2• INTRIGUED

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

✬ ✬ ✬

Natsu D.

A few weeks passed since I've seen that girl Lucy. I don't go to exotic bars that often but for some reason she makes me want to go back.

"Mr. Dragneel is there anything else you will be needing for today?" My assistant said. I snap out of my train of thought.

"Uh yea push my night meeting up two more days, and have Stacy do my paperwork." I'm going out for tonight. I begin to organize my paperwork and finish up what I was doing on the computer.

"Right away Mr. Dragneel. One more thing, Mr. Fullbuster is here in the lobby to visit should I send him up?" She said as she continues to jot down things on her iPad.

"Uh no tell him I'll be down there right now anyway." She turns around to walk out the double doors.

Later on into the night I'm back at the club again.

"I had no clue you were into this." Gray said as we walk up to the third floor.
"Actually I'm not. I only come here when I have a free night and bored." I said trying to explain, but of course he doesn't believe me.

"Sure." He continues to babble on. "You said she works at the bar?" He questions me. I nod.

"I'm going to try to make her my assistant."

"Don't you have enough?" He asked confused. We sit at the bar.

"Well I did but fired over half of them." I said. Gray looks at me confused. "Just go with it." I said not wanting to explain anymore.

Lucy H.

I rush back onto the third floor after coming from my break. I'm about 15 minutes late, Hashi might kill me. But in the back of my mind I did not care. I go to the back room to hang up my jacket. Suddenly I feel a hand grab my ass I jump up and turn around startled.

It was my manager. I had a feeling he was waiting on me.

"Your late." He said. My heart was pounding and I tried to make up an excuse.

"Um... yea I uh... things were slow at the place I wanted to eat and got caught up.... doing stuff- Um but I'm back now and-" Hashi cuts me off.

"Yes you are but you've been doing this over 10 times Lucy. Maybe you need a good punishment." Hashi presses his body against mine and I began to feel alarmed when I felt his aroused member through his pants. 'Oh fuck no.' I thought.

"Well I'm on the clock now, I should get going." I shove him a little bit to make room for me to get through. I hurriedly put on my heels to get out on the floor. Once I do I tried to pretend none of that happened.

"Hey Lucy! Another vodka!" A familiar voice said. I walk down to the end of the bar.

"Oh it's you again." I said surprised. For some odd reason he looked more handsome then the last time. The dim lights was really capturing his pink hair color. Looks very fluffy. "And I see you've brought a friend." I said smiling as I make his vodka.

"Yea, his name is Gray." I slide the glass to the familiar guy. I lean over to put my elbows to rest on the counter.

"What's your name?" I say curiously.

"Natsu."

"Natsu." I repeated. I nod my head assuringly. "What are you doing back here?" I ask.

"What can I say. I've been intrigued by you." He winks at me. I blush.

I continue to serve his friend and other people.
"Hey Lucy. I was wondering if you'd like to come work for me." Natsu said.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Work for me as my assistant. It's 100 an hour. I manage businesses like this club you work at." He explains.

I take a minute to think. Hashi comes over to check on me. "Hi gentlemen hope your having a good time."

"Matter of fact we are." Gray said. Hashi gives me a lustful look. I look at Natsu.

"Count me in." Natsu smiles.

"Great. Here's my number. Call then we can set up a meeting."

"Will do." I said.

✬ ✬ ✬

A/N: Thanks for reading, stay tuned!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#nalu