1 Year

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beware the excessive love to all my amigos.

It's been about one year since I've joined the RP community, stumbling upon a book I never quite understood or heard of before. Let alone thought existed called Selection RolePlay by a person who changed their user name, though somehow I remembered the name she went by probably online.

My first ever RP was this literate RP and my first ever OC's name was Nora. And she was the most prettiest person i thought of back when I lived in my old apartment with my parents. I wasn't really content with life and very very antisocial. Oh and the way I am now was far from what I used to be.

perishalised- :
I met one of my best friends there, and I met another there too. Zuzu I love you way to much like omg she's my wife, she makes me so challenged to write such big and grand paragraphs that sometimes I think it annoys people of how much I have to just write down for starters like oml. I love you so much wife.

Redsame1212 :
And I even met the person who would be by my side 24/7 when I needed her most, isn't that right Brooke? The joys of our friendship, and all the times I let you by the rules because I couldn't seem to be mad at you really. You were such a welcoming person to me, and I'll always remember that.

And soon enough I let my curiosity get the best of me and I made my second OC, Harrison Oliver the prince of Illea, youngest son of all the boys. And damn was he a player haha.

punny- :
OMG WHERE DO I HAVE TO START WITH CHU. I remember seeing in the chats the nick name Punya over and over again and I would always think in my newbie little head of mine omg she's so cool. One of the many reasons why I chose Solae was because not only because of her prettiness because gurl... she was pretty. But as well you just seemed like a really cool person like I'm a nerd who wanted to be noticed by the cool kids.

And then begin the never ending form stage, and that's is also when I started to come up with the idea of Amara Mae. And fun fact... Amara Mae was also Clara Jane mixed into one. Like omg they are actually the same person but their two different personalities.

Eventually I would end up meeting another friend using said character, and her name was BLEEP. I cant say her name. Why you do this to me Introo??

introverttyping :
My good hittle and mother of our darling son ansel elgort that we ever so want to fucc. Incest. ANYWHOO. You somehow managed to make me squeal in bed so excitedly because of Leo and Mae, and then Leo and Areum, BUT LEO AND MAE. You were one of the trustest and most bestest souls I've met, making me smile from ear to ear, the face times we had at night randomly. Jesus man, like you're amazing. And pretty. Very fucking pretty.

And that is also when I would meet another soul I don't talk to as much, but hope to one day reconnect with again.

AND THEN I ALSO MEET THESE PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY.

-consequential- :
YO. Hi. Hello. Cómo estás. She was my once therapist I would message through tough times and to this day if I have tough times I'll message her. Love you boo.

CoachellaVibes_ : 👑 Kween Ana 👑
A literal queen. Like girlie pop you're just so cool and I never knew there was people so cool like you too, and then when you actually cared about me I almost fainted because girl, YOURE SO TUMBLR AH. Like when I spam your board with compliments, I mean them with every bit. You are a literal queen and this queen will never be uncrowned, I'll make sure everyone knows too. Also she gave me her love and I'm happy beano.

colorlessforests :
Trannie, my first buddie online. You are a cheery bombshell, and one hell of a sparkly human being. And in my language that means you're amazing.

p0rters :
YES. ONE OF THE SUPER COOL ONES I SAW IN THE RP AH. Fan girls to the max. Yes I'll admit, you were apart of that I think you're very cool and aesthetic omg squad. I dunno why you even still message my flat bum or consider me a decent RP'er because have you seen the shit I've done? Never the less you're amazing and dodie.

Erosdeminos :
I love RPing with you. You're super duper cool. Like you have good idea's for prompts and you're just an amazing human being too challenging me to write more than what I used to before.

seabastansass :
ARABELLA. MY SWEET SWEET AMGIA. Henlo. It's been a while yes but here is me and me wants to say a few words to you. You're an amazing person and you were one of the first people I interacted with online here, and in all honesty you're such an amazing girl with just me only knowing your personality I can tell you'll do great things. Hopefully one day we'll video chat, or at least call because I for sure as hell wanna meet you face to face.

My amazing irl best bitches that I love deeply, well faith I do, I tolerate you Elias hehe.

ffuckingtrash :

MY BEST HOE LIKE JESUS CHRIST YOU TOLERATE ME AND MY ANTICS ONLINE AND IN PERON I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SUGAR MOMMY AND I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU SPOILT TO THE MAX ON YOUR BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR IM V V SOZ ABOUT LAST YEAR LOVE YOU XOXO HAPPY TOFU SHAWZAN LORD OF ROOM 304.

faithtavaresxoxo :
My lovely wife I promise to love, cherish, and divorce like five million times I'm sorry for all the times I have I just... past relationships just come up and ugh. I love you boo.

And the besties online...

Zee_The_Unicorn :

Friendship is very much magic. I've not known you for so long but I wish I have, our friendship will be in a year in about September and yes I remember because I remember important dates like that one.

Well at least months, not specific days... dory.

All the countless nights we stay up together just face timing each other about the silliest of things like... Tom Holland, Harry Styles, RP's and ideas... and even telling each other how we probably are like sisters and we don't even know it because girlie pop we were taken apart from birth (omg conspiracy theory).

You're an amazing human being, for being able to tolerate my very needy and clingy flat bum, for understanding all my spelling errors and spams and even knowing something when I don't describe it.

You make my day a whole lot better with a hi and I'm just like WOW I HAVE A BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD AKDKAKDK. You know all my secrets, all my past, you have me as a literal open book and I don't know how you do but you do and I'll tell you anything and everything you wanna know, you were one of the first to know about a lot of things and in all honesty... you're so amazing and that's why i should still spam you with Disney songs like ugh worst best friend ever award goes to me.

I love you Ally. Thanks for being there, and thanks for being more than what I thought an internet Friend was.

-Gayalien :

YOUR NAME BEFORE WAS 69ingsince94 AND I SWORE TO GOD YOU SPREAD FLASE ADVERTISEMENT TO EVERYONE BEVAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE OLDER USHDKKDK.

We met in September too, and bitch I thought you were cool as fuck and I still think your cool as fuck and I think you'll always be cool as fuck. Like you know that and I know that and ughhhhhh I shower the graces of admin hood with every RP upon you.

You're a literal life saver. Like you somehow help me when I'm feeling down and half the time you either know or not but either way you manage to bring my spirits up and HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!

And yes we have arguments but what friendship doesn't have any? I never really quite say it to you but I do love you.

You're one of my closest friends, and when it feels like you're gone I kinda feel.... not complete, the trio is no complete and that is no bueno for a wild gabby.

Ig you're such an amazing and funny and bright young lady (cringe I sound old) and you make everyone seem to happy, you're so cool and hip and swanky and you're just... you have something going for you and I'm glad you let me see it happen. You're the bomb Kayla. You truly are.

I heart you Kaylalalalalala.

I HEART YOU ALLz.

You guys are the best. Truly. You all are. One year on this app has changed my life, and I dunno if I ever wanna leave this app now.

With love, Amy Gabriella 💛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro