27) The mistress

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3rd POV

The hand gripping her fork hardened at his question.
How to answer it without infuriating him? How? Annie wondered as her eyes held J/Zack's firm gaze. She pulled herself together and remained calm to avoid him detecting the lie she was about to tell.
"In the woods. With Matt... Why? Is there any proble-"

"With Matt you say?" He challenged, twisting his fork unforgivingly into the steak.

Annie frowned upon his constant interrogation. What gave him the right to question her like that while he still hadn't disclosed any useful details about his recent past, or how he ended up with Lilith as his woman?

"What are you trying to-"

*Stab*
J/Zack attacked the steak aggressively and then paused for a second. He abandoned his fork and picked up the glass of wine lazily.
With his vicious eyes still savaging her every expression and studying her every breath, he went ahead and sipped some of the bloody wine. Before long, the glass was robbed of its contents after he downed it all in what was supposed to be a sip.

"It was quite a long walk."

"I do not appreciate the kind of tone or manner in which you're saying such things. Where the hell do you think I went?"

"I haven't said anything. Why are you getting worked up?"

Hitting her limit, Annie smacked her hand on the table as she shot to her feet.
"I'm supposed to be the one getting mad. After what you and Lilith did yesterday, how dare you even-"

"Shut up!" J/Zack exploded, his hand thrusting the empty glass in her direction, diverting it by an inch so as not to hit her.
The wind sliced her cheek as the glass shot past her, missing her face by a small fraction.
Time suddenly froze.
Her eyes dimmed, intense fear killing all life in them.
No logical emotion could solidify in her heart.

What...what was that?

Her brain fell into a pool of denial as the harshness of her reality kicked in.
Jack. The only man she trusted with her everything, body, and soul, had just flung an object at her.
The sound of the empty glass shuttering on the floor behind her made her entire body jerk.

She couldn't blink.
She couldn't think.

What, what was that? The question echoed in her head a thousand times, over and over till she turned into a thoughtless zombie.
The shock was so intense that her brain could no longer process any more information.

"Annie? Annie?" Someone was calling. They were calling her name, and even touching her body.
Who were they?

"Annie?" J/Zack shook her unresponsive body, anger and fear colliding in his blue eyes.

He had no idea what to do or how to make her snap out of the trance her mind had fallen into.
She hadn't moved at all, not even half an inch after he had thrown that glass.
How vulnerable was she? J/Zack wondered as he patted her cheek, her body leaning against his gently.

The beeping of her watch drew his attention to it. Upon checking its screen, he frowned. Not many of the numbers and odd digits could be understood, but it was clear that it was indicating something was wrong with her.

"What the..."
Shoving his arrogance to the side, J/Zack swept Annie off her feet before hurrying out of the room.

The second he stepped out, Matt and three of her men quickly blocked the way.
"What is the meaning of this?" J/Zack demanded feeling a little threatened.
No matter how much he looked like his brother, he was still cautious while in the enemy's territory.

"Orders from the doctor, we're to transport her to the base immediately," Matt gave an indifferent answer.

"I'll take h-"

"You have no access to the base, yet. So please, hand her over. Time is valuable in a critical situation as this."
Without any permission, Matt snatched Annie from J/Zack's arms and hurriedly rushed down the hallway, leaving an agitated J/Zack frozen by the door.

He gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, and cursed everyone. How dare the world look down on him!
Even a mere bodyguard could speak to him in such a mighty tone and say to his face that there are places he has no access to.

He sent a furious fist flying at the doorframe, bruising his knuckles red, yet didn't feel a pinch of pain.
'I'll make you all bow down to me someday. Everyone will worship me. I will rule this damned world and nobody will stop me,' J/Zack swore an oath, glaring at the now space where Matt and the others had been standing.

A ring made of smoke rose in the air from a pair of purple-painted lips.
Another ring followed, hoping to catch up with the first but both vanished as the air washed away the filth.

A feminine chuckle broke the silence between the two.
"You poor thing," Lilith laughed, her right hand caressing J/Zack's left jaw, feeling his skin and the short-groomed beard. "I thought this idea of yours would have no flaws."

J/Zack slapped her hand from his face and turned his head to the other side. But the female straddling his lap was nowhere a soft woman to be trampled over. Lilith grabbed his chin forcefully, all while gluing a lovely smile on her purple lips.
"Don't give me that look, honey. You don't know how sexy this new body of yours is, especially these adorable blue eyes you're glaring at me with," she whispered sensually and then ran her tongue along his jaw all the way to his ear.

Without a shred of fear or shame, she slid her wet tongue in and J/Zack immediately groaned.
"Yes baby, I love it when you-" she licked again, "-sound so vulnerable."

"Lilith!" He managed a slight groan, but he couldn't bring himself to push her off of him. One; she was his senior even though he was older than her, two; he needed her to accomplish his mission, and three; he was damn horny from his unquenched lust for Annie who still hadn't bent to his will.

He snaked his arms on her back, drawing her as close as he could while grinding their loins together.
The high-slit dress she wore made it easier to have her press against him as hard as she could, but more importantly, it allowed him to access any part of her that he wished to touch.

"You naughty boy. Isn't your partner somewhere unconscious?"

"Damn her! She'll have her share of me when the time comes."

Lilith pulled back and gazed into J/Zack's eyes and then laughed. "You will make her miserable. You have not a single breath of love in your soul honey," she mocked smiling.

"Shut up and make me forget!" He hissed gripping her mouth.
Her eyes continued laughing at him, prompting him to push her back and lay a hard also across her left cheek.

Lilith stumbled from his lap and ended up on the floor. She rubbed gently the assaulted area before raising her head. "You damned-"

*Smack*

Her hair sprayed all over her face to the second slap. The cigarette rolled under the chair J/Zack sat on, long forgotten.
"You look better when you're on your knees you dirty slut."

Lilith raised her head again, a thin trail of blood coming from the left corner of her lips from biting her tongue. She wore a fierce scowl, which shifted to excitement in less than a single heartbeat.

"Yeeesss, I belong at your feet."

Her hands stretched out, caressing his long legs and making their way up until they were on his bulged groin. "I exist to please you, Zacky," she declared, licking the blood and squeezing his cock through the fabrics.

The sight of her degraded excited him.
For a flash of a second, he pictured Annie in place of Lilith. His purest desire had been just uncovered.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro