13- The Wardrobe

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*not edited*
----

"If you walk out I'll direct you right back to that cell"

My H/C hair whipped through the air as I turned my head too directly look at his eye. "No need" I stated "I'll do it my self"

I turned around and started directing myself towards the cell. As I got to the door of the room, I opened it (obviously),  but suddenly was pushed back. I stumbled for a second before i quickly caught my ground.

A guard stood there "High priest Zane has ordered me to keep anyone in here" it took me two seconds to examine, 1, he only had a sort and 2, the stance he was in seemed to mean that he was well trained.

"What?!" I groaned as I could feel the stare of that bastard behind me. He definitely was wearing his famous smirk. "Get out of my way! Or ill make you"

The sound of a slash was heard as he drew his sword.

I looked at him blankly. So I couldn't take down 30 well trained guards, after being starved, thirsty and exhausted. But one would be easy.

"I warn you" I whispered to him in the most deadly manner I have displayed since a couple weeks ago. (Where I did it to my dad after telling me the news).

He didn't move.

In an instant I had myself swinging around kicking my leg out, so fast it was hard to see it. My hands crounched in fists near my stomach for balance and protection. The back kick hit him right at his arm, the arm holding his sword of course.

A loud groan and wince was heard as his arm snapped. Droping his sword.
"Bitch"
Before he had time to adjust, my fist landed in his his stomach making him crouch. He leaned against the wall, groaning. "Thankyou!" I said in a sweet voice.

I went to step over him but a hand grabbed my wrist. Zane.

"You said I could leave!" I retaliated at his action, turning around to face him.

"If I lock you in that cell i wont come visit you untill weeks pass. No water No food. If you're alive Ill concider sparing you after that." The tone of his voice made me relise he wasnt joking.

"What so you supose I do then"

"Eat dinner and shut up. So my mother can  stop bugging me"

"Fine"

F*ck you dipsh*t.   I thought with anger.

I felt the slap before i saw the hand.

"Oh my Irene! I didn't mean to say that allowed you idiot!" I shouted at him.

He grabbed my upper arm pulling me so his lip was at my ear. I didnt struggle as I could litrually feel the anger radiating from him.

"Watch your fucking tounge. I dont care if you meant it or not. Next time you do something direspectful youll regret it."

I felt something cool on my upper leg. I relised it was a throwing knife.

"Okay I got it" i quickly said. He let me go and I stepped back.

He shut the door, shutting the guard outside, i guess someone would get him.
We stood there for a moment before he turned around and walked back to the table, I followed.

"You know what would be fun" he said as if his mood changed comoletley in like 3 seconds. Talk about mood swings.

"That you'd stop saying one thing and doing another" i said.

He ignored me. That was probbaly lucky as I think his temper was hanging by a thread.

"The day that you stop trying to fight  and you break. Oh what an amzing sight that would be!"

"That will neve happen"

"Oh will see"

------

As I had already finished my massive dinner, I just drank water as he finished his. There was small talk but as if id start a convosation with him.

He directed me back to his room. "In there" he said pointing to one of the doors "is the bathroom" he then pointed his finger to one of the cupboards "that one is wear you will fined you clothes." He turmed to look at me "ill be back in 30 minutes" before he left he walked to the window, pulling out a necklace hidden under his suit and grabbbing 1 of 2 keys on it, locking the window.

Then without another word he left, I heard the click of the door locking.

I sighed and walked to the cupboard opening it. My mouth dropped. There were a couple nice dresses and i pare of fighting gear. But the rest was horrible! The night wear was made of silk, they we so thin amd so see-through that it was unbelievable!!!! The undergarments were just as horrid! Lacing petty things that could be a braclet it was that thin.

I pulled out one. There was litrually a massive whole giving conplete access to my butt!!
Concidering our ride to hear I didnt think he'd be like this.
Oh so he wants to play this game like this ha?oh well the game has only just begun...

Im gonna do sonething that will show him im always ahead.

But first, ill let him win this round. So he thinks hes won.

Choice time

1) wear only some undergarmets (at first have a white dressing robe to cover it)

2) put on the undergarmets and the bed wear

3) put on some sexy leggins and your bra that you are wearing right now.

4) find the best thing you can to cover up

5) confront him about it and completley loose the 'game' like straight away

(Btw it seems like a short chappy but its 947 words)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro