Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Groira had taken me away from the main camp and we wandered the forest together. "Your world is so beautiful," she said gently caressing a leaf. She walked closer to the lake, the surface rippling as a gentle breeze wafted over it. "It's not as harsh as our home." I nod listening and crouch by the lake, cupping my hands and splashing the cool water over my face. The sun was now starting to set and the sky almost looked like flames. "Your sunsets are as beautiful as ours." She takes a seat next to me with a thud. 

I looked at her as she spoke, she seemed so relaxed for once. "Nice to get away from the arguing males huh?" I reply playing with a braid that had a small jaw bone hanging off it. She nods closing her eyes for a few moments.

"That's what happens when all the clans come together, all with different views on the world," she says.  I nod.

"Sounds like back home for me," I said letting out a huffy smile.

"Sounds like we're all the same?" She said.

"Indeed," I nodded and fiddled with the laces on my leather boots.

"What's wrong little one?" She asked gently tilting my head up to look at her.

"I'm just a bit home sick," I replied.

"That's to be expected, you have been away from your home for so long," she reminds me, resting a hand on my shoulder and gently stroking one of my braids back. "You may miss home, but you look like one of us."

"I know," I responded. "Have you ever had a human noin your clan before?"

"Well, no since they were used to power Gul'dans magic," she says looking at me sadly.

"Oh the fel, yeah I've come across that with blood thirsty orcs before in the guards when we have been sent out on missions," she says.  She nods and grunts listening to my words. She rests her head on my shoulder which throws me off balance and I'm pushed over into the sand.

"I'm sorry, sometimes I forget you're not full orc," she says.

"It's okay," I replied giggling and pushing myself up off the ground now covered in sand. I stood and brushed the sand off myself. I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned as did Groira, we both rested our hands on the hilts of our weapons ready to strike if we had to. But it was only Durotan. "Is everything sorted?"

He nodded slowly, "for now,  but for how much longer it keeps the peace between the clans I don't know."

"We can only try," Groira said, "you're going to have to try harder little one," she looks at me.

"As if I haven't been, it always seems like the clan attacks me and I never attack them. They won't listen to me, I'm just a pink skin!"

"Calm down," Groira said and rested her hand on my shoulder.

"We will find a solution  to this," Durotan said attempting to try and reassure me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro