[4]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My eyes fluttered opened to find myself in a black themed bedroom everything around me was in black colour even the fan .I felt a little pain in my head..

I slowly got up from there and tried to speak which came out as whisper. "Anyone there please  get me out of here"

I started to hit the door as it was locked from outside"Please" After listening some footsteps coming towards the door,my face brightened up thinking  it ,might be Jimin oppa . The door  opened up and I had a small smile on my face.When the door opened up I immediately looked up but when I saw the face,my face darkened and now I was only getting shiver due to fear.-The boy whom i saw earlier started to come towards me that made me step back continuously.

Jungkook-So the doll has woken up from her beauty sleep?

Y/N-(gulps)

I pushed him and I started to run towards the door when I suddenly felt like I bumped into something hard.I looked up to see him grabbing me by my waist while I tried my best to get out of his grip but it was of no use.My eyes started to become teary and my legs started to tremble..

Y/N-I-i w-wanna g-go h-home please.

Jungkook-Home?This is your home from now doll.

Y/N-N-no

Jungkook-Yes doll

I felt his hands roaming near my thighs.

Jungkook-I am your master,you will obey me and do what ever i say .Understood doll?

Y/N-(Scared but nods) 

I felt his hands going higher.I tried standing up but his grip was too strong.

Jungkook-Sit still like a good girl

I started to shake with fear when I felt my skirt being lifted up.I looked down when I found him sliding his hand inside my skirt .

Y/N- S-sir ? 

Jungkook-Innocent?I like that.

He came near my ear

Jungkook-Wear the dress in the washroom and come downstairs in 15 minutes.

With that he went outside .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro