“We're all ghosts. We all carry, inside us, people who came before us”

~Liam Callanel

“Maybe before you die, it's your ghosts you see”

~Lauren Oliver.

“Ghosts have a way of misleading you; they can make your thoughts as heavy as branches after a storm.”

~Rebecca Maizel

“Why do they say ghosts are cold? Mine are warm, a breath dampening your cheek, a voice when you thought you were alone”

~ Julie Buntin

Characters

Meet the Wilsons

STEVE WILSON

"I said what I said. Do not argue with me. Period."

REBECCA WILSON

"Dare you eye on my man and your consequences will be scarier than you imagine."

ETHAN WILSON

"What do you think is scarier? My obsession for you or my indifference to you? "

JOEY WILSON

"Everything I lay my eyes on, belongs to me."

ELEANOR WILSON

"To survive in this dark world, you need two weapons — delusion and denial"

Meet the associates of Wilsons

JASPER BORGES

"Life is how you see it."

JESSICA WILLIAMS

"Don't ask me to choose between the kids and him."

SIYA IYYER

"I will prove him wrong when he said that he cannot fall in love again."

SANDRA PINTO

"Even if you think you guessed everything right still you are far away from truth."

DEV GANGULY

"Nature is the best healer."

KABIR MALIK

"Everything is beautiful here. The hills, the manor and her....."

Meet the Bose

ANURAG BOSE

"My wife is both my weakness and my strength."

PAROMITA BOSE

"Why do I feel he is drifting away from me?"

ABHINAV BOSE

"I am the inevitable."

Meet the associates of Bose

SUSHMITA DUTTA

"You may see an angel in my eyes but my mirror shows the devil."

JAYSHREE HAZARIKA

"I hope he finds out how much he means to me."

~hello everyone,
So basically CoffeesandCupcakes and nushwrites_ being the worst insomniacs and horrorbuffs were awake last night at around 2 AM when all of a sudden they heard a knock at their window. And all of a sudden the plot appeared out of nowhere in their minds.  So yes this is a collaboration work of theirs so they found it convenient to start this book from the first week of January.

They hope that you liked the plot line.

Trailer would be out soon.

With love

Anushka and Mahi ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro