Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"When you start caring for others life begins
To find its meaning.
The moment you touch the heart of someone
Is the moment you truly start living."

KAYON'S P.O.V.:

I am beyond happy is an understatement. I feel like my heart is going to explode with happiness. I wonder, what conditions she may place. Without even hearing her conditions I wanted to tell her that I'll accept all her conditions but then she will come to know how much desperate I am to marry her. So I asked her, "what are your Conditions Grey? May I know them?"

She took a moment to reply then taking a deep breath she said, "my first condition is that I want a separate room for me."

"How can that be possible? You will be my wife and you will share my room and everything. How will we sleep together if you will sleep somewhere else?" I asked her about being confused.

"That's the thing Mr...I mean Kayon, we won't sleep together and yeah don't speak in the middle. Let me state my conditions then you can say whatever you want. My second condition is that you won't force yourself on me." she replied.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

She twitched her lips in disgust and replied slowly, "what's there in that statement that you can't understand Kayon? It clearly says that you can't have se* with me."

"What the hell do you mean? With whom will I do it then?" I asked her in a frustrated tone attracting many curious gazes.

Looking more furious now she replied, "can't you talk slowly and yeah you can have it with whoever you want except me and my third wish is..."

"To chop off my di**", I told without letting her complete her sentence. She covered her mouth with both of her hands.

I then continued, "yeah, maybe this is your third wish because when my di** won't be of any use to you, you may wish to cut it off."

I saw clearly that she is blushing and at the same time trying to control her laugh by biting her lower lip. After a while, she replied "It's not funny Kayon. My third wish is that you will honour and respect our marriage and will never disgrace it by letting people make fun of our marriage."

Now I got confused. How can she ask for two opposite wishes so to clear the confusion I asked, "you want me to respect and honour our marriage and not to disgrace it, now tell me how can I do this if I'll be sleeping with my mistresses instead of you?"

She immediately replied, "all I mean is that you can have one night stands but nothing serious like an affair or something which can create suspicion in the eye of people. So these are my conditions Kayon. " Saying this she kept both her hands on the table.

I kept both my hands on her hands and pressed them more on the table and then brought my face closer to her and looking straight in her eyes I said, "I won't accept any of your conditions. You will marry me, share my bedroom, sleep with me, I'll fu** you whenever and wherever I want and you will be the only mother of my children."

I saw tears filling her eyes. Shit, just a few minutes ago I was ready to get out of her life just to stop her tears and know I am only making her cry. But what can I do after all I am a man with desire and I know seeing her in front of me every day without touching her will take every inch of my self-control and still I am sure I'll fail to control myself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

2 updates in a single day just for all my lovely reader's.
So what do you think will Kayon do?
Do let me know your views.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro