66) Make love to you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3rd POV

He tries, but it becomes harder and harder to hold himself back as the seconds tick away. The slender hands on his body erode his logical thinking. And when she strokes his loin, the last string of restraint snaps.

Filled with a new savage energy that transforms him into his beastly self, Jack quickly lifts Annie off the floor.
A happy gasp from her encourages him to proceed.
His hands direct her legs to wind around his abdomen while her hands wrap around his neck.

Their breaths start growing deeper.
Their eyes exchange flames of lust.
Before, finally, their lips smother each other in a fierce kiss which leaves them thoughtless.

Lust unimaginable.
Lust, unleashed.

Driven by his heavy arousal, Jack whirls around with Annie in his arms and kicks his bedroom door open with a loud bang.
She gasps, but it's immediately consumed by Jack's lips.

'Is this happening?' She questions her sanity on the possibility of the current occurrence. Making out with Jack, the Jack.
She can feel it just under her ass.
It pokes her butt like a large needle, making the excitement bubble even harder.

Within a minute, her body is falling on the soft bedding, tearing her lips from Jack's.

"Is this..is this..." Her words fade on the top of her tongue when Jack pushes off his sweatpants taking with them his boxers. The firm veiny shaft springs out of its bindings, demanding all of Annie's attention.
The mere sight of it makes her pussy drench like hard rain has fallen on it.

'This will go, inside me?' She begins to rethink their intimacy, but Jack gives her no more room to back out.

He gets closer, his firm erect cock pulsating with a desire to be immersed in one flaming furnace of a hole.
"Are you scared?" He laughs, easing the tension in Annie.

"N-no!" She declares. If only she believes the lie she has just told.
Of course she is terrified of being ripped by the monstrous cock approaching her.

"Good. Cause-" he grabs hold of her pajamas and pulls down roughly, "-I might not be able to hold back myself."
A slight gasp escapes her mouth, which is replaced by a light giggle.
Feeling a little playful and shy, Annie grabs the duvet and rolls on it before sliding under it.

"So you want to play, huh?"

Pulling the edge of the duvet up to her nose, she answers, "Maybe. Maybe not."

Those words and that coy tone make his cock twitch, demanding its rights.
And without wasting any more time, Jack follows Annie under the covers, his body on the edge of exploding from all the blood pumping wildly.
"Come here," he lets out a hot whisper while his hands gather Annie in his arms.

A little tussle and more giggles later, she finds herself beneath his naked body with the tip of his cock knocking at her cave entrance.
It intensifies the heat boiling inside her to dangerous levels. Heat which can only be quenched by more heat.

Jack's suppressed groan as his cock tries to ease the tension on her vagina entrance leaves Annie thoughtless.
"Relax love. It won't hurt."
His whisper carries with it a wave of assurance, while in reality, he knows she may bleed a little like the last sex they had due to his size.

He pushes forward, begging to be let in, but still, her entrance remains clammed shut even though it's dripping wet.
His cock twitches again with a spasm of lust and pain.
It needs relief, and damn fast.

But he can't bring himself to penetrate her. Left with no other option, he chooses to help her relax over his desire.

"Where, where are you go..."
Annie questions when he peels himself off of her and begins to slide down along her naked lower half.
As she realizes where he is aiming for, she tries to close her legs, but his hands quickly grip her thighs, keeping her open up to him.

'He wants to, oh gawd! Am I ready for this?'

'Yes idiot. Just enjoy the ride.'

Still under the covers, Jack descends upon Annie's pussy, starting with slow licks on her clit to ready her.

"Aw!"
She suddenly grabs handfuls of the bedding under her as a warm sensation floods her body down to her center. The feel of his hot wet tongue on her sensitive bud makes her feel like she is about to ascend.

He licks again and she moans even louder.
Encourage by her musical moans, Jack starts running his tongue all over her clit, folds, and even slides it inside, tasting her.

Her back arches, and her eyes roll back, blown away by the delight of Jack's CJ.
It's a pleasure she hasn't felt in a long time. Even without the need for her memories, her body knows it has missed this kind of treatment.

Jack's hands pry her thighs further wide and his tongue continues teasing and fucking her till all she can think and say is his name.
"Oooo, Jack! This feels so...so..."

Jack kicks the duvet off of them as the heat in there leaves him sweating.
As the cool air blankets his back, his cock twitches, reminding him of the much-needed relief.

His lips leave her drenching entrance and start ascending her pubic with little kisses.
Even with his tongue gone, Annie continues moaning in more pleasure at the feel of his soft lips tracing kisses up her body.

His nose plays a part by pushing her top over her full breasts, exposing him to Jack's mouth.
His beard tickles slightly, adding to the intimacy they are sharing. And when his mouth envelopes her left nipples, her first wave of orgasm strikes.

"Aaaaaaww... Please, Jack, I want...I want, y...y..."

"Shh!" He shushes before attacking her nipple in a deep suck.
Her body wriggles under his fierce sucking. It shakes to her first orgasm, and craves for his veiny cock to be buried deep inside her.

He wants to do exactly that. And it is time.

His mouth abandons her chest as his body carries on sliding upwards on her. As the sensitive part of his cock makes the second contact with her drenching entrance, Jack's entire body shudders. And when it begins sliding in without any restriction, his breaths vanish and his necks redden just like his face.

It feels as if he's sliding into a furnace that doesn't burn painfully but rather the opposite. Her walls relax, welcoming the guest who is about to send her to the seventh heaven.

And when he is three-quarters inside, her walls contract, gripping and massaging his shaft to her second orgasm.
She is about to scream when she suddenly bites his shoulder instead.
Her nails dig into the skin of his back and her legs hook on Jack's thighs as her vagina quakes.

Feeling her second orgasm, Jack halts his penetration, afraid she might make him cum before he even fucks her. The sexual thrill pulsing through him is too delicate.

When it passes, she dislodges her teeth from his shoulder, feeling embarrassed. "I'm so... sorry."

"Silly, I'm yours. If you feel like biting, you can do it anytime," he whispers softly and assuring, poking a heavy emotion in her.
She sheds a tear, still holding on to...her man.
"Now I need you to relax baby so you don't get hurt. I'll be gentle. Let me know if it does hurt."

She shakes her head. "Mm!"

He wasn't this careful or caring in all the previous sex they've had. Something has changed. A change that has made him feel greatly attached to Annie's every emotion.

His hips begin rocking back and forth gently to ease the tension in her vagina. When she loosens up a little, he increases his pace slightly and maintains it for over three minutes.

Like a flower, he holds her close to him, sharing the moment with the only woman who has clung onto his heart like she belongs there. Like she was meant to be there forever.

Her soft incoherent moans have a smile emerge on his lips as he goes on pumping at a moderate pace, giving both of them satisfaction.
In the sixth minute, Annie experiences her third orgasm, draining her of the last energy left.

Being keen on her body, Jack knows she cannot hold on any longer without any energy. She hasn't eaten yet, so he sacrifices his pleasurable time and lets his own orgasm blast deep inside her.
Also void of energy, he collapses on her body, and she lovingly embraces him, not minding his weight crashing her.

Their rough breaths slowly cool, and only then does Jack roll off of her.
With a slight pant in his voice, he asks, "Can I order our food?"

Realizing he's also wasted after their love session, Annie laughs out, glad she isn't the only one feeling like she'll drop dead if she moves from the bed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro