15| An Intruder

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'****' Saad whispered still shocked. The first rally of the Campaign is about to start in a minute's time and someone sabotaged his banner. Being a day scholar Saad had gone home last night, he knew he should have stayed that night.

But who could stoop so low? Saad's gaze wandered through the corridor and landed on Raabia who spoke happily with her team members.

Saad clenched his fists tightly and charged towards Raabia. He fumed like an angry bull.

Raabia discussed the final speech with her members when someone held her elbow and turned her sharply.

'What the hell?'

Raabia closed her mouth on seeing a fuming Saad. She had never seen him this angry. The way his gray eyes burned with fury, for the first time Raabia got intimidated.

Saad took a step closer. Raabia gulped feeling his face inches apart from hers. His eyes darted side to side boring into her eyes.

'I didn't know you will stoop so low, Raabia.' He gritted his teeth menacingly. Raabia frowned not knowing what he is blabbering. She opened her mouth to speak when Saad twisted her forearm and Raabia winced. Their gaze still locked.

Raabia's jaw dropped when he accused her of playing low and sabotaging his campaign.

'What the hell, Saad? It is not true,'- Raabia jerked her hand away from his grip-, 'not everyone is like you.' Raabia raised her eyebrow shaking her head.

Saad threatened her that he will destroy her campaign as well. Raabia folded her arms and kept looking at him.

Saad looked frustrated.

'I scored more than you in last semester, also won Vice President last year that is why you got so low. Raabia.' He said seriously

Raabia rolled her eyes and looked confidently into his eyes, - 'Think what you want but I haven't done what you accuse me of.' She then flipped her hair haughtily and then turned talking to her members again.

Saad glared at her back wishing he could just strangle her.

Raabia felt slightly bad when Saad and his team were disqualified from the Campaign. But she didn't like his accusing gaze on her. After the meeting in the auditorium, she began looking for him. Though everyone including Meera requested her she shouldn't bother but Raabia knew she will be restless till she clarifies her innocence.

She confronted Omar, Dhruv, and Sandeep. First, they mocked and tried intimidating her but Sandeep proved to be a gentleman and confessed that Saad is on the boy's hostel terrace.

Raabia dodged the watchman and sneaked into the boy's hostel. As she entered she felt all her confidence disappear. Suddenly, she felt nervous. She has never come in a boy's hostel in these three years.

Raabia's decision of coming here wasn't sudden. After knowing Saad will be found here, she had rushed back to her room. She had worn a Navy blue thick hoodie Jacket and tied her messy curls in a ponytail and tugged it inside a red and white cap.

Raabia adjusted her sunglasses and the hoodie over her head as she walked through the Boy's corridor. She scrunched her nose inhaling the sweaty manly sweat of the boys she passed by. One of them stopped her and greeted her, he also taunted her for having girly nails.

'Where is the terrace?' Raabia modulated her voice to be manlier as she spoke.

'New?'

Raabia nodded trying to hide her face with her cap. To her shock, the boy held her arm and she found her breath in her throat.

Shit!

'Fresher, we have rules for them.' The boy tugged her hand and Raabia panicked. He took her with him to a room where there were other boys. Three of them. All stood up and looked amusedly at her. Raabia felt cornered as she stood in the center of the room and four boys circled her.

'Ragging- isn't-allowed.' Her voice cracked as she tried to sound tough. The boys laughed.

'Come on, be a man.'

'He is a weakling.'

'What you will do? cry? Shall we call your Mamma.'

'He is behaving like a girl.'

Raabia slapped the hand of one guy as it inched towards the hem of her jacket.

'Remove your shirt and dance for us. Only in boxers.' One of the boys laughed throwing his head back. Raabia's eyes widened.

'I will-complain.' She warned as one boy held her arm and tugged on her jacket. They continued to howl with laughter. At one-point, Raabia wondered if they knew she is a girl and that's why they are harassing her. Or are they gay?

'HEY!' a stern voice startled everyone. For the first time in three years, Raabia is relieved on seeing Saad. She freed her hand from the grip of one of the startled boy and ran towards Saad.

Everyone including Saad is surprised as she flung her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Her arms tightly wound around his neck and her feet dangling slightly off the ground.

Raabia didn't know why she hugged him, she was just too relieved and happy.

Saad held her arms and separated their frames quickly. Raabia adjusted her cap and sunglasses and lowered her head. Saad looked at her suspiciously. His gaze fell on her fingers watching her fidget with her nails.

Saad scolded the boys and warned them that he will complain about them if they repeat. He then looked at Raabia.

'Are you alright?' He asked softly.

Raabia nodded. He asked her to relax and asked her where she wanted to go.

'Terrace.' She said with her head still lowered.

Saad nodded and guided her to the terrace, but she insisted he took her there.

'This is the terrace.' He pointed at the open space and turned to leave when she called him

'Saad.' And he froze in his tracks.

He looked at her taking a step closer, 'Raabia?' He sounded doubtful. He had recognized her voice but wasn't sure that she will be here.

His eyes widened as the boy in front of him removed the sunglasses and then the cap. Her curly hair popped out and fell on her back. He gaped at her.

'What the hell?' He sounded shocked

'Saad, I just need to talk to you. I swear I didn't do anything with your banner.' She said softly

Saad felt angry again as she mentioned the banner incident. He pushed her and she stumbled back. She looked at him shocked.

'How dare you? First sabotage my banner,'- He pushed her again, she stumbled back again and he took a step front,-'and then get me disqualified,'- He pushed her again,- 'and you have the audacity to come here and,'-before he could push her Raabia placed her palms on his chest and pushed him hard.

'Ahh.' Saad fell on his back with a thud.

'You are an idiot.' Raabia climbed over him and held his arms pinning his hands on the floor. She glared into his eyes and he looked back with an equal fury.

'I-didn't-sabotage-your-banner.' She repeated herself slowly. Staring into her dark eyes for a moment, Saad thought she was saying the truth.

But he quickly composed himself and tried to move but she pinned his hands tightly. Saad is amazed by her strength.

'What the hell is happening here? How did a girl get in the hostel?'

Haaayyyyye *_* *_* First hug *_* 

And the last part *smirks*

How was the Chapter, guys? Liked it? What you think will happen next *evil smirks* Drop in your comments :* 

Thanks so much for reading, my lovelies :* And Rank #19. WOW!!!! It wouldn't have been possible without you guys. Thanks so so much

Please, my lovelies do shower your love and support by voting and commenting before you leave.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro