[16] Killing Jennie with Overconfidence

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After returning to the manor, Seulgi and Rose ran out and greeted Y/N as they excitedly held onto her arm. Y/N simply laughed. She wasn't going to disappoint their expectations; especially not the man that thoughtfully helped her so much.

Rose noticed Y/N's gaze was focused on the man sitting on the sofa flipping through documents. She smiled cheekily as she pushed Y/N towards him, "We won't be light bulbs anymore, hurry over and keep him company!"

After speaking, Rose and Seulgi returned to their own respective rooms. However, not long after, Rose ran back out holding her phone towards Y/N helplessly, "Kai is calling, do you want to pick up?"

Y/N took a quick glance at Taehyung before she nodded, grabbing the phone from Rose's hands.

"Y/N, since the magazine has decided not to use you, you should return home first. There's no point for you to stay in the US. Don't blame my sister for being ruthless, she did it for the sake of SM. The magazine wasn't happy with you, so you don't have the right to blame anyone," Kai said, speaking like everything he and his sister did was right.

"After using me, you kicked me aside, now you want me to gladly accept all this?" Y/N's tone was calm but contained a slight sense of ridicule.

"Why won't you give up? Why must you go against Jennie? Why can't you just let us off?" Kai asked impatiently. Y/N felt like heavy and annoying baggage that he was desperate to get rid of, but she just kept following him around.

"There is no reason for me to let despicable people off!" Y/N's tone was firm, "I know how the industry is like. Today Jennie has backup, so she is capable of stepping all over me and is using me to benefit herself. But, that doesn't mean she will still be this fortunate tomorrow..."

"You already have no chance, just let it go! The fact that I love Jennie, is not her fault. My sister was right, you indeed do not have any tolerance."

Y/N suddenly clenched her left fist. Sensing the change in her emotions, Taehyung reached out his comforting palm and pulled her into his warm embrace.

Kai was indeed a heartless person, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to treat Y/N this way. He took her love and destroyed her career, now he wanted her to support his new relationship - he was practically draining her of everything she had.

"Your selfishness will only push Jennie further into hell." After speaking, Y/N hung up the phone and tried her best to calm herself down.

Taehyung put down his documents, held onto her hands, and gently swayed her body.

"I'm fine. It's normal to be annoyed once in a while, it helps me train a stronger heart."

"Did you see your mentor?" Taehyung did not ask any further as he changed the topic.

"Uh-huh, it went smoothly." Y/N naturally sat beside Taehyung as she leaned against his arms, "I also met a few famous photographers. Taehyung, I was so happy...all that was missing was you. I couldn't help thinking if I could attend an event like that holding your hand, how perfect it would be."

"You will have plenty of chances in the future," Taehyung responded suggestively.

"Are you tired? Should I give you a massage?" Y/N asked as she knelt beside him. However, before she could do anything, Taehyung turned towards her, grabbed hold of her hand, and picked her up in his arms; carrying her horizontally.

"I want you to massage a different part of me..."

"Hubby...I won't make you wait much longer..." Under the moonlight, Y/N hugged Taehyung and as the moment became more passionate, she mumbled, "...because I realized, when I think of you kissing someone else, I feel extremely uneasy."

Early the next morning. Secret's Headquarters. Mina once again notified Jennie and the others to attend a meeting. After writing up the contract yesterday, today they had to officially sign it.

Jennie wanted to take part in the magazine shoot as soon as possible because the child in her stomach was already over 1 month old. If things kept getting delayed, people would easily discover soon.

The Top Ten Model Awards was to take place in half a month. She wanted to use the results from Secret's shoot to obtain an award, that way she would be able to climb up the ranks to become an A-grade model. As Secret was a weekly publication, her appearance in the magazine would be before the awards ceremony. So, whether she would be able to influence the Oriental Trend, would go towards her assessment for the Top Ten Model Awards qualifications.

5 minutes later, Mina entered the meeting room. She glared at Jennie and Jessi with a mocking expression, however, they didn't realize.

"Mina, we are ready to go. We can get started with the shoot as soon as you are ready. Don't worry, Jennie is an extremely professional model, she will definitely complete the task given by Secret and ignite the Oriental Trend."

"Also, we have already organized for Y/N to fly home, she won't be causing us any more trouble...after all, you know she's not easy to deal with."

Mina sneered as she played with the pen in her hand, "What should we do now? Sorry, Jessi, unfortunately, I didn't ask you here to sign the contract...I...asked you here to change models again."

After speaking, Mina tore the contract in Jennie's hands into shreds, "I'm no longer using either of your models. This is the condition the model I want has given me."

Upon hearing this, Jessi slammed her hands on the table angrily, "Mina, what do you mean by this?"

Jessi had never thought Secret would go back on their words.

"Can't you understand what I'm saying? I said I won't be signing Jennie. For the sake of your family's personal matters, you've shoved an unworthy model into my hands. Jessi, is this how you treat your friends?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jessi had a surprised expression.

"Fine, let me ask you one thing: why did you tell me Y/N is a newcomer? She is already internationally renowned and has received multiple awards. She is even the disciple of Royal Magazine's editor, yet you intentionally told me she's a newcomer. Were you afraid I wouldn't take Jennie, so you deliberately defamed her?" Mina exclaimed loudly.

"I..." Jessi was choked up.

"Did you know, because of your selfishness, how humiliated I felt at last night's photography exhibition?"

Mina continued to blame Jessi regardless of their past friendship, "Jessi, I don't care what you do when no one is looking, but in front of me you better contain your scheming."

"But, you can't just say you don't want her like that. You've seen Jennie's abilities before..."

"Regarding this matter...I have no say - I've already made a promise to the model I've worked so hard to sign. If you want to plead, go speak to her. As long as she agrees to work with Jennie, I have no opinion." Mina placed the shredded contract on the table and turned to ask her assistant, "Has she arrived?"

"Yes, she's arrived."

Hearing all this, Jessi clenched her teeth, "Let me see who this model that has made you shred up our contract and sever our ties is."

Jessi turned around and looked at the entrance to the meeting room. At the same time, Kai and Jennie also stared angrily at the door. Who was it this time that was ruining everything for them?

Jennie felt like her heart was about to explode from anger. It wasn't easy to get rid of Y/N, yet who would have thought, 'the mantis stalks the cicada, but behind them lurks the oriole'. She was surprised there was someone else trying to challenge them.

[the mantis stalks the cicada, but behind them lurks the oriole - an idiom used to explain someone who is short-sighted and only focuses on the gains before them without seeing the bigger picture; unaware of other dangers.]

The atmosphere in the meeting room was extremely intense. At this moment, the meeting room's door flew open, and in walked a beautiful figure who caught everyone's attention.

Y/N!

It's actually Y/N!

It's Y/N again!

Jessi clenched her fist; she never thought Y/N would be able to convince Mina to go back on her words. Jennie and Kai stood up in shock simultaneously.

This was impossible, Y/N was already eliminated. How did she make Secret change their minds?

"After careful consideration, everyone at Secret has decided to use Y/N as our model," Mina announced in front of the people in the room. She then gave a trivial look at the trio, "As I'm aware, she is also a model from SM, but why do I feel like you aren't happy at all. Is it possible that Y/N isn't actually a model of yours?"

"Y/N, what schemes did you use? Why did you have to steal the front cover that belonged to me?" Jennie couldn't hold back her anger as she questioned Y/N.

"The front cover that belonged to you?" Y/N maintained her smile, not allowing anyone to see through her emotions, "You used my popularity to go overseas, under the guise of sharing the stage; you used me to created a topic of discussion to distract the public from your scandal; as soon as we arrived in the US, you got rid of me after I no longer had any use; you defamed me in front of the client and faked my portfolio. So, tell me, how does this front cover belong to you?"

"I only retrieved what belonged to me and recovered the fairness I deserved."

"You used your background to step all over me for your benefit, while I used my own capabilities to retrieve my front cover. I don't steal from anyone...but, I'm not going to let others step all over me - it's that simple."

Each word that came out of Y/N's mouth was clear and precise - full of power. Making Mina, who originally misunderstood her, look at her in admiration.

What a strong character!

"Y/N, I've said it before, this is the most important time for Jennie. Everyone in SM should be helping her get through this obstacle." Kai verbally attacked Y/N angrily, "Can you not be so selfish?"

"The reason she's faced with an obstacle is because of you. I've said it before, no matter how much you want to support her, I have no opinion and don't care, but...if she wants to advance by stepping on me, I will only make her fall pitifully."

"Y/N, Mina mentioned...as long as you say it, Jennie can still participate in the Secret photoshoot. She doesn't have much time left, she will be partaking in the Top Ten Model Awards soon."

"Why must I agree? If she is having difficulties, it is her problem, why is it my obligation to help her? Is there a law for it?" Y/N asked in an amused tone. "Isn't Jessi Jie really capable? Get her to secure a job with another magazine..."

"Y/N, don't go too far," Jessi stomped her feet in anger.

Mina couldn't be bothered to continue watching SM's people fight amongst each other. She gently patted Y/N's shoulder and said, "Y/N, I'll wait outside. Tell me your decision after half an hour. Whether it will be a solo shoot or a shoot with you and Jennie, you decide."

"Thank you, Mina," Y/N nodded. It was good timing, as she had much more to say that wasn't convenient to say in front of outsiders.

"I've asked for a few bodyguards to stand guard at the door, if anyone wants to do anything to you, just scream."

Y/N smiled again and looked at Seulgi and Rose, hinting that in this situation, she may not necessarily be at a disadvantage. As soon as Mina left the room, Jessi slammed her hand on the table and questioned Y/N, "What is it that you want?"

"This is not how you treat someone you are asking a favor from..." Y/N said firmly to Jessi. "What your brother has done, I am sure you already know. In this industry, it is clear that the strong get all the support, while the weak get stepped all over. I know it doesn't matter what I say to you. Since we both hate the look of each other, what's the point of working together? You should go plead to someone else."

Jessi's eyes were red, but at this moment, there was nothing she could do.

After all, she was the manager of a different company. The fact that she was helping SM was already a breach of her contract; she couldn't help Jennie out in the open.

Plus, chances didn't come around easily.

So, she had no choice but to soften her tone, "Tell me what you want Y/N, if you go too far, both of us won't benefit from it."

"Jennie said I stole something that belonged to her."

"No, Jennie needs your guidance," Jessi clenched her teeth as she responded to Y/N. In reality, she wanted so desperately for Y/N to immediately disappear.

Y/N also felt the same towards her. However, the provocation from these people in front of her, made her understand, if she couldn't reason with them, she should make a choice to benefit herself. So, after taking a quick glance at Jennie's defiant expression, she raised her eyebrows and said, "I'll give Jennie a chance...under one condition."

"Speak," Jessi said as she held back her anger.

"I want SM to promise from now on, who I work with, will be decided by me personally. In other words, I will take on whatever job I want, SM has no right to step in. They also have no right to arrange for jobs I do not agree to," Y/N said straightforwardly.

"That's impossible," Jessi was firm, "What difference would this be to canceling your contract or opening a personal studio?"

"You can turn it down, after all, in the end, I will still make it happen. But, are you sure, Jennie can continue to wait?"

Jessi glanced at Kai. They both looked down and contemplated for a moment. In the end, Jessi told Y/N: "At most, I can only allow you to voice your opinion. In other words, we won't arrange jobs for you without you knowing. In regards to your choice of clients, the company definitely needs to be in control, otherwise, if you randomly choose to work with cheap no-name companies, what would happen to our company's reputation?"

"Y/N, no artist can tread on top of their company's head."

"The company can be in control, but...I need all the higher-ups to be present whenever a decision is made because I no longer have trust in Kai."

"Other companies provide their artists with the best resources. I don't expect you to do that for me, I just don't want you to interfere. One more thing...do not tie Jennie into everything."

Jessi sneered. She didn't believe Y/N was capable of much, all this was just a rash decision. Once Jennie's status was elevated, SM wouldn't have any difficulty defaming Y/N again. When the time comes, she would create a problem for Y/N that she was sure Y/N wouldn't be able to get herself out of.

So she agreed - right now, this was the best decision she could make.

Since she couldn't directly step all over Y/N, all she could do was...make her share a stage with Jennie. She couldn't wait to see, with a top manager like herself, whether Y/N could manage to be better than Jennie.

"I agree," Jessi responded as she nodded her head.

After hearing Jessi's response, Seulgi who was standing behind Y/N was completely impressed by her.

Because at this moment, Y/N had turned the tables and was now treading on top of Jessi - she was indeed no ordinary artist. She didn't just throw her temper around, instead, she directly approached Jessi and demanded for her rights!

From now on, SM no longer had the right to interfere with her jobs. In other words, she was partially independent of her contract.

Because Y/N understood these despicable people too well, she definitely had to make sure she had the right to make her own decisions - she couldn't let what happened with Secret happen again.

What she did was better than simply humiliating them.

Y/N's mind was clear.

Seulgi sincerely believed, even if Y/N didn't have her as a manager and didn't have an assistant, she could still get far on her own. On that note, which artist had the capability to lead their manager instead? However, even though she knew this, Seulgi was still not willing to leave Y/N. By following Y/N, there was so much for her to learn.

Especially when Y/N said she was only recovering the fairness she deserved, it struck a chord with Seulgi. In this industry, she didn't believe fairness existed, but, Y/N was different...she wasn't worried at all about sharing a stage with Jennie. With Y/N's abilities, disposing of Jennie was way too easy.

All along, in Y/N's heart, she had been hoping for a chance to challenge Jennie in a fair fight. Since she had previously been a substitute for Jennie, she needed to use this opportunity to prove to the public, by substituting Jennie, it didn't mean she wasn't capable. For her, winning against Jennie was like playing a simple game.

Ultimately, now that the two parties had come to an agreement, SM could no longer casually plan out Y/N's jobs. From now on, Y/N's jobs would have to pass through a vote by the company's higher-ups. With their supervision, Kai would no longer be able to hide the truth from the masses. From now on, the jobs that Y/N was to propose would have the potential to make so much money...there was no way they would reject them.

Meanwhile, Y/N agreed to allow Jennie to participate in the Secret photoshoot with her. The two of them would work together to influence the Oriental Trend...

After hearing Y/N's decision, Mina was surprised by her willingness to accept Jennie. Towards Y/N, she couldn't help but gain a sense of respect. How strong-willed was she to tolerate her enemy's attacks of humiliation, even when they almost destroyed her?

"Y/N, you really surprise me. I am looking forward to seeing you on the front cover. Regarding the multiples times that I have misjudged you, I feel extremely apologetic."

"It's OK," Y/N showed that it didn't bother her. Y/N understood these business people well, and because of this understanding, she was aware, it was more advantageous to convince them than to offend them.

"I wish our cooperation goes well."

Before leaving, Jessi and the others glared at Y/N - there was a chilling look in their eyes. From now on the Kai, Jessi and Y/N were completely at odds with each other. But, it didn't matter. If she was afraid, she would not have spoken out at the meeting today.

As she was exiting Secret, Jessi gave Y/N a word of warning, "I don't know if you are too smart or too stupid. Y/N, even though you have been famous before, that is all in the past. How dare you go against the company for the sake of gaining such a small benefit, especially when you don't have a strong backing. Although you will get to enjoy a few days of happiness, it won't last for long."

"You don't need to worry about this," Y/N replied calmly.

Rose sneered from behind. Y/N had Taehyung; even if Y/N wasn't anything, she was still the wife of Kim Entertainment's CEO. Wait till' the day the truth comes out, you idiots will be shocked beyond belief.

"Y/N, originally I still remembered all the good times we had together, but after today, all I have for you is disgust," Kai said towards her while Jennie was wrapped in his embrace. The look in his eyes was icy cold and filled with hatred.

Jennie was pleased, this was the first time Kai seriously expressed his hatred towards Y/N. This also meant, from now on, no matter what Y/N did, there would be no chance they would get back together...

To Y/N, this was the ultimate blow...

Of course, this was all in Jennie's mind, because at this moment, Y/N who had heard these words as she was leaving, simply laughed, "I thought you would have sensed the disgust I have towards you ages ago."

Y/N's calm response made Rose and Seulgi burst out in laughter. Afterward, the three of them boarded their car and drove out of sight, not glancing back even once.

"Ahhh...." Rose shouted in satisfaction, "Today was so refreshing, haha. Tonight I must drink some champagne to celebrate. Just the thought of Jessi's screwed-up face makes me want to take a photo of it and show it to her so she can see how ugly she is."

Seulgi turned around to look at Y/N from the front passenger seat. There were things she wanted to know, "It was all part of your plan to make them allow you to voice your opinion right?"

"If I didn't do this, up until Jennie gets pulled down from her perch, they will continue to use me to boost themselves. So, I had to get the right to voice my opinion." Y/N looked down at the supplementary contract written by Kai and carefully analyzed if there were any flaws. She realized she didn't understand a lot of the legal terms; Taehyung would need to handle this .

"Does that mean...you are going to bring down Jennie?" Seulgi was not aware that Jennie was pregnant yet.

"The time is not yet right..."

Seulgi looked into Y/N's eyes and stopped asking. If Y/N were to tell her something, she would say it sooner or later. Right now, the only thing Seulgi could do was convince Y/N to trust her more. This was the only way for their bond to become unbreakable.

"Haha! Jennie actually wants to compete with you. Y/N, make her into your backdrop!"

Of course, there was no point thinking too far ahead. Secret's photoshoot was the most important thing in front of them and all the fans were waiting to see who was better.

After returning to the manor, Taehyung wasn't home yet. The three women sat on the rug in the living room casually drinking some red wine, "Y/N, can you cook for us? I'm so sick of the American fast food."

"But, I don't want to do anything..." Y/N leaned against the sofa lazily.

"Dear God, we still have to eat a whole week of steak, chips, and hamburgers..."

"Ask my husband to cook..." Y/N smiled, "However, I don't think he'll cook enough for you two."

"Are you saying Big Boss can cook?" Rose looked like she had just made a huge discovery as she grabbed onto Y/N's arms and asked.

"His cooking isn't too bad either."

"Y/N...Y/N, please give our mouths the honor to experience his cooking..." Rose joined her hands together full of sincerity - she wanted to know if Big Boss was really as great as Y/N made him out to be, "Just a small bite, a small bite is enough."

"That's not difficult to do," at this time Taehyung's voice resounded from behind them. Y/N looked at Taehyung - under the sun, his handsome face was irresistible. "To celebrate Y/N retrieving what originally belonged to her, I will cook. However, from now on, if anyone asks Y/N to go into the kitchen again, I won't be nice to them."

Isn't our Big Boss being a bit overprotective? Rose was too intimidated to say anything as she thought to herself. On the other hand, Y/N gently laughed - Taehyung's thoughtfulness made her heart feel warm, like the sun on a winter's day.

Y/N shared the outcome from Secret's meeting by handing over the amended contract to Taehyung. Taehyung sat on the sofa gently running his hand through Y/N's hair. The scene was so natural and heartwarming - like the world's most beautiful painting.

"The entertainment industry changes as often as the wind and clouds; it's common for a newcomer to take a break every day, so it's hard to predict what would happen tomorrow. Jessi must be still dreaming about giving Jennie a comeback, that's why she agreed to amend the contract so easily. She must be thinking, if Jennie successfully makes a comeback, she could easily step all over you again."

"That's right, that's right! I just browsed the news and did a search for Jennie's name. The search results were all about the battle between her and Y/N. All the 'so-called modeling industry experts' have started comparing the works between the two and a few 'so-called people within the industry have stepped out to say, since Y/N has been a substitute for Jennie, if they were to share a stage, Y/N would only become a second Jennie. They also said Jennie is the most beautiful oriental model and that she has the capability of starting up the oriental trend..."

"If that's not enough, they are even comparing different parts of their body, saying, apart from her legs, Y/N has no advantage in any other aspect."

"They are spreading opinions like, Jennie was born stylish, whereas Y/N was born dull. What a joke! Jennie isn't even on the same level." Just the thought of it made Rose angry.

"This is what they typically do to create hype, it's not worth getting angry over. Just let Jennie enjoy it while she can," Y/N comforted Rose.

Taehyung remained silent as his obsidian-like eyes lit up with amusement and mockery. Y/N took a quick glance at Taehyung and shook his knee as she asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let her overconfidence kill her," Taehyung responded simply.

Y/N held tightly onto Taehyung's hand. As expected, there was only one person who understood her the most and didn't require her to waste time and effort to explain to - this was Taehyung.

Since the statement that Jessi released was solely focused on supporting one while stepping on another and was obviously biased towards Jennie, then they should give Jessi what she wanted. They planned to inflate Jennie's ego and make everyone have high hopes for her. At the same time, they would make her become known as an upcoming superstar in the modeling industry so she gains the attention of current famous models. Like this, the higher Jennie climbs, the harder she would fall after everyone sees her skills.

"When the time comes, we won't have to say anything or help others gain more popularity...all you have to do is show your skills and that would be your best attack."

Seulgi listened to Taehyung and then looked at Y/N. In front of Kai, Y/N was sharp like a hedgehog - no one could get close enough to take advantage of her. However, in front of Taehyung, Y/N was a delicate little woman that needed her husband to protect her. She didn't depend on Taehyung, but she would listen attentively to Taehyung's opinions. It seemed, deep down, only Taehyung could make her completely submissive.

To everyone, Y/N was strong and firm; only in front of Taehyung, did she show her weaknesses - she definitely treated him differently.

This married couple...is a perfect match, Seulgi thought.

Looking at the intelligent team in front of her, deep down, Seulgi was already looking forward to the miracle Y/N would create for Secret.

As for the overconfident Jennie, she was curious how Y/N would be able to destroy her now that Jessi had raised her ego so high.

Inside the kitchen, Taehyung had already rolled up his sleeves and was busy preparing dinner. At this time, Y/N had just finished washing up and was wearing Taehyung's shirt as she slowly approached him from behind and gave him a hug, "Taehyung..."

"It's greasy and smoky in here, go wait for me outside," Taehyung was focused on the fish in his hands.

"What should I do? You're so nice to me, I'm starting to get scared," Y/N said as she leaned in closer to Taehyung's back, "You know that when it comes to relationships, I don't have a sense of security. I'm afraid, one day, you will abandon me and runoff as well..."

"Then are you going to just stand there and watch me leave? If that day really comes, the Y/N that is so ambitious with her career, won't she have the courage to hold on to me? I also need to be coaxed sometimes..."

Hearing Taehyung's last sentence, Y/N smiled cheekily as she grabbed one of his hands and forced herself between his arms. She then slowly undid the top two buttons of his shirt to faintly reveal his chest muscles, before placing her head inside his shirt. From his shirt came her eyes...

"You are really distracting me from cooking," Taehyung let out a laugh.

Up to this point, Y/N had her back against Taehyung's chest, but after hearing his words, she suddenly turned around, her ice-cold lips pressed firmly on his chest, "Are you referring to...this?"

Taehyung calmly washed his fishy hands under the sink before wrapping his arms tightly around Y/N, "Are you planning to give me dessert before dinner?"

Y/N's finger drew circles inside Taehyung's shirt, "Am I sweet enough for you?"

Taehyung stopped breathing as he pulled Y/N's finger out from his shirt. He then lifted her chin and forcefully placed his lips on hers, "I'll need to have a taste to see how sweet you are..."

Taehyung loved how Y/N had so many different sides to her when it came to moments like this - it was so different from her usual gentleness. Sometimes she was enchanting; sometimes she was out of control; sometimes she would let herself loose. No matter how she acted, the result was the same - it always made him want her.

Their dancing tongues were mixed with ambiguous breaths - dinner had become a lot more satisfying. Taehyung's hand brushed against Y/N's legs.

This reminded him...it was about time to give her the other surprise he had been preparing...

By the time dinner was ready to be served, 2 hours had passed. Upon seeing the feast before her, the word surprise was not enough to describe how Rose was feeling...never would she have expected, the famous CEO of Kim Entertainment, The Big Boss of the Entertainment Industry, was so thoughtful - no wonder Y/N was so willingly obedient towards him.

"Thank you Big Boss, for this reward!"

"Control your impulsive look of wanting to auction this food off," Y/N couldn't hold back her laughter as she giggled. "How did you know I was thinking that Y/N? I feel so lucky..." Rose rubbed against Y/N's arm. "By the way, what were you and Big Boss doing in the kitchen for 2 hours?"

"Hurry and eat. After dinner, we have something important to do," Taehyung quickly changed the subject.

"What do you have planned?" Y/N showed interest.

"You will know when the time comes..." Taehyung brushed his hand through her hair lovingly. Rose and Seulgi were completely envious; from their observation, no one else in this world could make Y/N so obedient and full of admiration.

However, the biggest surprise of the night, was yet to come...

Please share your opinions if you liked the chapter or not.

And keep motivating me by voting and commenting. ❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro