Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We stayed hidden keeping an eye on Anduin, he seemed to be unaware of our presence until we both felt metal blades pricking the back of our necks. Anduin turned to face us and walked toward us, "do you really think that I would come alone?" he stood in front of us now, his soldiers pushing us forward into the open area. "I am surprised you're still alive!" he exclaimed. 

"I have been looked after well," I said. 

"You look well," he replied looking me up and down, "you look like one of them." 

"She is one of us," Groira said walking forward, she gently pushed me behind her both the guards backing off. 

"You've made friends with the enemy?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.  

"But they're not the enemy!" I replied and stood in front of Groira now, "they're just like us." 

"They've poisoned you!" A guard exclaimed and kicked my legs out from under me and made me kneel.  

"That's enough!" Anduin exclaimed. Just in time Durotan arrived with his men and his wolf they looked between us and the Alliance soldiers. 

"What is going on?" Durotan asked, concern cracking his orcish features.  

"I am not leaving you!" I exclaimed. 

"You don't have a choice, the King has summoned you back if we found you alive," one of the guards said.  Before I knew it one of the guards knocked me over the head with his sword and I fell to the ground, before I passed out I saw the orcs and the guards fighting then nothing but black. It must have been a few hours before  I finally woke up. I was hoping to wake to the gentle features of the orcs but I was in a cell under Stormwind.  A few soldiers playing cards stopped their game of cards and looked at me. 

"The traitor awakes," one said.  

"I am no traitor!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's why you look like the enemy!" one growled. 

"The orcs were right, all you humans are the same!" I replied. 

"It's true, they have poisoned your mind," another guard said. 

"More like awakened my mind," I said, and sat back down on the bed and ran my fingers over my braided hair. They said nothing, shrugged off my words and returned to their game of cards. I huffed a laugh and began to pace like a frustrated animal. That's when Anduin appeared. 

"Is this how you treat all of your soldiers?" I asked. 

"No, just the stubborn, unruly, orcish ones," he said. "Come on, you've gotta work with us here. You are the only one who can bring peace between us and the orcs." 

"That's why you've taken me away from them!" I growled and gripped the bars in front of me until my knuckles turned white.

"We thought if you were home then at least you'd talk to us more," he said. 

"You thought wrong! I will answer you're stupid questions when you release me and not treat me like a common animal!" I growled. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro