29. LOL

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rose Damison

A little boring chapter but needed for the plot.

"I kissed a girl.. just to try it, hope my boyfriend don't mind it." 

I hum the song and sway my hips right and left guessing the beat as I grab my backpack and stuff it with notes and books.

"Where are you going?" 

I jump in shock as I hear a cold voice behind me. I turn around and find Ryan standing at the door of my room, staring at me suspiciously with narrowed eyes. Oh crap!

"Shit-Study. I mean study night at Rita's place. My exams are next week so," My palms sweat as I grip the book firmly in my hand. "Kay. I'll drop you." Ryan states as he turns around and leaves. "No. It's okay, I already called the cab." I panic hard like a breathless fish on land.

Ryan comes back with his leather jacket, "Cancel the cab. I am dropping you." He says while dangling the car keys in his finger. My heartbeat races to an unhealthy level as I come up with random excuses, "But I already paid for the cab and its waiting-"

I shut my mouth as he actions me to keep quiet, he pulls out his phone and begins talking, "Right now? Where?" I grab my hoodie, books and toss them in the bag, ready to run away from his blazing stare. 

"I am getting very late." I tell him, Ryan gawks me for a second then actions me to leave as he continues to talk on his phone. I run like a chicken to get the cab before he changes his mind and drops me at Rita's where I am not going. 

. . .

"Thank you." I pay the driver and walk towards the house that eliminates with dim light. I look back and forth in doubt just to confirm that no one is following me. I pull out the Java book and straighten my ponytail to look presentable. 

I ring the bell and wait for the door to open, I giggle thinking this is probably the first time I did so daring-

*Thud*

I turn my head towards the heavy sound that comes from behind me. I see a shadowy image running hastily in the dark like a wild dog is chasing from behind. Emara? 

*Click*

"You are Rose, right?" I turn my head and see Ethan's mother standing by the door, looking at me with a gentle smile. "Aunt-ty, Emara..." I confusedly point up then at the gate. Did she just run away?

She looks at me then at the book in my arms, "Oh! You and Emara are having a night out tonight. How wonderful!" She hugs me and invites me inside her home. "I am so glad you are helping Emara in studies. I am so worried about that girl, she is so careless and carefree."

Ethan's mother keeps talking about Emara whereas I stay silent knowing I came here to deliver the Java book for Ethan. "Did you had dinner?" I nod. "If you need anything, midnight snack, or coke you can get it through the first cabinet in the kitchen." 

By now I know where to do the laundry and find the porcelain dishes. "If you need extra pillows or blankets, you can find them in her box bed." I nod. I slowly climb the stairs, not sure if I should tell her the truth.

I look back and see her smiling as she excitedly looks at me. "Have fun girls. And do not study for too late." I smile back then continue to climb the stairs and stop right in front of Ethan's door. I take a deep breath and knock. 

"Yeah?" 

I twist the handle and nervously walk in, I see Ethan lying on his bed, shirtless, just in his black track pants, reading some article on his laptop. "Ethan?" His head swiftly turns in my direction, his eyes become wide, ready to pop out of his eyeballs as he screams, "ROSE!"

"Hi!" I blush as I enter in with a red face. Ethan instantly stands up, he looks shocked, scared, and almost dead. "What are you doing here?" His track is hung very low on his hips and hugging his ass showing how nice it is. I have a sudden urge to squeeze it. 

"I-I-ay... Um, book!" My absurd mutterings are starting to sound like the little engine. Him being shirtless is making me breathless. "Bu-But it's too late, Rose." He walks around the room and closes the door behind me. 

"You said you couldn't meet me coz you have a Spanish test tomorrow so I thought I'll come to meet you instead." I stand on tip of my toes and engulf him in my arms. 

It's been a week we secretly started dating, but due to my brother's constant watch and Ethan's suspension, we couldn't even see each other.

"You are crazy Rose. How did you even come here?" Ethan releases me from his warm hug and gently set me back on my feet. I blush while biting my lips, "Your mom allowed me, she thought I am having a night out with your sister."

Ethan scratches the back of his head as he asks, "And what did your brother say?" I flop on his bed, crossing my legs, "I told him I am studying at Rita's, so he has no problem." 

Ethan narrows his eyes playfully as he sneers, "So I am Rita now, huh?" I look up at him and giggle, "Yeah, a shirtless Rita."

Ethan chuckles as he goes to his cupboard and pulls out a tee and teases, "So are we lesbians now?" I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Whenever I am around him, I feel butterflies crashing inside of me. Like bats out of hell. 

I blush looking at his back muscles but he soon covers it with the cloth, I turn my head to the side, looking at his laptop's screen. "Why do you want to learn Spanish now?" 

"Because Spanish is the most spoken language here after English and it would help me in dealing with managers and executives from Central and South America. And it sounds sexy. So it is a win-win for me." He says while sitting close to me on his bed.

Ethan never fails to amaze me, his intelligence and quick smart wittiness are what attracts me the most. It is like a turn on for me. Like rip my clothes off with your reasoning and whip me with your intelligence, I like that.

"And how is the progress so far?" I bat my eyelashes at him. Ethan smirks, stroking his finger on my skin, "Not as smooth as you." Pointed goosebumps appear where his finger touched me. 

"Haha! And that's why I am going to help you." I grin, taking out my 10th-grade Spanish notes from my backpack. "You are going to tutor me?" Ethan's voice has a hint of amusement as he glares at me with a smile.

"I had taken Spanish as a second language and passed with a high B." I pull out a pencil and some papers for Ethan as we get settled on his bed. Ethan is smirking playfully, not taking me as his tutor seriously.

He lies on the bed hugging my Louis Vuitton bag cozily. "Ethan!" I yell at him passing the paper and pencil. "I thought I was Rita." He sneers bitting the tip of my pencil. Why is he so hot!

"Errhh! Eres tan molesto." I sigh in Spanish. "Did you just called me a molester?" Ethan asks with narrowed eyes. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. "That is why you need to learn Spanish. And no, I called you annoying." 

Ethan balances his weight on his one elbow and silently gawks me, "I hope you are aware of basics so we will directly move on to the sentences and grammar." He absentmindedly rubs his fingers on my Chanel leggings checking its elasticity. 

"Did you even hear what I just said?" I ask him with a serious face. "Well, that depends. Was it in Spanish?" Ethan barely dodged the pillow I intended to throw on his face. "Aww, come on Rose. There's no need for violence." He cooes leaving my bag and hugging me from the back.

"Why are you not serious, Ethan?" I growl in frustration. "I am just not in a mood, baby." His soft lips touch the sensitive skin of my neck. Suddenly, an idea hatches in my brain. It may be very cliche, but it sounded so right at the moment. 

"Ohh! Your room is so hot." Ethan looks at me with a brow raised in question as I pull out my Gucci jacket and toss it somewhere in his room's corner carelessly. He suddenly freezes as I slowly and seductively take off my white t-shirt, just leaving the thin camisole and my bright pink bra to do its work. 

Though I had absolutely no experience with the word seduction whatsoever, but the look on Ethan's blown face tells me I am getting somewhere. "Ahh, that's a little better." I discard the tee where my hoodie is lying depressingly, in the corner of the room. 

I let my hair fall loosely out of the ponytail and shake my head. I risk looking at Ethan and smirk at his wide-eyed look. I bite my lips as his eyes stay static at the pink strap of my bra. It is brand new and deep pink.

I mean I did buy these not so innocent Victoria's pink bra and matching panties not to be worn inside only, I had only one face and goal in my mind while buying them. I hear Ethan gulping as he rubs the invisible sweat on his forehead.

"Look Ethan, we will make a little deal. The more correct answers I get from you, the more clothes you will get to see off." I never thought I would use this trick for a learning advantage. "Get any answer wrong, you can expect the opposite."

I move my fingers towards the strap of my bra, playing with it, "Are you listening now, baby?" Ethan nods dumbly, his eyes flicker from my bra straps to the vague cleavage that is visible from the thin camisole.

*Cough*

I had to fake a cough to control my laugh. I drag my tongue over my lips and lock my gaze with him as I speak, "Good. Now, how do you say, 'My girlfriend is so hot''?"

"My girlfriend is so hot." Ethan blankly repeats after me, his brown eyes are still glued to my body. I shake my head and grab the end of my thin camisole, moving it a little up to my belly button and try asking him again, "In Spanish, Ethan. Spanish."

Ethan licks his lips under tension, his curious fingers slowly proceed towards my camisole. I slap his fingers away and place my top down in disappointment. "Where is my tee?" I look around as I shift to get off the bed.

"Wait! Uhh, mi... mi amiga es tan... calida." {My friend is so warm}

I look back at him in surprise. Ethan pats the spot beside him where I was sitting a few seconds ago. I smile at him, "Wrong. Not the correct use of words." I walk across the room to wear my t-shirt back.

"Wait, Rose! I know. I know." I pause as I look back at him with a raised eyebrow. "Mi nina amiga es maldito cali... ente." {My girl-friend is damn hot} 

"Well, not 100% correct but I'll accept it." I leave my tee on the floor and walk back towards the bed. Ethan smiles with a pleading look in his eyes. "Next, how do you say, 'I think about you a lot'?" I ask him playfully.

"Pienso en ti todo el tiempo." Ethan instantly replies. {I think about you all the time}

Weird, how suddenly he knew so much Spanish out of nowhere. I smile, still surprised. "Right, then how do you say-" Ethan instantly cuts me off, "Oh, no-no. Off with that top first." His face itched with seriousness.

I sweetly smile back in return, "You were supposed to say 'pienso mucho en ti' not 'todo el tiempo'." He whimpers slightly, his eyes pleading again, "C'mon! I thought I'll get extra credit and maybe more clothes off." I shake my head at his smart reply, "You won't get extra credit in the exam. Now, how do you say, 'I like the color pink'?" I ask him playfully.  A fierce look of determination crosses over Ethan's features as he obediently replies, "Me gusta el color rosa."

I nod and slowly peel the camisole off my skin. Ethan gawks at the flimsy piece of cloth that women call it bra, he is almost drooling at the sight of them. Swallowing he looks back at me as if he saw a woman's breast for the first time. [Author- Yeah!]

"So Ethan," I continue my Spanish lessons, "How do you say-" I pause as I feel his fingers playing with the strap of my bra, hinting as to what he wants next. 

Ethan slowly draws his hand and push away all the hair from my neck as he huskily whispers in my ear, "Realmente me gusta el rosa en ti. Me gusta mucho... Que lo odio. Lo quiero fuera." {I really like the pink on you. I like it so much... That I hate it. I want it off}

I pant like a scared rabbit, not sure how and when I entered the den. My breath hikes as I feel his fingers playing with the hook of my bra while his lips leave his essence on my neck. "You-u knew?" I stutter. Of course, he knew!

Ethan chuckles, his hot breath fans on my shoulder as he whispers, "Hmm. Eres tan suave. No puedo dejar de tocarte." {You are so cute. I can't stop touching you} I moan as his warm hand cups my breast and his lips cover mine. He squeezes and molds the flesh softly in his large hands.

I realised it too late that the little game I was playing is ended when Ethan eagerly pushes all the papers and pencils off his bed and crushes me down with his weight. I never knew a guy's weight could feel this good. I dig my fingers in his hair pulling him over me as our lips begin the tango dance.

Ethan's hands were tracing every inch of my body like a suspected officer. His hands move from one breast to another, from waist to thighs then back to my breast. Desperately gulping for air, I let out a soft moan at his touch of lips, teeth, and tongue on my neck, slowly going south.

He pulls down the straps of my bra violently as if he hated it more than Ryan. "Ethan!" I moan as I feel his teeth on my sensitive buds, sucking them lightly and licking afterwords. He slowly takes his time in feeling and tasting my sensitive nipples. 

Suddenly I don't feel so brave anymore as he gets up and pulls over his t-shirt. He tosses his tee on the bed and grins while looking at me. "Te ves tan roja." {You look so red} I instantly cover up my breast from his direct vision.

I feel like I am thrown in a pool of shyness with eyes wandering on my naked body. "No apartes la mirada." {Don't look away} Ethan amusingly looks as he bends down to kiss me, shy at first I kiss him back. 

He swallows all my moans as he slowly lies on me, skin on skin. My breast is now almost flattened against his hard chest. His strong arms envelop me in a way that is neither playful nor flirty but loving and almost possessive.

The shy, uncertain boy I toyed with turned out to be an overpowering man. It is like hugging a marble statue.    

I am not sure whether it is the intense sensations running through my body that is making me feel this way or it is the lack of oxygen my lungs are receiving due to Ethan's weight. "Stop! I can't." I yell as the suffocation makes me feel dizzy. 

Ethan looks up at me confusingly and stands up. I pull on my bra straps and breathe laboriously, my body is sweating heavily and heartbeats are racing wildly. "Are you okay?" Ethan asks me softly passing a bottle of water. I nod taking deep breaths and sip.

Ethan lowers the temperature of the air conditioner and offers me his t-shirt. With shy eyes, I take his tee and wear it. All this time I wanted this but when I almost get it I quit like a chicken. "Rose, I am sorry. Maybe we went further under our feelings." He pulls out a shirt from his cupboard as he insists, "Come, I'll drop you."

My heart sinks to my bladder thinking about the departure after a hot makeout session. I already feel like a stupid for stopping him. But I got so nervous that I freaked out. 

"Ethan!" I look up, grabbing the hem of his tee in my fist, I ask him, "Can I stay here tonight?" As I already today Ryan that I am having a study night and he normally wakes up by noon on holidays. So I have enough time to get back home tomorrow.

Ethan scratches the back of his hair as he innocently says, "I have no problem if your brother has no problem." We both look at each other and laugh. 

I am pretty sure Ryan has no problem because he doesn't even know I am here. LOL.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

I was planning to write a Romantic scene for Ethan and Rose but then I got so damn bored that I put on some cute smut for them. #Thirstysoul

So to make up my lost time for you all, I started writing a new book that is fully dedicated for SMUT ONLY. And will upload it here tomorrow ;) 

Thank you for your patience and for supporting me while I went AWOL. Love you all. You readers are the best ❤️

Shout out to these amazing readers for showering with Votes 😘
guptakhushi18 , gloriamamagee221971 , PeterAidoo , TRACYNJERI8 , alishamuli , NiveditaUpadhyay9 , kibreanne , 12isangasong , Sunshinetera_ , SharatSrivastava1 , superconfident 

And love for them 😘
New_Mommy19 , shibakirabo , Mayprettie , LecarValtz , enny102 , condoleezzataylor , helga002 , LearissaValiente , Roxysummers , nekabari16 , NonyeUwakwe , Kattileeokee77

Here is a meme

V O T E

👇👉⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro