2 Tags in 1 Post

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was tagged by AShruinger to do these 2 tags... But, just be careful because this does have opinions in this post. So, yeah; one is a serious-type of tag and the other is a more fun-type.  I'll be back to posting my regular imagines after this! 

---

1) Is it okay to hate on a player?

My answer: We're all humans here on this planet Earth. We all make mistakes once a while and sometimes, it may be a huge one. But, that doesn't mean that you should hold a grudge against them because the hate that people send them is only going to make them stronger and prove the haters wrong. This is just my opinion, but you are you and you can do what you want. I just think that it's wrong to hate on people if you don't know their entire story. Sure, they might be on a rival team or they hurt your favorite player or whatever; and yes there is the power of social media, but, what did they do to you? 

2) Is it okay to hate on a team?

My answer: All the teams in the world (no matter what sport they are playing) have one goal in common and that is to win. The only obstacle in their way is the opponent team who also wants to win. When we lose a game, whether it be a sport or a video game, sure it doesn't feel good to lose; but we have to show good sportsmanship to our other fellows and be fair about it. NOT throw a temper tantrum or anything like that... Yes, I am known to be a fiercely competitive person by my friends, but I don't throw tantrums when I lose but I show my good sportsmanship and move on. 

Overall, it's not good to hate on somebody just because they're better... Jealousy can drive that feeling, but we're all united here by our favorite sport and that is hockey.

Now time for the  lighter tag!

---

1) Gravity Falls or Star vs. The Forces of Evil?

- I don't really watch those shows, because most of the time; I'm on my MacBook, updating the books for you guys to read or watch Netflix OR I'm playing NHL 16...

2) Favorite hockey player? 

- Oh my god, I got way too many favorites... But, I'll just say my top 10 are: Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Mikkel Boedker, Leon Draisaitl, Connor McDavid, Taylor Hall, André Burakovsky, Brendan Gallagher, Jacob Markström, Zach Fucale, and Artemi Panarin 🙊 (Just a few pictures...) 

(Just cause they're good buddies)

3) Favorite rival team?

- Nice twist! My favorite rival team has to be the T-Dot Maple Leafs. Yes, even though they were at the bottom of the barrel this season, they have some up-and-coming star players on their team like Rielly, Nylander, Kapanen, Brown, the list could go on and on... 

4) Favorite rival player? 

- No doubt, my favorite rival player is Pasta (aka David Pastrnak). I'm a Habs fan and obviously, the Boston Bruins are a rival of theirs, but I do have a soft spot for Pasta in my heart... 

5) What story or movie world would you want to live in and why? 

- Hmm, probably the Lion King? I love the movie and the characters are certainly quite comical except for those sad scenes... 

6) Coolest hockey moment? 

- When John Scott won the MVP in the All-Star game this year, it was really cool to see him be happy when he won.

7) Favorite Wattpad story series? 

- All the hockey imagines I've read, it's really fun to read other people's imagines when I'm not writing on Wattpad.

8) What trade would you make if you were the GM for your favorite hockey team? 

- GM of the Coyotes, hmm, I'd probably trade Sergei Plotnikov to the San Jose Sharks for Nikolay Goldobin... 😁

9) Do I watch any other sports besides hockey? 

- I am an avid fan of soccer (or football, whatever is your preference) and American football. I recently got into watching Duke basketball, but I was just watching the highlights of games since I am relatively new to the sport. My favorite soccer/football team in the world is Manchester United and I don't really have a preference for my favorite football team... 

(Oh, Oliver... *shakes head*, United all the way! 😂) 

10) Favorite old cartoon?

- 100% percent the Rugrats! I love the Rugrats so much and I watch episodes of them almost every day. I'd say I'm a mixture of both Tommy and Chuckie... 

As for the tags, you can certainly do this if you want but I'm not gonna force anybody! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro