16. Another Chance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello!

"I had no idea that you can cook this well! These are just AMAZING. " I told him after I finished eating the food cooked by him and he gave me a smile.

"Thank you. " He thanked me before taking my plate.

"Don't, I can do it on my own. " I took my plate from him and headed to the kitchen.

"Your friend owns a really beautiful place, I must say. " I told him looking at the beautiful interior as he walked inside the kitchen behind me.

"You seem to like it a lot. " He said washing his plate.

"Absolutely. " I told him smiling and sitting on the aisle.

"Sanyukta tell me something honestly. " He said after a moment of silence and I raised my eyebrows.

"What? " I asked and he cleared his throat.

"Do you feel any connection with me?" He asked and I looked down before looking at him again.

"Yes. I feel it. " I told him and he looked liked he has got some hope.

"That means I'm the one for you too. " He said smiling causing me to frown.

"What? " I asked in confusion.

"Nothing Tulip. " He said caressing my hair.

I yawned feeling sleepy and he looked at me with a smile.

"I think you should sleep some more. Let me take you to bed. " He said picking me up and I closed my eyes falling asleep.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat's pov.

"It's really great if she feels it too. " He said grinning and I felt content.

"Yes, that means that I'm her match too, finally. " I told him happily and he nodded.

"But still, for my satisfaction, check it in the records. " I told him and he nodded before opening her record.

"It's still not here. " He said causing me to frown.

"Why? " I asked and he shook his head.

"Because you are not her match. " I turned around to find Sheena walking towards us.

"Not again Sheena." I warned her but like always, she didn't understand and stood in front of me cupping my shoulders.

"Because you are my match and I'm yours." She said cupping my face and leaning towards me.

I jerked her away and stood in a distance glaring at her.

"Don't you dare Sheena. " I warned and she frowned.

"Why are you doing this Randhir? Why? Look at this, this is where we belong, together, why do you want her? Why do you want to leave this? We can be together forever, here, where we belong. " She said coming closer but I took a step back.

"No Sheena, this is not where I belong and I want her because I love her. She's my match, the only person who can set my soul free, take me out of this hell and give me a new life. I don't want this pain anymore, I don't! I'm lucky that I finally got her again and this time I'm not letting her go.

I have not forgotten what you did last time Sheena, I haven't, so I'm warning you, if you even think of doing something like that again with my Sanyukta, you can't imagine what I'll do to you. " I warned her and she looked hurt.

"What I did last time was correct and I'll do that again because no one can take you away from me! Bloody no one! In her last life too she tried this, but we all know what happened to her and if she'll try again in this life, the same will happen again. I'll burn her alive. " She said triggering my anger.

"Sheena. " I yelled before burning her wicked soul causing her to scream in pain.

"Randhir, you are hurting her way too much,  it'll just increase your problems. " Cupid said and I stopped.

"Stay away Sheena. I had let you go last time but this time if you try anything funny, I won't spare you. " I warned her before walking away.

Coming back to my adobe, I roamed my hand above a wall and her picture appeared.

Sanyukta looks exactly like her, which was also one of the reasons why I fell in love with Sanyukta so easily and early.

"I lost you back then, but this time, I promise, I'll get you back. " I promised her before clearing her picture and moving back to Sanyukta's room.

She was still asleep and I was worried thinking why am I not her match yet? She has developed feelings for me, she willingly comes to me then why?

I agree I shouldn't have hurried things with her, her mind and body are naturally attracted to me, because of the connection I had with her in her past life but her heart was never convinced and even after knowing it, I led her and brought her close to me, thinking the earlier the better.

But I was wrong, her body reacted way too much which a normal human cannot handle and she passed out. The sparks and shivers we both felt were a signal for me to stop but I didn't because of the insecurity that I had.

I wanted to claim her body before anybody else but now I have understood, that I'll have to claim her soul before anyone else, that's the only thing that matters. I'll have to get her love, win it without playing with her mind or body.

And I think she has started falling in love too, but then why isn't it showing in the record? Does Sheena has something to do with it? If she does, I swear I'll ruin her.

"Randhir. " I heard a soft whisper and looked towards Sanyukta to find her rubbing her eyes like a kid.

"Tulip. " I went and sat beside her. She hugged me and rested her head on my chest, closing her eyes again.

I caressed her soft hair before planting a small kiss on her head.

"I don't know why but I've started sleeping way too much. Isn't it strange? " She asked looking at me in confusion.

I was fearing this! I don't want her to realize things just yet.

"It's not strange,  you are just tired." I told her and she looked in thoughts.

"But I just woke up, ate and then slept again. I'm falling asleep way too much and that too in a click of finger. It is weird Randhir." She looked troubled.

No Tulip don't think this much.

"I don't know what's happening to me? " She held her head.

Don't think about it Tulip.

"Should I consult a doctor? " She asked causing me to frown.

Why isn't her mind obliging like always? What is happening?

I looked around to see if there was someone who was failing my control but no one was around.

"You are just tired Tulip. Don't think too much. " I told her and she pouted.

"May be you are right. " She said nodding slowly.

"But it is weird, actually very weird. " She said and I really wanted to chuckle.

Everything around you is weird Tulip, it's just that you are too humanly to notice.

"Why are you smiling? " She asked and I shrugged.

"You just make me happy. " I told her and she looked down shyly.

"You make me happy too. " She said and I took her in a tight hug.

"You are too fragile Tulip and I promise to protect you, always. " I promised pecking her forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------

There are two more "she" in the story.

Don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave since all of this is completely FREE.

Love
Aashi❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro