1. Revealed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

? Mario ¿

"Help! Mario, save me!"

The call sounded from above me. I tilted my head upward, and for sure my eyes laid on Peach, your classic damsel in distress. She was locked in a castle tower, and a metal screen had just closed on her and separated me and her.

"Mama Mia!" I gasped. I jumped back as a huge reptile figure came into my view. It was none other than Bowser, the reptilian beast who always kidnapped Peach and never rested until she would marry him.

"Bwa ha ha!" the huge turtle cackled. "I have your princess now. Try and stop me! You'll have to put up a fight to get her back!"

"Why-a not?" I mockingly asked in my Italian accent, raising one eyebrow. I prepared my fists to fight, pulling my knuckles together and cracking them one by one.

The lava bubbled all around us. We were on one thin piece of molten rock in the midst of all the other boiling substances. Somewhere off in the distance stood Bowser's Castle, where Peach was being held.

Bowser suddenly leaped into the air, aiming toward me. I swiftly dodged, jumping on his head when he clumsily landed flat-faced on the ground.

"Haha, got ya there you big lug!" I joked, dashing around the other side of Bowser.

"Ugh, you are the most annoying plumber I have ever met in my life!" Bowser remarked as he clawed at me. Luckily, I had already made it to his other side and instantly kicked him in the pretty huge shin.

"OW!" he called out. "OW! Mario you are such a jerk!"

He moaned in pain while I shrugged my shoulders. "Guess it depends on how you look at it. Maybe you're the jerk."

Bowser gave me one last glare before letting out a final shriek and falling into the lava below. I looked over the edge, watching him fall to his - well, not death. He always somehow comes back.

I turned away from the edge and did a quick (yet brilliant) victory dance. "Yah hoo!"

Then I came to the realization that Peach was still trapped in that dreadful tower. I set off to find it, and soon did.

I walked up the multiple flights of stairs, eager to save my princess. Sweat lined my brow and mustache, and my mouth felt dry. I was completely out of breath.

Pretty soon I reached the top of the tower. Peach was staring out the open window in the back, gazing into the distance. Her beach blonde hair was blowing in the wind, and her eyes shimmered in the moonlight.

My eyes became wide as I saw her, looking beautiful as always. I had to signal to her I was here.

"Peach!" I joyously shouted. She turned, her plump pink lips forming a smile as she saw me.

"Mario!" she sounded, running to greet me with a hug.

"Bowser is gone, and we can make our way back to the Mushroom Kingdom now."

"Oh Mario, how can I ever thank you?" she asked, her cheeks flushing. Her eyes really made the stars look dull; they were so bright.

"I think I know," I replied with a flirtatious tone. She sighed happily, planting a quick kiss on the tip of my hat.

"That's better!" I told her firmly, and we interlocked arms. We then made our way out of the tower.

"CUT!" a voice shouted from the side of the tower. A tall creature emerged from the darkness. It had claws for fingers, and fangs for teeth. It had a human-like structure, but it was mutated. It had gleaming yellow eyes, and a mane and tail of a horse. "Good scene, everyone!"

I sighed, relief washing over my exhausted body.

So yeah, this whole thing is only an act.

And I'm just an actor.

-

There ya have chapter 1! I hope everyone likes this story. So, just an act. What do you think? Put it in the comments!

I'm very excited about this story. I believe it does have potential. Not bragging, just excited!

I've had a pretty lazy weekend. Although I'm enjoying pinkandpeachy 's minigame. It's a lot of fun!

Don't forget to comment, vote, add, and share this story. I appreciate it! ◡̈

~zoeysha

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro