[11] It Was All Small Attacks Before

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

By the time Taehyung arrived home, it was already 8 pm at night. However today, he didn't smell the aroma of dinner being served — all he felt was a cold chill. At first, he thought Y/N hadn't arrived home yet, but as he entered the bedroom, he saw her lying quietly in bed. No need to explain, she must have been treated unfairly today.

Taehyung walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Upon sensing the familiar presence, Y/N immediately sat up and hugged him.

"If you want to cry, then cry. You will feel better," Taehyung gently patted Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N had been holding it in all day, but after being comforted by Taehyung, she immediately let go and burst out crying, "Sorry, I promised I wouldn't cry over unworthy things..."

"It's okay, cry...Apart from me, who else would you be able to show your true self too?" Taehyung encouraged. Maybe because Taehyung's hands were so gentle, or maybe because Taehyung was older than Y/N by 7 years and exuded a sense of safety and maturity, Y/N cried in Taehyung's embrace for a long time until no tears were left.

"Better?" Taehyung asked.

"Yep." Y/N freed herself from Taehyung's embrace, "You mustn't have eaten yet, I'll go cook..."

Without doing anything else, Taehyung grabbed hold of Y/N's chin and used all his strength to press his lips firmly against hers. Not only did he want to kiss away her tears, but he also wanted to use this special moment to comfort the hurt woman in his arms.

A kiss...was the best medicine and best painkiller. The couple kissed so passionately, the world felt like it was spinning as they tried to catch their breaths.

"Y/N, I hope that no matter if you are happy or sad, I would be the first person you would turn to. I don't care how many masks you are wearing on the outside, once you are home, we have to face each other truthfully. We should be like a normal married couple. We only need each other." Taehyung wiped away the tears on Y/N's cheek as he stood up, "I've said before, you aren't allowed in the kitchen anymore."

Y/N saw Taehyung turning to leave, so she quickly grabbed onto him, "I need you, I need you right now...I need you to stay with me, hug me, kiss me..."

"I need the energy to kiss you."

Y/N stopped crying, removed her blankets to get out of bed, and held onto Taehyung's hand, "Then I'll keep you company..."

The couple had an enjoyable dinner and showered. After returning to bed, Taehyung leaned against the headboard and read some documents, while Y/N tried to sleep. But no matter what she did, she couldn't fall asleep.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep, can you read me a book?" Y/N peeped out from under the blanket and pleaded Taehyung.

Only in front of Taehyung did she not remain emotionless. She also didn't have to be calm and capable like she was in front of Rose. In front of Taehyung, she was completely a little wife — a wife that needed to be spoiled.

Of course, in front of Y/N, Taehyung also didn't have to be the Taehyung everyone knew. If she was his subordinate, he would have thrown his documents in her face. But, the person before him was Y/N, so he picked a book from the bookshelf and returned to the bed. He wrapped Y/N in his arms as the two of them opened the book together and started reading.

This was such a simple gesture, but it turned out, Kai the jerk, would have never done something like this for Y/N. Who would have thought, it would turn out to be the King of the Entertainment Industry, that would be willing to experience such a silly thing with her.

The scars in her heartfelt like they were slowly being healed. It was not long before Y/N fell asleep in Taehyung's arms...and as usual, she slept sweetly.

The next morning, the air was slightly humid. Y/N was awoken by the sound of her phone ringing, it was Seulgi. Her voice was a lot gentler than the previous day, "Y/N, I just arrived at your house, but only your assistant is home."

"I've moved."

"I came to tell you, after President Kai announced you would be appearing at the corporate event, the fans you gained are now in an uproar. They are arguing intensely amongst themselves. They said if you were to appear at this event, it means you are supporting unreliable goods, there is no way they can accept it and are ready to abandon you..."

"What's Jennie's reaction?" Y/N asked Seulgi straightforwardly.

"She can't wait to see you suffer. Going to this event was her idea from the start. Not only does she want to step all over you, she wants your life to be a living hell."

"Then let's see next Wednesday, whose life will be a living hell..." Y/N responded with a deeper meaning, "In the meantime, don't worry about the fans, let them yell at me as much as they want!"

Jennie had just stepped up a level from being a mistress and was still basking in the glory of things going her way, so Y/N thought she'd let her be happy for a few more days. After all, Parking had yet to play the best card in her hand. However, Y/N didn't only want to make it impossible for Jennie to be a model anymore, she also wanted Jennie to be too embarrassed to be alive.

Because her jobs were being frozen, after filming the commercial for hf, she once again had nothing to do. But, she wasn't impatient or angry. Even though fans were scolding her for endorsing an unreliable product, she didn't respond with a single word — sucking up the insults.

Seulgi had studied Y/N and studied the way she handled things previously. She realized she was a lot more tolerant than most people and could endure loneliness well.

The entertainment headlines were still focused on Kai and Jennie's video. The public put Jennie through all kinds of pain and abuse. Whereas, Y/N's reactions from the public consisted of 2 extremes. Some were extremely sympathetic as they assumed Y/N was being forced, leading to her having no choice in which company she was to endorse. Whereas younger fans questioned why, under these circumstances, she hadn't left SM.

It was amongst this complex debate...

...that an album of photos from Y/N's recent shoot was leaked by a passerby. In an instant, the hottest person online had changed as everyone praised how stunning Y/N's beauty and long legs were.

On top of everything, there were multiple magazines that pointed out, how even when posing randomly, every move that she made was more natural than any pose pulled by a professional model.

So, while the three were enveloped in scandals, Jennie and Kai's responses were all negative, whereas, Y/N, based on one album of photos...made everyone forget she had been a substitute for Jennie and that she had apologized after admitting to creating hype. The only image in their minds of Y/N, were her gracefulness as she looked back at the camera with tears in her eyes.

While all this was going on, within the same day, Seulgi received invites from no less than 5 magazines, requesting Y/N to appear on the front cover of their next season's issue.

Compared to pitiful Jennie who was getting one contract canceled after another, Seulgi was suddenly impressed by Y/N. It was like she had some kind of magical ability that would always turn things around.

Because Y/N's path to a comeback, could no longer be blocked by Kai, when faced with all the invites from the magazines, he started to question himself — should he be freezing Y/N?

Seulgi reported to Kai with the invites from the magazines and analyzed which path Y/N should take. But, she was stopped by Jennie who was sitting in Kai's office chair, "Didn't we already agree that we would not be accepting any jobs for her? Are you ignoring my words?"

Her relationship with Kai is still young, yet here she is, already acting like she is the president's wife...

Seulgi sneered on the inside.

"Let's choose E-Style," Kai selected one of the most influential magazines as he spoke directly to Seulgi.

"Kai, what did you promise me?"

"Babe, everything I do is for you. Think about it...the incident with the video has received enough criticism. All we need is for Y/N to make an appearance and clarify that we broke up a long time ago. Then the relationship between you and me would not be adulterous at all — just a normal couple. The netizens will realize they've been wrong and will feel guilty towards you — everything you do from then on would be more acceptable. I am laying a path for you," Kai explained to Jennie in a serious tone, "There's not much time left until the Top Ten Model Awards. This is the fastest way to wipe your slate clean. By the time you make a comeback, do you think Y/N would still have a place to stand?"

After hearing this, Jennie's anger immediately dissipated, "Only you could think of something that covers all bases like this."

Kai had no idea Seulgi was already on Y/N's side — the scheming between the two, quickly reached Y/N's ears.

"Those two want to use you to wipe their slates clean, what are you planning to do?" Seulgi was curious how Y/N was going to stop herself from being used by Kai.

"Help me reject the job. If Kai asks, just say I'm not feeling well," Y/N replied.

Picking one out of five magazines and then having to immediately reject four, was already not quite right.

But, Seulgi understood what had to be done. So far she had been impressed by Y/N's ability to skillfully deflect whatever was thrown at her. Effortlessly, she had passed the hot potato back. When Jennie heard of this, she nearly went crazy. She slammed her hands on the table as she spoke to Seulgi, "She obviously did it on purpose!

"Then, Miss Mo, how accommodating did you think a model that's had her fiancée stolen and is getting all her jobs frozen, should be?"

After hearing everything, Kai patted Jennie on the back to comfort her. He turned to Seulgi and ordered, "Tell Y/N to come see me."

"I'm afraid she can't, she isn't feeling well," Seulgi replied.

"Then tell me where she is, I will go look for her!"

"Let me first ask Y/N for her opinion." After speaking, Seulgi turned around and phoned Y/N. However, at this time, Taehyung had just returned home and was hugging Y/N in the garden as they watered the plants. Seulgi clearly expressed her thoughts, and because Taehyung's ears were against Y/N's he overheard their conversation.

At that moment, his ink-like eyes suddenly twinkled under the sun as he gave an amused smile. Leaning in close to Y/N's left ear, he suggested, "Give our Hannam Dong address to your manager..."

Y/N looked at him with uncertainty.

"Firstly, tell him that you've moved houses and because you are the daughter of the Park family, living in Hannam Dong is more suited to your status. You are no longer at a level where he can reach."

"Secondly, the security in Hannam Dong is tight, did you think 'anyone' can come in? Huh?"

Y/N gently laughed as she realized Taehyung's attitude towards outsiders was definitely different from the kindness he showed at home.

But, haha, she liked it! So, she followed Taehyung's suggestion and gave their address to Seulgi. Upon hearing the address, Seulgi was shocked for a moment before she passed it on to Kai.

"Y/N said she already moved houses. If you want to see her then you can go to Hannam Dong, she's moved there..."

Hannam Dong!

But, that is Seoul's most famous and well-known estate...

That's not a place that a small celebrity could live in.

Jennie was envious, "She? Moved to Hannam Dong? How is that possible?"

"Miss Kim, have you forgotten she is an heir to the Park empire? Her living in Hannam Dong is merely a choice to live in an environment that is suited to her status."

In other words, when Kai and Y/N were still together, she had been forced to suffer by downgrading herself. Since Kai didn't know how to cherish her, she, of course, returned to where she belonged without any care.

This was a level that Jennie would never be able to reach because it was already determined at birth.

Inside, Kai wasn't feeling good. Thinking back on when he and Y/N were still together, she was never willing to give anything. However, as soon as they broke up, she actually moved into Hannam Dong!

Most importantly, the Park family had previously announced, if Y/N was to break up with him, she could return home at any time. From the looks of it, Y/N must have made amends with them. Kai suddenly felt a sense of regret — it's Hannam Dong...being able to live there is proof of one's status. So many people dreamed of it...If he had chosen Y/N, if he had held on for a little longer and married her, would he have had the chance to live in this paradise-like estate?

In reality, Y/N never even contacted the Park family, because...after resolutely leaving the Park family home, choosing Kai, and giving up on her career, all she wanted to do now was depend on her own ability to return to the top of the entertainment industry — only then would she be able to hold her head high and return home to apologize to her grandfather.

After hanging up on Seulgi, Y/N picked up the watering can again to continue what she was doing. However, Taehyung wouldn't loosen her from his embrace. He grabbed her cheeks and pressed his lips against hers with a violent passion.

Y/N enjoyed kissing Taehyung, because he was always so caring towards her, plus he gave off a unique charm and aura. Y/N turned around and threw away the watering can. Atop the beautiful balcony blooming with roses, she wrapped her arms around Taehyung tightly as she returned his passionate kiss allowing her tongue to become intertwined with his.

Taehyung pressed her against the icy cold wall as he trapped her between his arms — his kisses became even more passionate. Y/N's face blushed red as her arms uncontrollably gripped onto Taehyung's waist feeling the warmth emanating from his body and his body tightening as he tried to resist.

"If you resist like that, won't it be bad for your body?" Y/N whispered; her eyes twinkled beautifully like stars.

"What should I do? I kiss you every day...yet it never seems enough." Taehyung reached out his hand and gently stroked Y/N's lips, "It's like a drug...one that makes others completely addicted."

Y/N froze for a moment before she took the opportunity to turn around and press Taehyung against the wall instead, "To me...you are the same. I am frustrated; the more I tell myself not to think about you, the more I end up thinking about you...especially...the look on your face when you kiss me."

"Can you still resist not having me?"

"I can't hold on for much longer...I really want to have a taste of you."

Taehyung was fairly built, yet here he was, being pressed against the wall as his little wife teased him. He was enjoying this as he smiled charmingly, "A good woman...would not say such frivolous words."

"And a good man would not seduce his wife and not finish things off."

"My wife says such words...are you blaming me for only getting halfway through our wedding night?"

"When..." Y/N leaned in close and whispered seductively, "...will you go all the way?"

Taehyung looked at his wife; at this usually gentle and quiet woman. It turned out, when she wanted to be provocative, she could drive a man crazy. It seemed, he had learned something new about Y/N.

Taehyung grabbed onto Y/N's waist and pulled her against his body, so she could feel his pain, "I think about it...all the time..."

The two continued to be loving while not stepping over the line until the estate security contacted one of the maids in the villa; there was someone here to see Y/N.

Taehyung straightened out Y/N's messed up clothes and hair before suggesting, "Go upstairs, get changed, and take our newest car out for a drive."

Y/N understood what he meant as she kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you hubby for your sponsorship!"

In reality, Kai was really reluctant to see Y/N because he didn't want to feel even more regretful. Especially when he pulled up at the gates of Hannam Dong and was asked to wait outside by the security, he suddenly felt like he wasn't anything special.

10 minutes later. A bright red Ferrari pulled out of Hannam Dong and stopped right in front of Kai. At first, Kai didn't notice Y/N in the car because Y/N had never shown off in front of him with the fear of hurting his pride. However, she no longer had to care about that. Now she could show off whatever she wanted to show off.

Y/N opened up the roof of the car as she turned her head sideways to speak to Kai, "Why are you looking for me?"

"Y/N..." Kai looked at the completely different Y/N. His heart was sour; he never thought, after leaving him, Y/N would be so much better off.

"Speak," Y/N said coldly.

"E-Style Magazine. The company has already accepted the job for you, so you have no right to reject it. I don't care who you are and what background you have, you are still a model of SM, and I am still your boss. For the future of the company, I will organize for the team to release a statement on your behalf explaining that we broke up a long time ago and Jennie is not a mistress." Kai was using his power as her boss to retrieve the pride he lost after seeing her drive out in a limited edition sports car.

"But...I've already asked Seulgi to reject everyone...plus...I've already spread the word that I am sick."

"Y/N, do you have any regard for the company?" Kai was once again enraged by Y/N making decisions on her own, "We are no longer in a relationship. You can't do whatever you want at SM. Don't forget, when you originally signed the contract, the contract clearly stated you would accept all decisions made by the company. Do you want to breach the contract?"

Y/N didn't care about breaching the contract, but...she didn't want Kai to benefit, so there was no way she would be stupid enough to give him money.

After all, her ultimate aim was for Kai and Jennie to be completely destroyed...

"Regarding the magazine, I have already rejected them, there's no turning back." Y/N retreated one step, "However...you can ask the team to give me the statement they've prepared. At next Wednesday's event, I will announce it to the public. Compared to a written statement, I'm sure announcing it personally would have a better effect."

Kai's expression warmed up as he eventually nodded, "I guess that's all we can do...but, do you truly want to help the company clear things up?"

"Kai, even though you are heartless towards me, I can't be unrighteous towards you..." Y/N responded seriously, "I know Jennie has been forcing you all along..."

"It better be that way." After speaking, Kai opened his car door and got in his car.

He quickly disappeared from Y/N's sight because he knew if he was to stay even a minute longer, he would want to beg Y/N to take him back.

Y/N watched as Kai drove off. The corners of her mouth slowly curved up. When ordering her around, how could Kai not realize how unreasonable his requests were? Not only did he betray her, here he was trying to use her to clear up the relationship between him and Jennie. Kai, as a person, don't you feel ashamed?

Reality proved, not only was Kai shameless, he even thought everything was how it was meant to be.

The next day, SM Entertainment and the event organizers both released statements instructing the public on how to get their hands on tickets to see Y/N.

As soon as the statements were released, all sorts of insults followed.

"Ugh, Y/N still wants to appear at the event organized by this unreliable product, is she really that poor? If she goes ahead with it, she will be on the same level as the brand she is endorsing and seriously become a disgraceful model."

"Eh, I originally thought she would become noteworthy in the modeling industry. I must have been blind!"

"After tomorrow, Y/N, take yourself and your cheap product immediately out of the public's sight."

"Look at all the comments. Everyone is complaining...and the only person able to withstand all this abuse and still attend the event tomorrow with a smile is Y/N, I have to give it to her. From now on, in my heart, you are the most disgusting female celebrity. No one can beat you!"

SM Entertainment. Jennie was sitting in Kai's office chair reading all the abusive comments — she was in a good mood.

If Y/N wanted to fight with her, she should have considered her capabilities first. No matter how much Y/N wanted to make a comeback, from tomorrow onwards, her career would be once again stifled. In fact, it would be even worse than 3 years ago. When that time comes, Jennie would be able to indulge in ridiculing Y/N, and the joy she got from ridiculing Y/N, was not something she could experience from anyone else.

Meanwhile, Y/N was also at SM Entertainment. For the sake of the event tomorrow, she was in a meeting...to be exact, she was in a meeting for the sake of what she was to say at the event tomorrow. Kai handed Y/N the script they prepared earlier and then specifically ordered, "Y/N, memorize this script well tonight. Tomorrow at the event, you better not forget to mention it to the reporters."

"This is the most significant part of you attending the event tomorrow."

Y/N looked at the script in her hands like she was looking at a joke. Didn't Kai feel any shame when handing this to her?

On the way home, Seulgi drove while Rose and Y/N sat in the back. Rose pointed to the script with anger, "Is Kai trying to provoke me? For the sake of clearing Jennie's name, he would go to any length. He really has no conscience and doesn't even care about wounding your heart."

Seulgi looked at Y/N through the rearview mirror, but her face was calm as usual.

Even a person like herself, who had experienced many highs and lows and had completely seen through the entertainment industry, found Kai to be too heartless. Whereas, Y/N who was the object of this heartlessness wasn't showing any signs of emotion.

"Y/N, what do you want me to do tomorrow?" Seulgi asked, "The things you've asked me to prepare are ready. All the evidence has been collated, I've even secured a recording of Jennie talking about preventing you from securing any jobs."

"Tomorrow...I will take advantage of being in the spotlight to announce I am officially making a comeback," Y/N said to the two in a serious tone, "I trust Rose completely, but you...Seulgi!"

"No need to say anything, I will follow you. I've been in the industry for too long, my mind is not always clear, but you have awoken me in the right direction," Seulgi responded, excited to take on the challenge.

"All the evidence, sell it to the biggest media companies as headliners," Y/N spoke in a serious tone. "It was all just small attacks before. I was too gentle on the two. From now on, they will only experience my fiercest methods of revenge."

"Yes!" Rose was so happy she nearly jumped out of her seat.

Seulgi also felt her passion being reignited as she heard Y/N speak. After all, seeing Y/N being betrayed in this way, being humiliated and stepped all over, every woman who witnessed this would feel angered.

Fortunately, Y/N's method of revenge was to step back over the two. This extremely satisfying method made Seulgi and Rose's hearts light up!

Please share your opinions if you liked the chapter or not.

And keep motivating me by voting and commenting. ❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro