26.Seducing Her.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Loving you is like breathing...
  How can I stop..."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V. :

I first thought working with that jerkhead will be a pain in the ass but now I think that he gives more importance to his work than any other thing because on my first day he asked me to make coffee only twice and now this has become my daily routine. Besides giving him coffee I help his P.A. Liam if he needs my help. I know I am not perfect for this job still, I don't want to sit idle. So as soon as I finish one work I insist Liam to give another task. I know I take more than the required time to complete any task but it seems like it doesn't matter to Liam.

Like every day today also I asked Liam to give me some work and after taking the work from him I started doing my work in my cabin or to be more specific my father's cabin. Kayon didn't tease me nor tried to come close to me in these few days. It seems like I am just an employee for him. I should feel happy as he is behaving well. I don't know why but for some part of my heart, felt sad. So today I dressed in a sleeveless white top and a black mini skirt that reached till my mid-thigh. I usually don't wear such clothes but today I wanted to see if Kayon will notice me if I wear such clothes. If he has any feelings for me then he would have at least talked to me at least once a day but no he doesn't so today if he notices me then maybe he has some feelings for me I thought.

Unlike every day today also he asked for his coffee and I went inside his cabin to give him his coffee. Like every day, he told me to keep the coffee on his table without looking at me so I asked him, "Kayon um... do you need anything else?"

"Why will I nee...", he was telling me something but stopped as soon as he saw me or more probably saw what I am wearing. He didn't continue his incomplete sentence, instead, he looked at me from head to toe and muttered something which I didn't hear. Then he nodded his head and told me that he didn't need anything and asked me to leave. I thought he would appreciate my beauty or something like that but he didn't and now I am sure that he is marrying me for some reason and that reason is nowhere near Love. I am a fool to trust my mom's opinion about Kayon after all why will he like a simple and average looking girl like me if many beautiful girls will willingly be with him anytime. With sad expressions, I left his cabin reminding myself that this marriage is just a contract and nothing more. I shouldn't expect any such thing from him which will break my heart in the end.

After nearly half an hour he called me and asked for file no. 28. After taking that file from Liam's cabin I went inside Kayon's cabin to give him the file but when he was nowhere to be found. So I decided to keep the file on the table. The moment I kept the file on his table, I sensed someone behind me and that too very close.

My heartbeat accelerated and I instantly turned around only to come face to face with that jerkhead. He is standing too close for my comfort. I felt uncomfortable. He is looking straight in my eyes. I lowered my face but he lifted my face by placing two fingers under my chin. Looking straight in my eyes again, he kept his hands just above my elbow and slowly moved them upwards.
I can't understand my feelings at that time. I felt shy and happy, I felt nervous and also butterflies in my stomach. Then he removed his hands from my shoulder and kept them on my waist. I couldn't move as I am trapped between him and the table. Suddenly he changed our position. Sitting on the table he pulled me up and now I am sitting on his lap. He then brought his mouth close to my ears and whispered, "Don't you think your dress is too short for my self-control?"

My hands and legs are shivering by now as this is the first time any guy is this close to me when I am wearing such revealing clothes. I wanted to reply but only his name came out of my mouth. "K..a. y..o..n."

He only chuckled. Maybe he is enjoying seeing my discomfort. I tried to pull myself down but he only tightened his hold on me.
I cursed myself for wearing such clothes. My skirt covered my skin only till mid-thigh and everything below it is now on full display in front of him.

AUTHOR's NOTE:

HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ON THIS STORY. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL WANT THIS STORY TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING OR SHALL I PART THEM AND WRITE A SEQUEL? DON'T WORRY THIS STORY WON'T END SOON, I ONLY NEED YOUR OPINION  TO WRITE NEXT CHAPTERS ACCORDINGLY. DO LET ME KNOW.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro