21) Zacky dear

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I...I..." I stammered staring right into his eyes. The fierceness radiating from his body terrified me. And the amount of force he was using to pin me against the door was horrific. He wasn't being any gentle with me.
I could feel the rawness in his expression and actions. He was enjoying the show.
Enjoying to watch me in such a state.

"My oh my..." The she-devil purred from behind Jack, her hands sliding to embrace him. "Are we going for a threesome? I'm down for it."
The hands moved all over his chest, abdomen, and even...his groin.
He did nothing.
He just held his ground, making sure I wouldn't escape while another woman was busy feeling his body.

"Stop! Please!" I cried dropping my head.
It was too much for me to take in.

There was no denying that he was hot. There also wasn't escaping the reality of other women lusting over him, but witnessing it with my own eyes was more painful than anything I had felt before.

Lilith giggled, her hands lingering on Jack's groin. "Oh my, you naughty boy. Why is this getting hard?"

"Why?" He repeated dangerously. "Because she's here!" Jack answered gripping and yanking my head up by my jaw.

Now that we were staring at each other, I could clearly detect the sexual pleasure circulating in those blue eyes. Yet all that was coming from mine were tears of anger, shame, humiliation, pain, and so much more.

This wasn't the Jack I loved.
This just wasn't him.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice barely audible.

"Are you...jealous?"

"Let me go, please," I whimpered hurt.
The sour tears continued flowing out of my eyes uncontrollably.
I thought I was the strongest woman after accomplishing so much in the underworld. But...all my defenses had been knocked down and my heart had been stomped on by a single man.
This was the devil I had dreamed of months ago. His actions. His words. His aura. Nothing belonged to my Jack.

"I'm 'never' letting you go love."

"Aaaah! It's so damn hard. It seems you like seeing your dear Annie crying. Must be quite a thrill, hm?" Lilith mocked sexually while she slowly pulled down Jack's zipper.

"No!" I whipped my head to the side, shielding my eyes from whatever she wanted to do.
Why wasn't he stopping her?
Was he considering a threesome?

If so, then my Jack was long lost.

*Knock-knock*
"Boss? Dr Luke would like to see you immediately," Matt's voice came from the other side of the door. My heart instantly did a somersault, celebrating the window Matt had created for me.

"What does he want?" Jack asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir, but he hasn't disclosed his reasons. Only insisted that it is urgent."

"Tell him-"

"I'll be there!" I yelled, cutting in Jack's speech.
I wasn't going to let him ruin such an opportunity to slip away from him.
Spending some time in his absence would help me think about things in a clear manner as well as process all the odd incidences that had taken place since Jack's reappearance.

"Leaving so soon?" Lilith asked slithering from behind Jack, a wicked smirk spread on her lips. "That's sad. I was looking forward to-"

"You can have him."
I pushed Jack away from me with all my strength. Lilith grabbed the chance greedily and tagged him backward, aiding me in my escape.

Thick sweat had already formed along my temples and my eyes were already soaked with tears.

3rd POV

"Fuck!" J/Zack groaned throwing a punch at the door Annie had walked through.
"Fuck off!" He erupted spinning around while discarding Lilith aside like an unwanted toy.

She stumbled but quickly found her footing before straightening, placing a hand on her waist. The air around her changed sharply as if the veil she had worn had been dropped.
"Oh?! Acting tough are you?"

"Shut up!" He yelled breathing fire towards the unbothered woman gazing at him through scornful eyes.

"This is quite a discovery. Ha! Ha! Turns out you're truly into that little girl."

"She's not a little girl! You've not seen how perfect her curves are. You don't know how damn hot it feels being buried deep inside her as she moans so sensually. Aaargh! I told you to stay the fuck away from me for a while!"

Lilith laughed brushing J/Zack's rage aside as she walked towards the desk.
Still holding her silence, she sat on the edge and swung her left knee to her right.
"Oh Zacky, you do have a soft spot for the girl. No wonder I was put in charge of your ass."

"I don't need a babysitter!"

Lilith grinned evilly.
"What you need is a dick sucker to reset your brain. Come here," she ordered licking her lower lip sexually.

J/Zack hesitated. Just stood there staring at the woman who was a distance from him.

"Come, let me take of care that hard dick of yours," she teased, sliding her middle finger into her mouth and licking it erotically. "She won't do it anytime soon, trust me."

"Fuck you!" He cursed dismissing her offer and instead, turned for the little bar at the corner of the large office.

Lilith watched him through amused eyes as he poured himself a glass of brandy. Annie had only kept them around to entertain her high-end partners who sometimes stopped by for a deal or two.
"What now?" She asked, her right hand pushing down the left strap of her dress. "Are you going to drink off your horny-"

"Could you please, shut, up!" J/Zack hissed darting a poisonous scowl at the female. He wanted to choke her to death so badly. She had interrupted his moment with Annie and there wasn't a thing he could do about it lest she pull out her superiority card.
He hated that WSG had paired him for his mission.
Hated that he didn't know how to handle Annie.
Hated that he couldn't control his animalistic behavior when around her.

She was like the golden treasure he had robbed his brother but didn't know how to polish it. It agitated him that his brother somehow seemed to know exactly what to do with Annie by keeping her in check and offering her freedom at the same time.

"What role does your brother play in the game? Why did they toss him back on the field?"

J/Zack shrugged before chugging the liquid.
The glass was smacked on the counter, one fingernail away from being smashed to pieces. "Who knows what those old geezers are thinking."

Lilith chuckled. "Oh darling, you've been in the organization for years yet you seem not to trust us fully."

J/Zack sneered picking up the bottle of brandy. "Trust has never been in a snake's territory. Only power holds loyalty."

"Aaw! You sound so mature and hot. I want to fuck you so bad right now. Seems that 'his' body comes with a sense of awareness eh?" Lilith mocked, adding a light chuckle to tease him. "I'd love to meet him. Do you think he'll recognize m-"

"Do that and I'll report you dammit! Do you think Annie is a fool? Why would my supposed mistress want to visit our prisoner?"

"Cut the crap Zacky, you're now Jackson Raynatt. You're above that damned woman. You're supposed to control her like you love controlling the sluts around you."

"Like yourself?" J/Zack fired, smirking sinisterly at his vengeance.

His insult made Lilith frown, but it only lasted three breaths before she reset her expression back to the amused one.
"I am sure this game will be more fun than ever."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro