Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"My love for you is not for show,
Without you, I have nowhere to go.
Never break my heart, or else,
With this tear-filled eyes, where will I go?"

ALICIA'S P.O.V:

Today is the most special day of my life. Today I married the love of my life, my childhood crush, my Ed. Ed is having a huge smile plastered on his face since morning.
I blushed upon remembering the kiss that we shared after taking our vows. My trial of thoughts was broken by the noise of someone clearing his throat. I turned around and saw Ed.

"May I have the honour to dance with my lovely wife?" He asked me extending his hand. I nodded my head and gave my hand in his. We started the first dance and the others joined later on. Crystal gave me a hi-fi before joining the dance floor. She was looking very happy and so was Kay.

After the wedding reception, everyone left, except Kay and Crystal as we decided to have a candle-light dinner at our home tonight. It's a special occasion as today is my wedding as well as valentines day.

We all sat for dinner I, Ed, Kay, Crystal and mom Sophie. When mom went inside to bring the desert Ed told me, "you should eat more Alice."

"No Ed I'm full," I replied. Today he's behaving like a true gentleman, just opposite of his usual self.

"But tonight you'll need all your strength so you should eat a lot." He told and I hide my face with my palms. Ed won't ever change, just scratch that statement where I called him gentlemen.

"She's your wife at least behave properly with her now. Stop embarrassing her or else I'll poke you with my fork." Kay scolded Ed.

"Oh, God! I'm afraid. Don't poke me with that fork. Is it cursed? Tell me will I become a frog if you'll poke me with it? Come on Kay grow up man we aren't small children now. At least warn in an adult way." Ed replied with a chuckle but Kay ignored his reply.

Soon after mom came with the desert and we ate it heartily. Crystal and I helped mom in cleaning the table but mom and Crystal didn't let me wash the dishes and do other work as I'm the bride. How life changes, just a few days ago I was like a daughter in this house and now a daughter-in-law.

After finishing everything mom left for her room and the four of us sat in the lawn. Suddenly Kay and Ed exchanged glances and excused themselves. Crystal and I stared at them with a confused look. They went inside and returned after some time with a gift in their hands. Ed has only one while Kay has two. They came near us and Ed took my hand and kissed it and said, "happy valentines day Alice, it was my dream from so long to make you my valentine and it got fulfilled after our marriage so here's a combined gift of our marriage and valentines day." Then he opened the box and took out the ring and put it in my finger. It's a beautiful ring having two platinum love birds enclosed in a diamond heart. I hugged him and he placed a lingering kiss on my forehead.

Kay gave one of the gift boxes to Crystal and when she opened it she gasped. It was a lovely ruby pendant with matching earrings. Kayon placed it around her neck and it was looking even more beautiful there. She too hugged him. Afterwards, he gave the other box to me and I gave him a confused look so he said, "a special gift for my friend and sis on their special day."

I opened the gift and fell in love with it. He gifted us a beautiful Michael Kores couple wristwatch. I hugged him and thanked him. After some time Kay left with Crystal and as told before Ed used up all my energy in making love to me the whole night.

After four months...

Today Crystal and I went for an ultrasound. Today I came to know of my child's gender. It's a girl. Kay was sure he's going to have a son and Crystal wanted her child's gender to remain as a surprise so she didn't ask. I informed Ed and mom. Ed was very happy as he wanted a daughter. Crystal and I were also happy as both of our babies were healthy. We then went to a nearby cafe and ordered French fries and coffee. Thank God Kay left us alone today as he had to attend a conference meeting in Paris and he was gone for four days. The funny thing is that Uncle Daniel nearly pushed him out of the house. He was ready to cancel the deal and suffer the loss but not leave Crystal alone. He needed a lot of convincing to leave Crystal at her parent's place and still, he calls her every hour. Who knew love will change him from a cold-hearted person to a lovesick puppy. Today he is coming and so Crystal will come with me at our place as Kayon told that he'll pick her from there. Ed came early today and three of us sat in the living room. Soon Kay too joined us. We shared our childhood experiences and came to know how Crystal and Kay meet in their childhood. Crystal and I are quite sure that one day our children will also be best friends.

"Don't you think Crystal that your child should be a girl?" Ed asked Crystal.

"I don't mind, I'll love my child no matter if it's he/she." She replied.

"What I mean is that if your child is a boy then will you be able to handle another proud, arrogant, cold-hearted, etc... Type of a person?" Ed asked her mimicking a female voice.

"Don't speak foul about my child Ed," Kay warned Ed.

"I'm not speaking foul Kay I'm just telling that if your child is a boy then I'm sure he'll be junior Kayon. So it's natural that he'll possess all your qualities." Ed told.

"And who told you about my qualities?" Kay asked in an irritated tone.

"None other than your dear wife," Ed told and Crystal facepalmed and then told, "stop it, Ed. My husband has other qualities too. So if my child will be a boy then I'm sure he'll be as handsome as his dad."

"So you accept that your husband has all those qualities that I mentioned before," Ed told to tease her.

"That's what you picked up from my words. I think I mentioned the word handsome too but I think you forgot anyway thank God you're having a daughter otherwise we would have to handle another messy head." Crystal replied and all of us started laughing. Slowly and steadily Crystal is coming out of her shell. I mean how silent she was at the time of her marriage and now how friendly she became.

The day my mom died I thought I lost everything but now I feel as if my family is complete. A friend like a brother Kay, a sister as Crystal, my mother-in-law who regards me as her daughter and last but not the least the love of my life, my hubby who loves me the same as I do. Only a few months and then I'll have my baby girl too included in this list. I pray to God to keep us like this, Happy Forever...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello to all my lovely readers...🙋

As this story is going to end I want to start a new story but I'm confused. Can you all help me in choosing any two of these...

1). The story of Kayon's child.
(A sequel to His Obsession).

2). The story of Rick and Della.
(I mean I wrote it as a short story but many readers told me to write it as a novel so I'll start it from their college days and end it with a different climax or will it be boring for you to read the same stuff again?).

3). A sequel to Unvarying Love...
(I mean the story of Della and Rick's son Dellrick).

4). A story in the spiritual genre.
(I have a plot in my mind from a few days about a girl who's very obedient and religious and a boy who's a disobedient and free-living soul and how fate turns their life and how their hearts get linked. Something like this).

Do comment your views but whichever story you people choose I'll start it in April or may not before that.

COUNTDOWN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro